Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane , Dicaprylyl Ether , Water , Isododecane , Talc , Trihydroxystearin , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Silica Dimethyl Silylate , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Polyglyceryl 3 Beeswax , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Kaolin , Tribehenin , Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate , Propylene Carbonate , PEG 10 Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Polypropylene , Phenoxyethanol , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Chloride , Dimethiconol , Laureth 4 , BHT , Tocopherol , May Contain (+/-): , Titanium DioxideCI 77891 , Iron OxidesCI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

on 7/30/2015 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like it because it covers well and makes my face feel great but the cover selection is shit. It's like Rimmel never heard of women of color bc the darkest shade is too light. Rimmel needs to expand their color section

on 7/28/2015 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Went on like waterproof spackle, and stayed on through two face washings. Not my favorite, but if you are looking for heavy coverage and staying power, this could be perfect for you.

on 7/27/2015 9:30:00 PM

I have tried every drugstore foundation out there, and this is by far my favorite. I have incredibly oily skin, mostly in the t-zone and the tops of my cheeks. I have very large pores and some redness/discoloration. I have an occasional pimple, but nothing too bad or bothersome to cover up. Most of the spots I do have are relatively flat which is convenient!
This is a very thick mousse foundation and it is not for someone looking for anything but full coverage in my opinion. I find that it covers everything and leaves my face matte for about 6 hours. I realize to some people 6 hours may not seem like a lot, but for me that is truly amazing. I do set it with NYC's translucent face powder and use other powder products on top of it such as blush, highlight and contour.

on 7/23/2015 6:46:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful! This product is a full coverage mousse. It is thick but blends out nicely, I just use my fingers. When I'm done I sponge my face with a damp beauty blender. By doing that it shears out the foundation, so you don't get cake face! Yet, even by doing this I still will get some creasing at my smile lines about an hour after application. That's not a huge deal if you don't mind making a few quick touch ups, or if you don't like smiling! I wouldn't recommend this as a summer foundation, it will seriously melt off your face. But, with that being said, I think that this is perfect for fall and winter, especially in Canada! The shade match (light porcelain) is excellent for those sunless winter months! This product can cling to dry patches, but if you wash and hydrate your face, then use primer on those trouble areas, there shouldn't be any problems. Overall, I would recommend this to someone with young skin who is wanting an everyday full coverage foundation.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this foundation about a year ago when my acne was at it's worst and I needed a lot of coverage

This foundation is very full coverage and covers everything well. However its too thick to blend well. It clung to my dry patches of acne that was healing and just melted off my face.
If you need full coverage at the drugstore go for L'Oreal.

on 7/13/2015 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I feel like this is a pretty good 'go-to' everyday type of foundation. It does not keep my face matte (no foundation, no matter how expensive it is does) but it looks pretty good on the face. I love the coverage and it doesn't look cakey, at least not on me. I love the packaging - tubes are super good for travelling and you can get every tiny piece of the product left in it. Will be repurchasing since it is pretty cheap and works pretty well, way better than Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour Nude foundation.

on 7/4/2015 1:58:00 PM

This is an okay product, definitely not one of my favorites. While I like the actual packaging, price, and how it covered flaws, I didn't see a lot of staying power. I often needed to re-apply it during the day, which I found annoying. It was also hard to find an exact match for my skin tone.

I bought two of these during a BOGO sale at CVS, so after I used one I still had another one. Since I didn't love this, I gave it to my mother who was looking for some new foundation. The shade and foundation works much better for her, so at least I know what type of foundation to buy for her in the future!

on 6/28/2015 8:25:00 PM

HORRIBLE. GAVE ME TERRIBLE BLACKHEADS AND CYSTIC ACNE EVERYWHERE. the color shades were all a bit pink as well. but other than that the texture was quite creamy and the coverage it have was pretty decent but I just couldn't get past the breakouts it caused

on 6/26/2015 12:58:00 PM

I love this foundation it's a nice it has a great coverage I don't need anything to cover anything up and a last pretty long and the price is great it coast like $5 on sale so I would recommend this foundation and re buy it

on 6/24/2015 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Loved this foundation! It has pink undertones which is perfect for my skin. I have very oily skin and this foundation actually stayed on through work so for about 8 hours. I got the lightest shade which I believe is light porcelain. Wouldn't recommend it for dry skin because it did cling to one dry spot I had even though it wasn't very noticeable.

Video Reviews & Tutorials