December 18, 2014 | 887 users online

Makeup Brushes - Wayne Goss - 07

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a REAL review on a brush I actually own and use, and have owned this since launch. I primarily use this brush for eyeliner and not for lips (this is what it is originally sold as), typically when using black eyeshadow. This brush is unique in my collection and I have actually not seen one around like it either. It is a small, lightweight brush so be under no illusion that it will be as big as your average lip brush. The bristles are a domed shape, meaning they are slightly longer in the middle than the outer edges. It is also fairly dense for such a small brush (for the hair I am talking mm's wide and long) and is made from natural hair. However, here is the big thing for me and why I have given it 5 stars. For the first time ever I can do a winged eyeliner! And for someone with slightly hooded lids this is a big deal for me. What I usually do is do the wing with black shadow and if I want a stronger black, I can just go over what I have created with a pen liner. I cannot do such a great wing any other way. To me this has revolutionised my eye makeup routine and I couldn't be happier.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by lalila

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wayne Goss brushes are on the light side, but I still have a good hold of them. They have short handles which actually is a plus, since I'm not constantly hitting the mirror.
This is a great brush from the collection to have provided that you don't already have similar detailer brushes. There are cheaper versions on the market and I don't think that this brush is unique in any ways and it doesn't perform differently.