L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Eye Smoother

2.1

Dimethicone , Water , Glycerin , Isononyl Isononanoate , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer , Alcohol Denat. , Butylene Glycol , Lauryl PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Boron Nitride , Mica , Titanium Dioxide CI 77891 , PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163 , Silica Silylate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Magnesium Sulfate , Caffeine , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Bisabolol , Capryloyl Salicylic Acid , Tetrasodium EDTA , Retinyl Palmitate , Sodium Hydroxide , Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 , Farnesol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , N Hydroxysuccinimide , Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate , Aluminum Hydroxide , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Chrysin , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7

on 6/16/2015 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I must say...nothing seems to work on my skin but this product is honestly GREAT! I have been using it everyday for 4 days under my makeup but it also works over your makeup as well. I dab a little on before I leave work. The dark circles that were under my eyes are blending in with my skin. I have been using hair, nails and skin vitamins as well (started using that the same day) so that maybe helping as well. Whatever it is ..is absolutely working for me! I will keep you posted on the progress but so far so good!

on 10/18/2014 8:59:00 PM

Not for sensitive skin! This stings my eye area upon application although it does go away. I do not perceive any "smoothing" or "miracle" of any sort. It is also costly for a drugstore product. Shame on me for falling for marketing puffery.

on 10/11/2014 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

After a late night & little too much wine, I awoke with some serious bags... I didn't expect much, however I was pleasantly surprised by how this product smoothed my fine lines & visibly reduced the horrible bags. I don't expect anything to reduce dark circles, besides concealer, so I wasn't too disappointed.
I'm certain that this will work even better after I am rested & rehydrated.
I will continue to use this product.

Update... 3 weeks later (and not so much wine) I realized this does very little to "blur" fine lines. It may help temporarily, but not enough to purchase again. Save your money and put it toward the "the botox fund" probably the only real cure. Does NOTHING for under eye darkness and again, slightly diminishes bags.

on 9/30/2014 10:21:00 AM

I've used this product for 4 weeks and have seen no results. Very disappointed, especially after paying the high price for it! Disappointed in L'Oreal because I'm usually more than satisfied with ALL of their products. I do not recommend this product.

on 7/3/2014 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This makes an okay eye cream, but don't expect the instant "unretouched results" you see in the before and after pictures. I tested it by trying it on one eye first and comparing the results to the other eye, and both eyes looked virtually the same. This cream makes absolutely no difference in the appearance of fine lines. The texture is nice, and it does make the area feel a little bit smoother, but it's not the miracle it claims to be.

on 6/30/2014 8:09:00 AM

Don't waste your money. Did one eye and it's no different than the other eye. Wish I could get my money back. I use the Miracle Blue for my face and love it. But this eye smoother......no way.

on 5/15/2014 9:34:00 PM

I really feel that this does nothing at all. I thought it looked interesting, and of course, in the adds it makes a dramatic difference. Not so much in real life. It applies ok, feels ok, but makes absolutely no difference. Very disappointed, both in the product, and in myself for falling for the advertising.

on 4/29/2014 8:32:00 PM

I am using a free sample of this and I know that I will not buy it. It didn't do anything for my eyes. I used it on my right eye and my left eye looks identical to it. Seems like a waste of money.

on 4/8/2014 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a free sample of this in a magazine.
Not going to purchase. - Loaded with 'cones - first ingredient is Dimethicone.

Sticking with other "cone-based primers for this purpose like Smashbox Photo Finish.

Meh.

on 3/24/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Save your money on this product. I purchased it because it was shown to reduce dark circles under your eyes. It does no such thing. To me it is just a tinted moisturizer that caused my eyes to itch and it remains so moist after it is on, my mascara blurred. For the price, I will save my money and use an ice cube the way my grandmother did to reduce her puffy eyes.

I didn't expect a miracle, but I expected a better product from L'Oreal and am so disappointed I am writing to them to refund my money. This product isnt even as good as the roller ball from Garnier and it is cheaper and at least cooled my eyes while applying.

Don't waste over $20 for this it is junk!