July 25, 2014 | 955 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Olay - Fresh Effects S'Wipe Out Refreshing Make-up Removal Cloths

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I bought this at walmart because I was really needing makeup removing wipes and decided to give this a try. Well, BIG MISTAKE. Firstly, it burns your eyes SO bad. I cannot stand it. Other than that the packaging is nice and it smells great. But I really cannot stand burning makeup removers.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

Like every reviewer before me has mentioned, these suck. They were very dry and it was nearly impossible to remove any makeup with these. These were also very thin and would rip and tear when I used them (probably in part because I had to scrub the crap out of my face to get anything off). On top of that, these burned my eye area. The Olay Fresh Effects line has a new style of wipes out (Everything Off, I believe they're called), but I'm skeptical to try those after using this disastrous product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Sarakates

Ow ow ow!! I used these for the first time tonight and it left my eyes burning! The skin around my eyes got so red and agitated that I had to uses a cool, damp towel to calm it down. Wish I had read the reviews before trying these out.. Spare yourself the trouble and pain and stay away!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by rastevens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

STAY AWAY. Like another reviewer, these broke me out instantly. It made my face extremely itchy and made it feel really tight. As if that weren't enough, it felt like rubbing salt in my eyes when attempting to remove eye makeup. I love Olay but these about made me afraid of the entire brand and yes it was that bad. I literally have NOTHING positive to say about these wipes and strongly suggest you don't give them a try. I doubt your results would be any different than all the other reviews.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't stand these wipes! Tried it for my face and it broke me out. Like instantly! It also made my face itch. I now use these to clean makeup off of my hands or to clean makeup spills. These will never be bought again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2014 6:10:00 AM More reviews by SparklyMissSunshine

These were good at taking iff my face makeup but really stung my eyes. They claim to work for waterproof eye makeup so they are meant for your eyes. I do not recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very expensive $5.50 for 20 wipes?
Contains Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, that is toxic for skin. Does not remove make-up and breaks out skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Bailey4213

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I grabbed these because they were the cheapest name brand ones in the aisle and Olay is normally a pretty decent brand. They're horribly dry and they're textured too, like they're supposed to be exfoliating or something. Like the other reviewer said they almost hurt to use, plus I use an acne cleanser right after these and makes my skin burn whenever I use it because these are so rough. On top of that they never get all my make-up off, I do where quite a bit but nothing even the knock-off CVS brand can't get off. Plus the packaging is flemsy and awful and the sticky part that's supposed to reseal loses all of its stickiness after you open them, making dry wipes even dry-er. I would most definitely recommend Aveeno's face wipes instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by hotpink55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a good product. I don't know if I got a bad batch but I have only had them for a short time and they seemed really dry. It was almost painful on my face.. like rubbing a barely damp paper towel on my face or something. I had to use 4 before I gave up and moved on to something more effective to remove my makeup and I was barely wearing any face makeup... Concealer and bronzer, thats it, so its not like there was a ton of makeup for these wipes to remove. Also, the opening isnt the greatest. It's pretty small so it was hard to only take out one at a time...