April 19, 2014 | 1831 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Skin Perfecting Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by miamc12321

I knew many companies were coming out with their own B.B. and C.C. cream brushes. H&M has their own (about $10.00), as well as Japonesque ($30.00 without tax). The Japonesque one was a bit too rich for my blood. I might have tried the H&M brush had I not found this one. At $7.99 the price, as always with Ecotools, was unbeatable. When I recieved the brush I was so excited I had to try the brush right away. The bristles were so soft. It felt like one of the high end brushes. Applying the B.B. cream was the true test. I couldn't believe how amazing it was. The Skin79 Snail Nutrition went on flawlessly and it looks so natural. The brush does not shed, which is also a plus. The only thing is it takes a bit to clean, but even that doesn't bother me. I am so glad I purchased this brush. I would highly recommend this brush to anyone. It is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by LogicGunn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

"Specifically designed for use with popular BB/CC creams to create a smoother application and eliminate oil transfer from hands to face. The angled edge of the brush allows for easy application in hard-to-reach areas on the face while the cut and soft bristles make for a smoother finish, even around the eyes and nose."

This is one of the new Ecotools brushes, and I love it. It's brilliant for applying thicker BB creams, the thicker Asian ones not the thinner Western ones, though I think it's best use is actually for cream blusher-it deposits a perfect amount of pigment and buffs and blends it in a nice, diffused, airbrushed flush. It really need to be used with thicker cream products only, because the thinner ones just get sucked up into the bristles, waste a lot of product and apply streakily, and it is absolutely no use for powder products.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I want to like this brush because it's soft, but it's too small to be any kind of bb cream or foundation brush. It might work for cream blushes to give a softer effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by dejavudu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a huge fan of Ecotools. Just picked up this new brush from Walgreens last week and it came with extra bonus brush too. This brush is great for what its meant to do - which is to apply BB & CC creams. It applies BB & CC creams nicely and evenly whether its an asian bb or HE brand. I tried with liquid & cream foundation and the application was a little streaky ( I stippled, buffed, you name it). However my biggest gripe is how much product this brush soaks up and this is after I even prepped my brush with setting spray so that it absorbs less product. I had to use twice as much product to get an even application. The smaller bonus brush is flat like a concealer brush which is great because I can always use another concealer brush. For the price of $8, it was worth getting two brushes instead of one. However I would not buy again because I have other brushes I can use for BB/CC creams and I don't find this one necessary.