July 31, 2014 | 1923 users online

Shampoo - Organix - Weightless Hydration Coconut Water Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by adavi0140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This was an okay shampoo. It smelled amazing and the gel like texture was cool. But it made me oilier and the days went on. I couldn't go more than a day without washing. Funny, since I can go up to four co washing. It did make my hair soft but prone to grease. Maybe the coconut oil content was too high. It has no sulfates or silicones and lathered well, more of a creamy foam than a sudsy one. It was okay but I won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this. It was meh. Not very hydrating and didn't make my hair feel soft. It works just like a $1.00 bottle of suave shampoo in my opinion!

I replaced this with something more hydrating and Im now using this as a hand soap haha.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this shampoo. It smells great and thoroughly but gently cleanses my short medium fine hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by melanieschmidt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I had been using their biotin shampoo/cond for a year or so and decided to try this out since they had a deal at Ulta. This smell to me is exactly the scent that makes me melt with love. Coconuts! It lathers very well and even though my hair didn't feel all smooth and glossy in the shower, after I styled it/ blow dried it felt great. I also use the conditioner which works as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by CheyBravo

My hair still feels and looks so dry :( I don't like the smell either, it's not horrible... Just not for me. And it drys my scalp, I have minor dandruff now from this product :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

I have dry hair and this shampoo really gave it moisture and shine without making giving it a greasy oily feel to it. However, It does not help with frizz as this really fluffed up my hair :/
I think I will save this bottle for the summer months when East Texas is really humid and my hair tends to get really really dry looking like straw.
The smell is AMAZING!!!! I can not stop raving!! It just really smells like a tropical coconut paradise. No joke the smell is incredibly great! It really tempts you to grab some pina coladas and sit out by a pool or beach! *sigh!!!*
I got this BOGO at Walgreens (price is $7.99USD at Walgreens) so I was able to get two of them.(Not a bad deal at all!) I didn't get the conditioner as I find that most OGX shampoos are really creamy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

Another Organix product that left me disappointed :( This shampoo was really drying and left my hair feeling gnarly in the shower. It stripped my hair yet somehow managed to leave my roots feeling greasy at the same time. This was just ick for me.. Which is a bummer because I had high hopes for it. I always get sucked in by Organix products because I'm a sucker for their cute packaging. I have tried almost all of their lines and so far the only ones I've liked are the Awapuhi Ginger, Argan Oil of Morocco (the new formula version) and right now I'm trying their new Sea Mineral Moisture line and liking it so far. I would suggest those for anyone with hair like mine (color treated, dry, and prone to split ends / breakage.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Found this at Walgreens. I love coconut scented stuff, and coconut water and oil and milk are all awesome hydrating ingredients, so I figured it was worth a try. I also love that it is sulfate free (both sodium laureth sulfate and sodium lauryl sulfate)! This did a great job of cleansing my hair (I had split end mender in my hair). It actually created a creamy lather, which is surprising because the formula is completely colorless and clear. I have not experienced any dryness or uncharacteristic tangles (typical of a shampoo that does not work well with my hair). I believe I will like this shampoo. I am always a fan of sulfate-free shampoos. I cannot account for the matching conditioner. I'm quite fond of my current conditioner, so I'm going to stick to just using the shampoo from this line. I'll update later.