Organix Weightless Hydration Coconut Water Shampoo

3.6

on 1/14/2015 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely hated this shampoo, and the conditioner as well. My hair is pin straight and very fine, so the idea of "weightless hydration" seemed awesome. It smells great at first, but the scent does not last longer than a few hours through the day. The worst thing about this shampoo though is that it actually dried my hair out terribly. I tossed it after using it for 2 weeks. I don't recommend it at all.

on 1/11/2015 6:00:00 PM

I really loved the coconut scent and had great luck with this brand before (keratin shampoo/conditioner) but.. Never until now have I had so many tiny little knots in my hair!!! I tried doing the 3-step suggestion but with the keratin oil spray but I still wasn't happy. I finally gave up after a month.

on 12/29/2014 12:24:00 PM

I'm so glad that I read all of the reviews for this. This is GREAT. I've been using salon products but ran out of my usual and needed something inexpensive. One of the reviewers said that you need to use the entire 3 step system. They were right! If you just use the shampoo and conditioner, it doesn't work as well. You must use the Coconut Water treatment after. It sprays in and seriously leaves your hair looking like you just left the salon!

on 11/28/2014 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

a very good shampoo
i bought it on sale for $13.50 from priceline where it usually retails at around $18
(everything in australia is expensive ergh)
anyways it smells really goos and both nourishes my hair while adding a bit of volume to my very fine limp hair.
i have had it for about 2 months and am only 1/3 of the way through (i was my hair once every other day)
so it lasts a pretty long time

on 11/4/2014 3:18:00 AM

Amazing smell! So addicted to this lightweight, clean yet moisturising shampoo.

Ive got naturally oily, but easily tangled hair (due to having my hair permed) so the dilemma was finding a shampoo that would not leave my hair oily, but not dry out my hair. So this shampoo did the trick.

The only issue is that it's quite expensive for a little bottle.

on 10/3/2014 4:10:00 AM

I have to write this review because I think the product is underrated and probably not used correctly for those who scored it low.

Firstly, I have straight thick hair and it is quite picky in that the roots go oily quickly but I can't overwash as this irritates my scalp so I shampoo every 2nd day. And then my ends are bristly (thick hair) and can become dry. I've tried heaps of shampoo and so far this is awesome...BUT...you do have to use the whole set as recommended - 3 steps.

If you only use the shampoo in this set, it makes your hair very knotty and dry...even if you follow through with another organix conditioner (I've tried it with the Argan oil one and the cherry blossom). If you use the Coconut water shampoo and condition, the result is nice but not 'wow'. Then the other day the treatment oil was on sale so I decided to try. And oh my goodness, I should have done this from the start! The whole 3 steps was easy to use, you towel dry your hair after shampoo and condition, then spray evenly through and only blow dry for a little bit so I feel like my hair is really hydrated.

The end result is a very silky sheeny but not oily nor course looking hair. It was quite magical in the bathroom, like I just stepped out of a salon. My course ends are so plump and hydrated that it appears like I've got more volume in my hair. Amazing.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've used this one time so far, along with the conditioner and spray. It left my hair feeling soft and silky and light with no gross oily effect. I used the spray just on the very ends of my hair once I towel dried it. I love all of it and can't wait to use it again. My hair feels great and healthy. Very happy with my results. I'm also happy with the price of these products. I usually have to spend about $22 per bottle to get results like I got with these. (I let my hair dry naturally) (My hair is fine and straight and tends to get oily fast)

on 8/19/2014 5:19:00 PM

Love The Shampoo It Smells Great And Is Perfect On My Long Hair. My Hair Is Color Treated ThicK And Very Long. My Entire Family 2 Men And 2 Women All With Different Hair Needs Love Thus Product. I Don't Find It oily OR Drying At All. My Daughter Has ShOrt Oil Prone Hair And She LovEd It Also. Great Product

on 8/14/2014 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Makes my hair feel really soft, bouncy and silky. I'm not crazy about the coconut smell cos I'm really sensitive to certain scents and coconut gives me a headache so that's the only reason I won't repurchase. Other than that, gave my limp fine hair a lot of bounce and volume.

on 7/25/2014 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This was an okay shampoo. It smelled amazing and the gel like texture was cool. But it made me oilier and the days went on. I couldn't go more than a day without washing. Funny, since I can go up to four co washing. It did make my hair soft but prone to grease. Maybe the coconut oil content was too high. It has no sulfates or silicones and lathered well, more of a creamy foam than a sudsy one. It was okay but I won't repurchase.