CeraVe Eye Repair Cream

3.3

Purified Water, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Jojoba Esters, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc Citrate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Tocopherol, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Laureth-4, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum.

Other Cerave products are great for my mature skin

I used the eye repair for 2 months; it is heavy and seems to dry out the area

Very disappointed

Save your money on this one. If you like Cerave products, then just use the AM or PM in your eye area. This did nothing additional for me whatsoever.

I do like the packaging and dispensing, however. It's in a flexible tube so you know how much is in there, is easy to store and when you dispense it, the hole at the top is small so that only a little bit comes out vs a big glob. I will give it that. Other than that it's a total waste of extra dollars.

I did some research on eye creams before purchasing this one, so I know that the ingredients are supposed to be good ones. It's a creamy lotion texture, unscented, sinks in quickly and hasn't caused any problems such as stinging or eye watering. That being said, it's average to boring, and I don't see any benefits to my eyelids after several weeks of use, not even temporary benefits from hydration. I think this would be better for a younger person with smooth lids. Which is the kind of person who doesn't really NEED eye creams. That was me 6 months ago....(the practically overnight speed at which my skin is starting to age is frightening, let me tell you!)

So, I think I need something a little richer and more hydrating. I know that no eye cream is going to reverse the signs of aging, I just want one that's going to make my skin look a little better while it's on, and especially under makeup. The search continues.

After reading reviews of this and seeing the ingredient list I ran out and bought this. I used the tube up, applying every night. NO change at all in under eye circles or wrinkles. Just another little tube of expensive goop that doesn't do what it says it will do.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This eye cream is decent if you're under 35 with minimal signs of fine lines. I feel this isn't moisturizing enough for a night eye cream, but it's pretty good to wear during the day and it primes the eyes before applying concealer, thus prevents creasing. This doesn't really help my puffiness or dark circles. It's a cheaper alternative for eye creams, but it's not an eye cream for people who need the full benefits. It may suit oily skinned people or people who don't have dry skin on their eyes. Otherwise I wouldn't recommend this to someone who has used various high end eye creams and expects more from this product.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I like this eye cream for daytime use since it isn't greasy, sinks into the skin, doesn't burn or cause discomfort when used on my eyes and it doesn't affect my makeup. I would repurchase since it is on the cheaper side. I have repurchased 3 times and with it's consecutive AM use i have not seen any improvement with fine lines, wrinkles or dark circles. I wouldn't recommend this for PM use since it is not super hydrating. I use Argan oil mixed with Vit C at night for my under-eyes instead.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to like this eye cream, but unfortunately it did not work out for me. The only reason I will not continue to use it or repurchase it is because it gave me really bad millia around my whole eye area.

I purchased this because I was not at the time using a designated eye cream. I use my normal facial moisturizer all around my eye area, which has always left my eye area moisturizer. Since I'm starting to be much more concerned about signs of aging, I decided it was time for an eye cream.

The cream itself is thick and emollient enough for me. No complaints there. It has no fragrance. I did not have any sensitivity to the cream at all. I applied it all around my eye area, both on my lid and on my under eye circles. Because I had to stop using it, I can't speak for any long term benefits.

After about a month and a half I started seeing multiple millia, both on my lid and under eye area. I have dealt with millia in the past and know that if something gives me millia, there is no hope for that product for me. I have to quit using it because they do not go away on their own.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the first eye cream that I have used and I love it already. I figured being young, I should start with something basic and it moisturizes and I have noticed it plumping my skin and reducing the dark circles. At this point, I am using it as a preventative measure against aging. I use it with the CeraVe AM facial moisturizer. So far, I love the combination but this is coming from someone who previously barely washed her face and used moisturizer.

My skin is mildly sensitive around the eye area, and this burned, burned, burned! Had to wash off immediately and apply petroleum jelly to sooth.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this eye cream! It is creamy, but not greasy, absorbs well and is a great value for the money. I add a dot of vitamin E under my eyes & mix it with the eye cream. Perfect. I will repurchase

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated CeraVe Products