October 1, 2014 | 2031 users online

Shampoo - Organix - Weightless Hydration Coconut Water Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by nikitaraschell91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've used this one time so far, along with the conditioner and spray. It left my hair feeling soft and silky and light with no gross oily effect. I used the spray just on the very ends of my hair once I towel dried it. I love all of it and can't wait to use it again. My hair feels great and healthy. Very happy with my results. I'm also happy with the price of these products. I usually have to spend about $22 per bottle to get results like I got with these. (I let my hair dry naturally) (My hair is fine and straight and tends to get oily fast)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by skcrile

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love The Shampoo It Smells Great And Is Perfect On My Long Hair. My Hair Is Color Treated ThicK And Very Long. My Entire Family 2 Men And 2 Women All With Different Hair Needs Love Thus Product. I Don't Find It oily OR Drying At All. My Daughter Has ShOrt Oil Prone Hair And She LovEd It Also. Great Product

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Maple26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this. My sister bought it for $10 discounted here in Australia. It smelled divine (coconut~), the shampoo is thick and nourishing when I applied it to my hair. The conditioner is good as well. The only bad thing I have to say is that my hair was in knots and was hard to brush out when I was blow-drying. I never have knotty hair cos it's so thin and easy to maintain. I think the shampoo will make your hair feel dry and stringy on its own so its better to use it with the conditioner. It made my hair look and feel bouncy and thick and then when i straighten it it feels very soft and silky. It's not like *wow* but its good and smells really coconutty.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by adavi0140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This was an okay shampoo. It smelled amazing and the gel like texture was cool. But it made me oilier and the days went on. I couldn't go more than a day without washing. Funny, since I can go up to four co washing. It did make my hair soft but prone to grease. Maybe the coconut oil content was too high. It has no sulfates or silicones and lathered well, more of a creamy foam than a sudsy one. It was okay but I won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this. It was meh. Not very hydrating and didn't make my hair feel soft. It works just like a $1.00 bottle of suave shampoo in my opinion!

I replaced this with something more hydrating and Im now using this as a hand soap haha.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this shampoo. It smells great and thoroughly but gently cleanses my short medium fine hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by melanieschmidt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I had been using their biotin shampoo/cond for a year or so and decided to try this out since they had a deal at Ulta. This smell to me is exactly the scent that makes me melt with love. Coconuts! It lathers very well and even though my hair didn't feel all smooth and glossy in the shower, after I styled it/ blow dried it felt great. I also use the conditioner which works as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by CheyBravo

My hair still feels and looks so dry :( I don't like the smell either, it's not horrible... Just not for me. And it drys my scalp, I have minor dandruff now from this product :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have dry hair and this shampoo really gave it moisture and shine without making giving it a greasy oily feel to it. However, It does not help with frizz as this really fluffed up my hair :/
I think I will save this bottle for the summer months when East Texas is really humid and my hair tends to get really really dry looking like straw.
The smell is AMAZING!!!! I can not stop raving!! It just really smells like a tropical coconut paradise. No joke the smell is incredibly great! It really tempts you to grab some pina coladas and sit out by a pool or beach! *sigh!!!*
I got this BOGO at Walgreens (price is $7.99USD at Walgreens) so I was able to get two of them.(Not a bad deal at all!) I didn't get the conditioner as I find that most OGX shampoos are really creamy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

Another Organix product that left me disappointed :( This shampoo was really drying and left my hair feeling gnarly in the shower. It stripped my hair yet somehow managed to leave my roots feeling greasy at the same time. This was just ick for me.. Which is a bummer because I had high hopes for it. I always get sucked in by Organix products because I'm a sucker for their cute packaging. I have tried almost all of their lines and so far the only ones I've liked are the Awapuhi Ginger, Argan Oil of Morocco (the new formula version) and right now I'm trying their new Sea Mineral Moisture line and liking it so far. I would suggest those for anyone with hair like mine (color treated, dry, and prone to split ends / breakage.)