CeraVe Eye Repair Cream

3.5

Purified Water, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Jojoba Esters, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc Citrate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Tocopherol, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Laureth-4, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum.

on 4/17/2015 12:40:00 AM

This product actually seemed to dry out my eye area! It also irritated my eyes. Price was great, packaging was fine. Normally I like CeraVa products, but this one I will not re-purchase

on 4/15/2015 8:06:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Burned. I hate to say it, I know this is designed for the delicate eye area, but it BURNED. I do have sensitive skin - much more sensitive than average and I bet most people can tolerate this formula. But it BURNED.

on 4/6/2015 2:33:00 PM

I have been looking for a budget eye cream and decided to try this because of its price point. The first night I used it, it stung slightly, but not too much. I thought to myself, "it must be working!" I used it morning and night for five days. I didn't notice any difference in my slight eye wrinkles. What I did notice, however, is that my skin was having an allergic reaction to this stuff. I started getting bumps all over my eye lids. It stung, and hurt to even put eyeshadow on with brushes. It was awful. It was the only change I had made to my skin care. I decided to stop using it for one day to see if there was a difference. Over night, the bumps started to retreat. After a couple of days, I can actually use my brushes again and the bumps are almost gone. I will trash this as soon as possible. I will never put this stuff on my eyes again! EEK!

on 3/1/2015 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Especially during the winter, I get rough, sore, eczema-like patches on my eyelids. I have been using this product for about a year and so far this frequently subzero winter (one of the worst!) I have not had that issue. Scent free, easy to apply, reasonably priced -- there might be a better product out there, but I've had such success with my particular problem that I've stopped looking. HG

on 3/1/2015 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Unfortunately this did not give me the moisture that I need. Good packaging. I do like the texture of the product. will not repurchase.

Love it.

on 2/12/2015 11:45:00 PM

This product is terrible!! It makes my eye area significantly drier and does not help the dark circles. Their regular facial cream works better than this!

on 2/2/2015 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I sadly cannot say that I would repurchase this eye cream. Every time I use it, I break out right on my brow bone and next to my eye. It's so weird, I've never used an eye cream that consistently made me break out each time, it's usually just a once in a while thing. I love the CeraVe foaming cleanser so I wanted to see if this was just as good but I am going to have to retire it. I prefer Neutrogena's new Hyaluronic eye cream in the blue tube for a drugstore eye cream.

on 1/17/2015 8:24:00 AM

This is a thick cream that is easy to spread but doesn't seem to sink in fast. I wear this over a lightweight moisturizer, and I don't just stick to my eye area but also apply to the lines on my forehead. I have dry skin on my forehead and cheeks, but very oily on my nose and chin.

It's a pleasant feeling cream but I haven't seen any great improvement in my eye area. It does feel nourishing and soothing and so I probably would buy again even though I think the price is high for such a tiny tube.

on 12/6/2014 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

No... just no. I bought this because of the high ratings and the review from Paula. After about 5 days of use, my eye lids/eye area because super dry feeling. They look crepey when touched/pulled and they feel as dry as a bone! I went back to my Clinique All About Eyes eye cream so hopefully it heals within a week. I really don't recommend this. However, it seems to work beautifully for some people. I think it's the high amount of niacinamide. It just stinks now having to wait for this to heal... and try at your own risk. Probably not the best for sensitive eyes.