Organix Weightless Hydration Coconut Water Shampoo

3.6

Pros: This shampoo cleans my hair well. It has a thicker consistency almost like hair gel, and I found it fun to massage it into my hair. The smell is coconut-y but not too strong, which is good.
Cons: Can be difficult to get shampoo out of the bottle, due to the consistency, and the bottle shape means you cannot stand it on its head.

I used it with the corresponding conditioner and unfortunately my hair was full of static after I used it, so I would not recommend it to anybody with fine hair living in a dry climate like I am.

This is a good shampoo that cleans hair thoroughly and leaves it feeling good! I have fine hair, but lots of it and between straight and wavy hair.

The cons first: sometimes the bottle isn't filled all the way and the cap breaks.
The pros: very high lather, faint scent, good cleansing power, excellent for keeping hair soft. If you prefer a gentle clarifier, this works. Some shampoo--like the very clarifying but sometimes TOO potent Aussie Volume--creates tangles but this one doesn't interfere with my curls. In fact, after trying it tonight, I think it's a keeper. I'm the cheapest person with shampoo but this one is worth the extra few dollars. It removes product without destroying your hair and the clear, gel-type formula is great for those who dislike heavy, creamy shampoo.

I've been using this for a few months now and I think that this gave my hair life again. My hair used to be all dry and brittle as well as the top of my hair. I decided to get a haircut 2 months ago, so I could get rid of my split ends and this shampoo made my hair soft and it hydrated the top of my hair. I think many people think or say that that it tangles your hair and I only experienced that the first few uses and not using hot water

You would think by all the recent negative reviews that this shampoo is a loser, but for some reason it really works for me. I have dark brown shoulder length fine straight hair with deposit only color. I was using the same brand sea mineral moisture line over the winter and before that the regular coconut line which my husband loves. Those were too heavy over the summer so I got the weightless coconut shampoo and conditioner. I had been using a serum and a workable hair spray up to this point as well. What I have noticed with the weightless coconut is more body and shine and I have also stopped using any styling products at all. I was not able to find the weightless coconut spray and hairspray was just drying my hair out so I quit everything except wash and condition. I have been doing this for several weeks and have shiny healthy looking hair. I love just blow drying and going. I know this is not for everyone but my hair feels so good I can't stop touching it. Worth a try if you use the conditioner also. I would not use just the shampoo as it will tangle. One gripe is the dome shaped top. When the product runs low you cannot turn it upside down easily. I have to prop it up in the shower niche and it sometimes falls loudly into the tub- usually in the middle of the night. Ogx please redesign the round top!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I used this product last summer and I wasn't entirely sold on it so I bought it again this summer when it was buy one - get one free at the drugstore. Needless to say, I regret it. My hair is wavy and very full. I need to use good products to avoid dryness and tangles. Unfortunately, this product claims it's hydrating but I found that every time I used it - the shampoo dried my hair out and it was tangled. My hair became a weird texture after shampooing. I give this product one rating because my hair felt dry and very tangled after shampooing and conditioning. I don't recommend this product if you have type 3 or type 4 hair.

This shampoo is the worst. It made my hair SO TANGLED and my hair is usually pretty easy to deal with. My rating for this product is too high.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely hated this shampoo, and the conditioner as well. My hair is pin straight and very fine, so the idea of "weightless hydration" seemed awesome. It smells great at first, but the scent does not last longer than a few hours through the day. The worst thing about this shampoo though is that it actually dried my hair out terribly. I tossed it after using it for 2 weeks. I don't recommend it at all.

I really loved the coconut scent and had great luck with this brand before (keratin shampoo/conditioner) but.. Never until now have I had so many tiny little knots in my hair!!! I tried doing the 3-step suggestion but with the keratin oil spray but I still wasn't happy. I finally gave up after a month.

I'm so glad that I read all of the reviews for this. This is GREAT. I've been using salon products but ran out of my usual and needed something inexpensive. One of the reviewers said that you need to use the entire 3 step system. They were right! If you just use the shampoo and conditioner, it doesn't work as well. You must use the Coconut Water treatment after. It sprays in and seriously leaves your hair looking like you just left the salon!

Top Rated Organix Products