Olay Fresh Effects S'Wipe Out Refreshing Make-up Removal Cloths

1.1

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Hexylene Glycol, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

I bought this because it was half off and I can see why it was. The wipes dried my skin and stings my eyes! I have sensitive skin so I don't know if it's just me. I only wear eye makeup so I wiped it there, but when I went in with my other eye remover, i saw a ton of makeup the olay wipes did not take off. I'll just keep it simple, do not waste your money because they hurt your skin and burn your eyes.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i completely understand these reviews. i do not understand who buys thpese because theyre absolutely terrible!!! first off i these wipes were on the dry side, second they burn the hell out of my eyes and third of all they do not take off all of my makeup. do not purchase!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I hated those wipes. They were dry and irritating for my skin, and they were really too hard on my small under eye skin. They removed my foundation fine, but they were drying also in the same time. I'm not a fan at all. The packaging is also annoying because it doesn't stay closed really well.

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I love makeup wipes cos I'm lazy and I've used tonnes but these are by far my least favourite, and I'm being pretty generous with a score of two.

The wipes themselves are not very soft and they are pretty dry too. I thought these might have been gentle given that Olay is well known for there facial moisturizers but they weren't. They do a pretty good job of removing my foundation but they dry out my skin a little. As for eye products, I refused to use them on my eyes the second I opened the packaging. They are so strongly perfumed and I just didn't trust them around my eyes.

I don't have sensitive skin so they didn't bother me, sure they removed the majority of my makeup and the packaging is really cute but they are just bad compared to say my favourite (Swisspers). I won't buy again.

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

I'm a big fan of makeup remover wipes, but these are pretty awful. Very coarse, though they smell quite nice. Honestly, I find the best way to remover makeup is baby wipes. They are gentle, hypoallergenic, available fragrance free, and are super cheap.

Awful - burned my eyes when removing mascara and eyeliner, and made my lips numb when removing lipstick!

Burned my eyes terribly! The fragrance was overwhelming. The wipes are thin and cheap. Needed to scrub to get half of my stila eyeliner off! Switching back to neutroegna or simple

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

All I can do here is echo all the other horrible reviews for this product. I don't use wipes on a regular basis but I usually have some on hand and use them from time to time for makeup removal prior to cleansing. I picked up this pack because it was on sale. One night after an evening of heavy drinking and shenanigans I just couldn't motivate myself to do my whole skin care routine so I decided to use one of these Olay Fresh Effects wipes. Great idea, right? Wrong! I didn't suffer the burning eyes like many other reviewers, or maybe I did and in my drunken state I didn't notice. It seemed to do a fairly decent job of removing my makeup, again maybe it didn't and I just thought it did....I woke up the next morning to find my entire face covered in an angry bright red rash. My skin was actually painful to touch and so dry and irritated it even felt rough. I have no idea what is in these wipes that caused so much irritation, usually my skin tolerates things pretty well. I threw these wipes in the trash and recommend you run, don't walk, as far from them as you can.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I got a pack of 7 for free as a sample and against my better judgment tried them. I wish I checked the reviews here first, I would have just thrown them in the garbage since they cost me nothing. Instead now they've cost me my skin :( These are like typical Olay products....full of fragrance, chemicals and irritating crap. They burned my eyes and skin, made my skin red and irritated and even gave me a couple of pimples. On top of that they didn't even remove my mascara and were very dry right out of the pack. Horrible product, don't waste your time, money or chance your skin to these. Simple brand makes a WAY better wipe for less. I threw what was left in the garbage.

Picked these up because it was travel-sized and liked the rest of the product line. What a huge mistake! This burned my eyes, turning them red and also my face where the cloth had touched. I'm not sure if it was the perfume or formula, but this went straight in the trash!