October 20, 2014 | 2060 users online

Concealers - Prescriptives - Undereye Corrector in Yellow highliter

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2005 11:09:00 AM More reviews by nutterbutterstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have REALLY bad undereye bags and dark circles even though i'm 18. there heredity so there's nothing i can do to get rid of them except by covering them up. this is the first concealer i used ( and the only one) and it works at covering my dark circles. they're not completely gone but there's definitely an improvement! it can sometimes leave my eyes looking too yellow if i don't apply it perfectly though, and it settles into the little creases as well. but i can't find anything else to cover up my eye circles so i'll stick with this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2002 5:36:00 PM More reviews by SusanI

I love this concealing wand. Works great on my dark circles and dosnt seem to settle in fine lines as much as others I have tried. I love the texture and the yellow color is perect(Not canary yellow). I also like the fact that I can connect my skin colored concealer to the other end. Really like this. I will purchase again for sure.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No