Olay Fresh Effects S'Wipe Out Refreshing Make-up Removal Cloths

1.2

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Hexylene Glycol, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

on 1/26/2015 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I got a pack of 7 for free as a sample and against my better judgment tried them. I wish I checked the reviews here first, I would have just thrown them in the garbage since they cost me nothing. Instead now they've cost me my skin :( These are like typical Olay products....full of fragrance, chemicals and irritating crap. They burned my eyes and skin, made my skin red and irritated and even gave me a couple of pimples. On top of that they didn't even remove my mascara and were very dry right out of the pack. Horrible product, don't waste your time, money or chance your skin to these. Simple brand makes a WAY better wipe for less. I threw what was left in the garbage.

Picked these up because it was travel-sized and liked the rest of the product line. What a huge mistake! This burned my eyes, turning them red and also my face where the cloth had touched. I'm not sure if it was the perfume or formula, but this went straight in the trash!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Wow so many horrible reviews! They weren't that bad, but they weren't the best either. I normally always use neutrogena makeup remover wipes but these were on sale so I gave them a try. The wipes are kinda thick and a littler dryer than than the neutrogena ones I normally buy. I'm thankful not to have had any breakouts, they actually leave a little moisture on my face. I would probably buy again if they are crazy cheap, but other than that, nope.

on 8/18/2014 7:03:00 PM

HORRIBLE face wipes! They burned my eyes horrible, probably because of how perfumed they are.... I just want a clean face at the end of the night... I don't need something to smell good and burn my eyes. Even pushing past the burning eyes, it didn't remove my mascara worth crap. Ended up using TWO wipes because it took a whole one to remove my eye makeup, plus they are super dry. I used them for a week then I couldn't take it anymore. I use these when I am doing my makeup and I get some on my fingers, like blending out concealer or some eye shadows I apply with my finger. I hate wasting money so I figured I would use them somehow.

on 6/18/2014 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So I bought this at walmart because I was really needing makeup removing wipes and decided to give this a try. Well, BIG MISTAKE. Firstly, it burns your eyes SO bad. I cannot stand it. Other than that the packaging is nice and it smells great. But I really cannot stand burning makeup removers.

on 5/27/2014 12:07:00 AM

Like every reviewer before me has mentioned, these suck. They were very dry and it was nearly impossible to remove any makeup with these. These were also very thin and would rip and tear when I used them (probably in part because I had to scrub the crap out of my face to get anything off). On top of that, these burned my eye area. The Olay Fresh Effects line has a new style of wipes out (Everything Off, I believe they're called), but I'm skeptical to try those after using this disastrous product.

on 5/19/2014 7:56:00 PM

Ow ow ow!! I used these for the first time tonight and it left my eyes burning! The skin around my eyes got so red and agitated that I had to uses a cool, damp towel to calm it down. Wish I had read the reviews before trying these out.. Spare yourself the trouble and pain and stay away!

on 5/19/2014 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

STAY AWAY. Like another reviewer, these broke me out instantly. It made my face extremely itchy and made it feel really tight. As if that weren't enough, it felt like rubbing salt in my eyes when attempting to remove eye makeup. I love Olay but these about made me afraid of the entire brand and yes it was that bad. I literally have NOTHING positive to say about these wipes and strongly suggest you don't give them a try. I doubt your results would be any different than all the other reviews.

on 5/7/2014 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I can't stand these wipes! Tried it for my face and it broke me out. Like instantly! It also made my face itch. I now use these to clean makeup off of my hands or to clean makeup spills. These will never be bought again.

These were good at taking iff my face makeup but really stung my eyes. They claim to work for waterproof eye makeup so they are meant for your eyes. I do not recommend this product.