Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Alcohol Denat, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, PVP, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perflouroisobutyl Ether, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Caprylyl Gylcol, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Aloe Barbandensis Leaf Extract, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, N,2,3-Trimethyl-2-Isopropyl Butamide, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Fragrance, Poloxamer 407, Menthyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer.

I have mixed feelings about this spray, it feels very good on my face but I feel like it makes my foundation a little different? Cakey almost? But I did find a way to resolve this, if you take a beauty blender after you spray it on your face and just sort of dab the beauty blender onto your face it helps, I found some people do this regulary with a spray, but I didn't know this, so just a little tip :) But most likely will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Excellent setting spray. I used it for several months and discovered it is terrific in the hottest months of the summer. A bit too drying in the winter though so I had to switch to another setting spray. Will go back to it again when the weather gets warmer and humid.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Im not understanding the low rating for this product. This setting spray is amazzzzing! Takes away the powdery look and leaves the skin dewy and glowy. I love that i can spray over my makeup without seeing those wet patches and droplets other setting sprays leave. I have also had bad creasing under my eyes and forehead making me look like an old hag. Now, i can squint my nose and forehead without any creasing. Your makeup literally stays in place. Even through the heat. I can pile all the makeup and powder on that i want because in the end im gonna spray my face with ud chill and it'll make my makeup look natural and flawless at the same time. I guess you can be a cakeface and sexy too (thanks urban decay). Its expensive though. Lol. Thats the only con is expensive. Its worth it though..a great dupe is loreal pro setting spray. Except that one leaves wet droplets but leaves your skin glowly. And its 17 bucks. Still high but not high like this one. Also keeps your makeup in place but ud chill holds it in place longer. I like the spray bottle of the urban decay chill ( it evenly disperse over the entire face). If you have oily skin, check out urban decay's other two formulas(which i have no idea what they are)please give it a chance.

This is the first setting spray that I bought, and I am so pleased. No more cakey face, no more super oily T zone ( I don't know but this control the oil on my face). Definitely I would buy this thing again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the setting spray so see what the hype was all about. I expected good things about this product since I've spent a lot of money on it and it is a high end setting spray. i was highly disappointed. The setting spray washes away my make up, and makes my skin look terribly shiny. Also, it makes my make up dull, and lifeless. I tried spraying it on before i do my makeup and it doesn't make a difference. I will never buy this product again, my advice to everyone on this site, is don't waste your money on this spray, it's not worth it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I see no difference in my skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Yet another product I have bought without checking the ingredients first. The second ingredient is alcohol denat. Enough said.
Yes it will make your complexion look all dewy but don't underestimate the damage being done under the glow. The more I understand ingredients the more I am disgusted in these companies. Full bottle going in the bin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the only setting spray I've ever used and bought. But I am loving it! No-regrets purchase!!

I have a setting powder to set my liquid foundation, the Chill spray finishes everything off (with 5 spritz). Makes my face look wet for one second, then my face becomes the same as BEFORE the spray (yay!)

No extra oiliness all day, that's important. The spray doesn't prevent oiliness, it's my own makeup and skincare routine that prevents the oiliness. The spray doesn't make it worse and it doesn't contribute to oiliness.

Makeup lasts up to 18 hours with the spray. Without the spray, my makeup lasts 8 hours. The bottle is $36CAD and it lasts me a year!

This changed my life. I have very dry skin, and this made my foundation look dewy and fresh, even on my worst of problem areas where foundation normally flakes off due to dry patches.

I used this for the first time to a bachelorette party. I did my makeup around 4pm. I had a bit too much fun and ended up going to sleep with my makeup on. When I woke up the next morning, my foundation literally had not budged.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

this stuff is amazing. I regret not buying it sooner. I spray 4-5 times to set my foundation and to keep my face hydrated.

I have very dry skin, so I feel like this helps give a little bit of glisten to my skin compared to very dull looking skin.

I feel like it has around 8-10 hrs of staying power where your make-up will not budge.
plus this totally takes away that powdery/cakey look if you plan to set your foundation with a powder.

I would say though, trying both this and all-nighter- this will give you a glisten if you're dry, so for oily-skinned girls maybe try the all-nighter! That stuff will keep you a lot more matte.

Popular Primer/ Correctors