CeraVe Eye Repair Cream

Purified Water, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Jojoba Esters, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc Citrate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Tocopherol, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Laureth-4, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum.

on 8/11/2015 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I decided to take a chance on this when I caught it on sale. So glad I did. This has been perfect for summer usage as I've seen a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin around my eyes. It doesn't feel heavy and goes under makeup very well. Combined it with the PM Moisturizing Lotion for normal to dry skin at night. I'm so pleased with the quality of these products for the price point that I'm going to get the AM Moisturizer for use in the winter.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have incredibly dry and dehydrated eyelids. Unfortunately, this was not moisturizing enough for me. I found it less hydrating than either Cetaphil or CeraVe creams. It does feel very silky to apply, but that is the only benefit I can think of.

I didn't notice any improvement in the puffiness of my eye area or my undereye circles. The only change I saw from using this was my eyelids flaked worse than usual (one eyelid that previously had no flakes when I started using this eye cream turned very rough after one week of use).

Overall, this was less moisturizing than what I expect and need from an eye cream. It may work for someone with less dry eyelids than mine though.

on 8/7/2015 6:31:00 PM

Great moisturizer for delicate skin around eyes. No fragrance, comes in a tube with a narrow opening for dispensing just the right amount, applies smoothly, lasts a long time. Works as good if not better than high-end products, and is manufactured by a drug company. Got mine at Ulta for under $10.

on 7/12/2015 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

I purchased this eye cream based on Beautipedia's review as one of their best of the best rated eye creams to help reduce fine lines. Although this eye cream claims to be packed with antioxidants, it was drying and caused tiny vertical wrinkles. And, I should have read the packaging as it is really designed to reduce dark circles and puffiness and "protect" the delicate skin around the eyes. Thus I did not find it effective in the least for reducing fine lines. Again, another product probably designed for the younger crowd.

Overpriced for not improving the underneath eye area. Packaging was fine.

I like CeraVe products, but I would not re-purchase this one.

on 7/8/2015 2:22:00 PM

i was worried about dark circles starting to show around my eyes due to sleeping late and natural aging. I watched a lady on Youtube commenting about this product and decided to give it a try. In less than 1 month i saw the improvement on my dark circles and puffyness. Helps in my fine lines too. I used it with serum and moisturizers.

on 5/6/2015 11:53:00 AM

I've been using this for a month now. I don't see a difference.

on 5/6/2015 11:16:00 AM

I usually would never buy a separate eye cream but the niacinamide made me do it! I love this stuff. I'm 31 and this helps with fine lines, discoloration, and is especially great around the lips as well!

on 4/17/2015 12:40:00 AM

This product actually seemed to dry out my eye area! It also irritated my eyes. Price was great, packaging was fine. Normally I like CeraVa products, but this one I will not re-purchase

on 4/15/2015 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Burned. I hate to say it, I know this is designed for the delicate eye area, but it BURNED. I do have sensitive skin - much more sensitive than average and I bet most people can tolerate this formula. But it BURNED.

on 4/6/2015 2:33:00 PM

I have been looking for a budget eye cream and decided to try this because of its price point. The first night I used it, it stung slightly, but not too much. I thought to myself, "it must be working!" I used it morning and night for five days. I didn't notice any difference in my slight eye wrinkles. What I did notice, however, is that my skin was having an allergic reaction to this stuff. I started getting bumps all over my eye lids. It stung, and hurt to even put eyeshadow on with brushes. It was awful. It was the only change I had made to my skin care. I decided to stop using it for one day to see if there was a difference. Over night, the bumps started to retreat. After a couple of days, I can actually use my brushes again and the bumps are almost gone. I will trash this as soon as possible. I will never put this stuff on my eyes again! EEK!

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated CeraVe Products