January 27, 2015 | 1649 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2015 6:31:00 AM More reviews by Cpot2012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A thorough review on my website. I've spent months trying the products and have used it with fingers, brush and applicator sponge.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2015 1:44:00 AM More reviews by PerryMortagy

Bought this from target, i didn't read any reviews on this and i honestly though it was gonna be one of these cakey foundations but I was surprised by how good it is. I love how its light, natural looking and matte. It easily blends. I use the soft beige colour and i absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2015 1:25:00 PM More reviews by megan7899

I love this foundation. It is cheap, but has a high quality look and feel which is much better than some name brand foundations I have used. I use this product after washing my face with dove bar soap (which I highly recommend for anyone with sensitive, acne-prone skin) and moisturizing. Only a small, pea sized drop of this foundation goes a LONG way and leaves a smooth, matte finish. I use a beauty blender to apply and then smooth it out with clean fingers if need be. A brush would work as well. I suggest setting it with Rimmel's Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder and then using a setting spray(I use NYX's matte finish). I absolutely love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2015 4:29:00 AM More reviews by msyu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

After I reviewed you-tube and saw somebody test this, I went and bought it. Turned out, #203-True beige was too orange and dark for me. I'm med-toned Asian and it was still to dark for me. The formula is decent for the money but I don't use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 4:14:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried Laura Mercier, Benefit, Estee Lauder, MAC, and Tarte foundations. I am very impressed with Rimmel, particularly the Stay Matte Liquid Mousse product. I use 200 along with the rimmel pressed powder (sandstorm) and my skin looks flawless. It looks natural, but not so natural that my other make up (lipstick, eyeliner, mascara) sticks out in stark contrast. My skin looks poreless and perfect, but not fake. The color match is spot on and lasting power is phenomenal. My only precaution is that the pressed powder does not offer the same shades as the mousse, so if you decide to air brush the look you may have to try different combinations of mousse and powder.

I couldn't ask for more! Rimmel please do not change or discontinue this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 2:45:00 PM More reviews by eilishfitz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I haven't had the best luck with Rimmel foundations, they have always been too dark for me (#paleprincessproblems) and I was in the store one day I swatched it and it actually matched. It was around $5.30 at my local K-Mart. It kept me matte pretty much all day, not that I wear makeup all day. It's a full coverage foundation and a little bit goes a long way. I don't like the fact that it clings to my dry patches (hello Chicago winters) and there isn't really a great shade selection. Pro tip: blend fast because it sets really quickly

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2015 5:40:00 AM More reviews by nailizz

I dont use this as a foundation because I think its too heavy and would crease a lot. But I do use it as a concealer and its really great for that because it has thick coverage but it spreads nicely. The packaging is really nice and sturdy and it is definitely matte.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by MinhalQ

Made me breakout. Feels heavy. Not much colours to choose from and looks cakey-.-

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by lalalowie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I was browsing CVS one day and came across this product. At this time I was breaking out and looking for something that would control my oily t zone and literally mask any and all imperfections. It was only like 5 dollars so I figured I'd get it since it was such a bargain.

I bought it in 203 true beige. It covered everything wonderfully, no setting powder needed, it was feathery light on my face just as it said on the packaging, and matched my skin tone. Although there are many pros to this product, the cons for me personally outweigh the pros. I moisturized before applying this foundation and it still managed to accentuate dry patches on my face which was a no-no. It did end up oxidizing a bit darker than the initial application, and worst of all it breaks me out when ever I use it :(

The product itself is great, but like I said the cons make it so I would't repurchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by magazinesanddreams

Extremely good coverage if you have acne/redness. However doesnt last very long so by the end of the day my redness is visible. Can look quite cakey depending on how you apply it, overall wouldn't use it again.