Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Alcohol Denat, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, PVP, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perflouroisobutyl Ether, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Caprylyl Gylcol, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Aloe Barbandensis Leaf Extract, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, N,2,3-Trimethyl-2-Isopropyl Butamide, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Fragrance, Poloxamer 407, Menthyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer.

on 7/2/2015 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the setting spray so see what the hype was all about. I expected good things about this product since I've spent a lot of money on it and it is a high end setting spray. i was highly disappointed. The setting spray washes away my make up, and makes my skin look terribly shiny. Also, it makes my make up dull, and lifeless. I tried spraying it on before i do my makeup and it doesn't make a difference. I will never buy this product again, my advice to everyone on this site, is don't waste your money on this spray, it's not worth it.

on 6/20/2015 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I see no difference in my skin.

on 6/2/2015 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Yet another product I have bought without checking the ingredients first. The second ingredient is alcohol denat. Enough said.
Yes it will make your complexion look all dewy but don't underestimate the damage being done under the glow. The more I understand ingredients the more I am disgusted in these companies. Full bottle going in the bin.

on 5/18/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the only setting spray I've ever used and bought. But I am loving it! No-regrets purchase!!

I have a setting powder to set my liquid foundation, the Chill spray finishes everything off (with 5 spritz). Makes my face look wet for one second, then my face becomes the same as BEFORE the spray (yay!)

No extra oiliness all day, that's important. The spray doesn't prevent oiliness, it's my own makeup and skincare routine that prevents the oiliness. The spray doesn't make it worse and it doesn't contribute to oiliness.

Makeup lasts up to 18 hours with the spray. Without the spray, my makeup lasts 8 hours. The bottle is $36CAD and it lasts me a year!

on 4/28/2015 5:36:00 PM

This changed my life. I have very dry skin, and this made my foundation look dewy and fresh, even on my worst of problem areas where foundation normally flakes off due to dry patches.

I used this for the first time to a bachelorette party. I did my makeup around 4pm. I had a bit too much fun and ended up going to sleep with my makeup on. When I woke up the next morning, my foundation literally had not budged.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

this stuff is amazing. I regret not buying it sooner. I spray 4-5 times to set my foundation and to keep my face hydrated.

I have very dry skin, so I feel like this helps give a little bit of glisten to my skin compared to very dull looking skin.

I feel like it has around 8-10 hrs of staying power where your make-up will not budge.
plus this totally takes away that powdery/cakey look if you plan to set your foundation with a powder.

I would say though, trying both this and all-nighter- this will give you a glisten if you're dry, so for oily-skinned girls maybe try the all-nighter! That stuff will keep you a lot more matte.

on 4/19/2015 8:07:00 PM

I used to struggle with oily skin and lately my skin has been extremely dry I decided to pick this up based off Jaclyn hills recommendations and it completes my makeup! No cake face and so hydrating.

on 1/23/2015 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! Ive used banana powder in the past. But this actually makes it look so much more natural. I go to ulta and get the trial size not the big size so its not as expensive

on 11/4/2014 3:14:00 PM

Sadly, my hunt for a perfect finishing spray continues as, despite the hype, this one didn't do it for me. Even spraying a good distance away from my face, it causes to settle quite blotchy and can cause my mascara to run almost immediately. It is cooling, it doesn't smell, the packaging is average - not ugly nor nice, but I don't see any real point in this item. I may as well be spraying water onto my face. I am so disappointed as my friend swears by it! But it does nothing for me. I applied today for example, at 8am and by 1pm, I could see very clear fine lines on my forehead which seem to appear deeper when using this product than without. I'll keep using it to see if it takes some learning and technique to get the desired effect but I doubt it and don't hold much stock in it. I won't repurchase or recommend to a friend!

on 9/19/2014 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I am so glad this setting spray exists. I was sleeping over a friend's house and didn't plan on taking off my makeup. Well, at around 3:30 PM, I put on my makeup (primer, liquid foundation, cream blush, liquid highlighter, mascara, liquid eyeliner), and the next day at 8:30 PM everything was still in place! That's over 29 hours and it probably could have lasted even longer, but I had to take off my makeup sometime, haha. The staying power of my makeup could have been amplified by the Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer I was wearing underneath, but honestly, life is so much easier with this setting spray. I highly recommend this if you don't want to be worrying about checking/retouching your face every couple of hours. Somehow it also makes my foundation look less cake-y, so I spray it on if I'm in a rush and didn't have time to sheer the foundation out beforehand. Plus, it has never been drying nor has it ever broken me out. I really have nothing bad to say about this product!