July 29, 2014 | 2047 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - Chill Setting Spray

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this product! It does what it is supposed to do and the bottle last a long time. I use it every morning after my setting powder to remove the powdery feel that my skin can have. It makes me look dewy without being greasy and make my foundation last a long time.. All in all, it's a really good product, and I'll buy another bottle as soon as I have the money to afford it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by EleBees

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product! I must emphasize I have combination skin, but my oily areas get VERY oily due to the fact I live on a very hot and humid island. Not withstanding that, I decided to go for the "chill" version of this spray instead of the "de-slick" and "all night" versions, because personally I'm over the whole mega-matte look and want my skin to look glowy (not oily). I found that this product did not leave my face feeling stiff, it helped control my oil while also keeping my skin looking natural. It also feels really nice and refreshing on my skin when I spray it on. I got home from work yesterday after having a full face of makeup on for 11 hours and my sister asked me how my blush looked so vibrant and my face so fresh after a long day. Disclaimer: I generally always blot my t-zone twice during the day, which is not much at all considering I have the makeup on for 11 hours a day. But I notice a lot less oil on my blotting paper when I use this, compared to when I do not spray.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

First off, I have oily/combination skin. I tried the Urban Decay DESLICK spray which is another version of this one that is actually meant for oily skin and I didn't like it and I felt like it made ZERO difference in my skin, I 100% prefer the CHILL setting spray a thousand times more!

-it makes my skin look glowy but not greasy or oily!
-kept my foundation and concealer from creasing or moving throughout the day
-my makeup lasted about 3-4 hours longer than usual which is amazing! makes my makeup look BETTER the longer i have it on. that never happens for me.
-no breakouts, no irritation.
-not sticky or tacky
-a bit pricey, the full size is 30 dollars but its definitely worth the money
-love the packaging, sprays very nicely all over the face.
-it does everything the DESLICK one didnt do for me. If you dont like the deslick one give this Chill one a try. its way better!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Based on my experience, using this with DRY skin:
I have VERY dry skin. I am constantly slathering heavy creams and moisturizers on my face, but deal with flakiness daily.
I was chatting with someone who recommended trying this, mentioning it was very moisturizing.

I am a believer. A few spritzes of this, and I notice less flakiness at the end of the day. It is not a cure for dry skin or flakiness, but it definately keeps my flakes from showing through for a little bit longer. (I have been using it during the winter, so I am hoping it will be a HG for my somewhat less dry summer skin)

If you have oily skin, I am not sure you would like this. To me it feels like it adds a bit of moisture. But if you are flakey and dry, it's worth the purchase to try it out.

I am not sure it if adds any longevity to my makeup. WIth my dry skin, my makeup sticks all day long when I use a primer, so it's tough to say if this has really helped to make my makeup last longer.

The spray is a fine mist, and dries almost instantly. SPRAY BEFORE YOU APPLY MASCARA though! (otherwise your mascara can run if you aren't using waterproof)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by allycat7005

This product did not work for me at all. I bought this thinking it would help control the oil on my face, and 4 hours after applying it, I looked in my compact mirror to touch up my face. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. My whole entire face was SHINY. This product highlighted my T zone!. I was SO disappointed. Sorry Urban Decay, I love your products but this one Sucks!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Chill Setting Spray for me, is nothing out of the ordinary. Its definitely not a bad product, but I don't necessarily find myself desperately in need of it or using it every day.
I was bought this for Christmas so three months in I am still no where near the end of the bottle as I have reached for this so few times. I do have MAC's Fix Plus, which I tend to use more for applying pigments or wetting eye shadows as opposed to on the face, but I'd say the two are pretty similar for results in keeping my face make up on. Chill is definitely a fine mist that cools and hydrates, but I can't say I noticed a dramatic difference in how long my make up stayed on. I usually set my foundation and concealer with a powder so its usually longer lasting anyway.
However, having said all that, it is still nice to have in my collection and I definitely use it if say I'm going for a night out or I do a full face of make up and want it to have that extra protection, but this is not an everyday product in terms of usage. I don't tend to buy make up setting sprays anyway, it all just seems like hype to me rather than them actually delivering on keeping your make up there. Also, I think living in the UK we rarely suffer from extremes of hot weather where you would need something to stop your make up from falling off my face, so that's another point to add in there.
Overall, I would probably buy again, but its not a necessity.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by glockgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I read all the reviews about this product so i decided to try it for myself....so yesterday i purchased it at sephora...although a bit pricey...i must say i love it!!! I am anxious to see how it will work in the humid summer months. I will definitely purchase this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by CorynAudreyxo

Definitely would re-purchase. You can spray as much as you would like without getting that sticky hairspray feeling. It also lasts for a long time and seems to hold the makeup while sweating. This is one of the best things UD sells in my book.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this setting spray and I will never go back to using MAC Fix+.

Unlike Fix+, this actually prolongs the wear of my foundation. I find that even on hot and humid days, my makeup holds up. It gets rid of that powder look.

Chill gives a hydrating and dewey finish to the skin. I apply five sprays after I've finished all of my makeup and it sets my makeup all day! I've been using this for five months every single day, and my bottle isn't even half empty. This bottle lasts a long time.

Although it is pricy, I do find that the bottle lasts a long time. I will definitely buy this again!