November 28, 2014 | 1882 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Lip Perfection 258 Honeyed

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my first cover girl lipstick ( i usually buy mac or revlon ) and I am actually quite impressed! This color is a very subtle dusky pink! The formula is creamy and there isnt any shimmer. I am very porcelain skinned (NC5) and this looks really good on my lips, like mlbb!

The packaging is ok. I like the metallic case, it makes it easy to spot in my bag amoungst my other junk haha.

The smell is very crayon like..I don't really mind it. I prefer that over a heavy, chemical perfume scent so I dont mind the crayon smell.

Overall I think this is a great color but best suited for fair skintones (and possibly very deep skin tones) I believe that if you are medium skinned, the color might just disappear on your lips.

Pros
-packing feels sturdy
-nice dusky pink color
-wears well
-fuss free

cons
-smell is meh (crayon)
-not for every skin tone

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by troo12

I found that this lipstick sunk into every crease on my lips... It's a beautiful color so I'm going to try mixing it with another color but I wish I didn't have to.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by juniemoon1111

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cover Girl dont you EVER discontinue this shade and formula or I will just die! I really love this lipstick! After L'oreal discontinued their Blush in Nude, I had to find something close to this shade to replace it with, they suggested their Taffeta but I found that one too dark and muddy brown. Found this Cover Girl shade almost by accident at Walmart, it was on the bottom shelf of the Covergirl display hard to notice. Glad I found it, it is a great pinkey nude shade, goes on moist and stays that way and the colour lasts at least two or more hours which is good for a drugstore lipstick. Will buy again definitely.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ugh. This one didn't do me any favors. I guess I can't rock the nude lip trend. It looked like I put concealer on my lips. If I put some kind of red lipstick on top it looks better but it is an extra step I don't need. This one didn't taste as bad as the one I have (Euphoria)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I very love the color, although it washes me out and I have light skin. It is a beautiful light pinky nude, a bit pearly. But, I hate the smell of this lippie so hard... I would not purchase this lipstick again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I love the newer Covergirl lipsticks, they are so much better than their old lines. This color is new and I pray it wont be dced. It's a pale nude pink, completely reminds me of MAC Creme Cup. I own both and wow, they are so similar. It looks very nude in the tube but pulls more light pink on me. I am NW20 and this is a perfect nude.

Formula is nice and creamy and lasts a few hours. No glitter or shimmer, another plus. It doesn't bleed or cake up. I have not noticed streaky application or bad pigmentation either. It's just a great lipstick and for the price, you can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by strawberrybonbon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I hope this is a new color and not just a limited edition! So pretty and perfect. It feels nice on the lips, lasts an acceptable amount of time, and wasn't that expensive. The shade is perfect on my medium skin and would also work well on just about any skin tone. I am kind of obsessed with pale nude and/or pink lipstick and have tons, but this one is my current go-to. It's a soft, sensual, on trend color that feels great and doesn't cost a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by harmony888

I've loved the staying power of this formula, but they were lacking nudes..today I saw the display and am so thankful I get to have the formula and nude colors I've been waiting for!
I do like the Maybelline The Buffs! but this to me is more opaque and lasts so much longer!
I probably won't be using any more of most of my drugstore nudes because I have been searching for a nude with long lasting moisture and color. So freakin happy!
It's a light nude pink on me. Not much blue like the Revlon Pink Pout.
I'm an NC30 in mac
125 in Mufe HD
..and this color doesn't wash me out.