Origins Halo Effect Instant Illuminator - Pink Potion

1 review

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. I'm not sure if this is now discounted because I cannot find it anywhere - if it is, please bring it back! This is one of my all time favorite beauty staples.

I purchased this illuminator "Pink Potion" because when I bought it they were out of "Gold Leaf". I am a deeper skinned gal, so I was quite skeptical about getting this color because I have yellow undertones and mostly fairer skinned ladies use this color. The color is gorgeous and is very subtle, which I love. I don't like using product with a ton of shimmer in it, as I find them to began to make me look shiny (in a bad way) and oily. This product did not do that. It really highlights the facial features and I have received so many compliments that my face looks flawless. I apply it to my cheeks, cupid's bow, chin, bridge of my nose, and inner corners of my eyes. I then blend it out a little with my fingers since the heat from my fingers spreads it easier, then I take a brush and make sure it is well blended into my skin. This is a MUST in every beauty regimen. It really compliments your face makes your skin look flawless.