April 19, 2014 | 1020 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - Chill Setting Spray

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by allycat7005

This product did not work for me at all. I bought this thinking it would help control the oil on my face, and 4 hours after applying it, I looked in my compact mirror to touch up my face. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. My whole entire face was SHINY. This product highlighted my T zone!. I was SO disappointed. Sorry Urban Decay, I love your products but this one Sucks!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Chill Setting Spray for me, is nothing out of the ordinary. Its definitely not a bad product, but I don't necessarily find myself desperately in need of it or using it every day.
I was bought this for Christmas so three months in I am still no where near the end of the bottle as I have reached for this so few times. I do have MAC's Fix Plus, which I tend to use more for applying pigments or wetting eye shadows as opposed to on the face, but I'd say the two are pretty similar for results in keeping my face make up on. Chill is definitely a fine mist that cools and hydrates, but I can't say I noticed a dramatic difference in how long my make up stayed on. I usually set my foundation and concealer with a powder so its usually longer lasting anyway.
However, having said all that, it is still nice to have in my collection and I definitely use it if say I'm going for a night out or I do a full face of make up and want it to have that extra protection, but this is not an everyday product in terms of usage. I don't tend to buy make up setting sprays anyway, it all just seems like hype to me rather than them actually delivering on keeping your make up there. Also, I think living in the UK we rarely suffer from extremes of hot weather where you would need something to stop your make up from falling off my face, so that's another point to add in there.
Overall, I would probably buy again, but its not a necessity.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by glockgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I read all the reviews about this product so i decided to try it for myself....so yesterday i purchased it at sephora...although a bit pricey...i must say i love it!!! I am anxious to see how it will work in the humid summer months. I will definitely purchase this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by CorynAudreyxo

Definitely would re-purchase. You can spray as much as you would like without getting that sticky hairspray feeling. It also lasts for a long time and seems to hold the makeup while sweating. This is one of the best things UD sells in my book.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this setting spray and I will never go back to using MAC Fix+.

Unlike Fix+, this actually prolongs the wear of my foundation. I find that even on hot and humid days, my makeup holds up. It gets rid of that powder look.

Chill gives a hydrating and dewey finish to the skin. I apply five sprays after I've finished all of my makeup and it sets my makeup all day! I've been using this for five months every single day, and my bottle isn't even half empty. This bottle lasts a long time.

Although it is pricy, I do find that the bottle lasts a long time. I will definitely buy this again!