April 21, 2014 | 1966 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Olay - Fresh Effects S'Wipe Out Refreshing Make-up Removal Cloths

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very expensive $5.50 for 20 wipes?
Contains Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, that is toxic for skin. Does not remove make-up and breaks out skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Bailey4213

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I grabbed these because they were the cheapest name brand ones in the aisle and Olay is normally a pretty decent brand. They're horribly dry and they're textured too, like they're supposed to be exfoliating or something. Like the other reviewer said they almost hurt to use, plus I use an acne cleanser right after these and makes my skin burn whenever I use it because these are so rough. On top of that they never get all my make-up off, I do where quite a bit but nothing even the knock-off CVS brand can't get off. Plus the packaging is flemsy and awful and the sticky part that's supposed to reseal loses all of its stickiness after you open them, making dry wipes even dry-er. I would most definitely recommend Aveeno's face wipes instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by hotpink55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a good product. I don't know if I got a bad batch but I have only had them for a short time and they seemed really dry. It was almost painful on my face.. like rubbing a barely damp paper towel on my face or something. I had to use 4 before I gave up and moved on to something more effective to remove my makeup and I was barely wearing any face makeup... Concealer and bronzer, thats it, so its not like there was a ton of makeup for these wipes to remove. Also, the opening isnt the greatest. It's pretty small so it was hard to only take out one at a time...