CeraVe Eye Repair Cream

3.6

Purified Water, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Jojoba Esters, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc Citrate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Tocopherol, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Laureth-4, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum.

on 3/1/2015 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Especially during the winter, I get rough, sore, eczema-like patches on my eyelids. I have been using this product for about a year and so far this frequently subzero winter (one of the worst!) I have not had that issue. Scent free, easy to apply, reasonably priced -- there might be a better product out there, but I've had such success with my particular problem that I've stopped looking. HG

on 3/1/2015 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Unfortunately this did not give me the moisture that I need. Good packaging. I do like the texture of the product. will not repurchase.

Love it.

on 2/12/2015 11:45:00 PM

This product is terrible!! It makes my eye area significantly drier and does not help the dark circles. Their regular facial cream works better than this!

on 2/2/2015 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I sadly cannot say that I would repurchase this eye cream. Every time I use it, I break out right on my brow bone and next to my eye. It's so weird, I've never used an eye cream that consistently made me break out each time, it's usually just a once in a while thing. I love the CeraVe foaming cleanser so I wanted to see if this was just as good but I am going to have to retire it. I prefer Neutrogena's new Hyaluronic eye cream in the blue tube for a drugstore eye cream.

on 1/17/2015 8:24:00 AM

This is a thick cream that is easy to spread but doesn't seem to sink in fast. I wear this over a lightweight moisturizer, and I don't just stick to my eye area but also apply to the lines on my forehead. I have dry skin on my forehead and cheeks, but very oily on my nose and chin.

It's a pleasant feeling cream but I haven't seen any great improvement in my eye area. It does feel nourishing and soothing and so I probably would buy again even though I think the price is high for such a tiny tube.

on 12/6/2014 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

No... just no. I bought this because of the high ratings and the review from Paula. After about 5 days of use, my eye lids/eye area because super dry feeling. They look crepey when touched/pulled and they feel as dry as a bone! I went back to my Clinique All About Eyes eye cream so hopefully it heals within a week. I really don't recommend this. However, it seems to work beautifully for some people. I think it's the high amount of niacinamide. It just stinks now having to wait for this to heal... and try at your own risk. Probably not the best for sensitive eyes.

on 11/10/2014 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I purchased this eye cream because it was highly recommended by Beautypedia for its many beneficial ingredients. The white cream spreads easily from its tube. I pat it around my eye area at night and in the morning my eye area looks and feels moisturized, but there's droopiness at the outer corners. I think this cream is too heavy for my eye area.

on 9/23/2014 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

As of now this is my HG eye cream. Is a quality, and basic eye cream that will help with dryness, puffiness, and slight dark circles. Since using this my under eye area just looks healer over-all. Plus it's cheaper then most eye creams!

on 9/15/2014 4:06:00 PM

Shy to admit I had not used eye cream in too long. CeraVe face wash and cream was recommended by my Dermotologist and I've used it for years. So with a great coupon bought the eye cream. My under eye arer soaked it up. I was surprised to see how dry my under eyes really was. After 1 & 2 months the skin texture is nicely improved. I do believe any eye cream is prudent to use but this product was certainly worth it