Rimmel Stay Matte Primer

3.5

ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, VINYL DIMETHICONE/ METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, POLYPROPYLENE, SILICA, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, LAURETH-7, TRIBEHENIN, XANTHAN GUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, CHLORPHENESIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE. [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)].

on 5/29/2015 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I haven't used a Rimmel primer before. I came across this one and as someone with super oily skin, I bought it. It kept me matte for 3 or 4 hours. I really wanted to like it, but I just never really liked it. I'm almost done with it and I'm not going to buy it again

on 5/29/2015 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

I have oily skin , and I must say it does minimise the amount of times I have to powder my face throughout the day, however this only lasts a few hours then im oily again like I never applied a primer lol so id say you get what you pay for to be honest, meaning it's not the best mattifying primer by far! also, it doesn't fill in my fine lines on my forehead which was a disappointment!

on 5/3/2015 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I love this primer!
It is so hard to find a primer and foundation for my skin because I have so many things I need to consider. My skin is dry-combination, very oily forehead, redness, acne-prone, sensitive and acne. I have found that this primer has managed to keep my foundation from slipping on my forehead for a good 6-8 hours, and then I powder after this time. Without it, I have to powder after about 2 hours. It hasn't irritated my sensitive skin and it works amazingly.

For a full review, check out the video...

Check out my youtube channel:

on 4/20/2015 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

One of the best from Rimmel and the drugstore!!! My foundation glides on with this primer, and keeps me matte for 6-8 hours! Love it 😇

on 4/19/2015 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This primer kept oil at bay for only 3-4 hours, and somehow made my skin extremely dry and patchy in the process. I had to stop using the product immediately after I, surprisingly, noticed breakouts on my forehead and nose (I am not acne-prone!). The primer is quite affordable, but the benefits end there. Would not repurchase ever.

on 4/18/2015 10:04:00 PM

I cant belive this doesnt have better reviews, this is the absolute best drugstore primer for girls that want a matte finish, it will hold your foundation together like GLUE people but you have to commit to the matte look.

come out of the tube white but turns clear once mixed in even if youre tanning like myself, yes its a bit thick but it is AMAZING and the price point is incredible. Id say this is better than "matte" high end primers ive tried such as porefessional, smashbox pore minimizer, tarte clean slate, and the hourglass mineral veil.

i aways recommend this to everyone it doesnt get the praise is deserves

on 4/10/2015 2:17:00 PM

I don't like this primer at all. I bought this since I have pretty oily skin and was hoping this would help control that. It has a consistency of Elmer's glue and can be really tricky to apply. At the end of the day I still had the same amount of oil on my face. This also caused me to breakout which has never happened with any product before.

on 3/30/2015 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've fine ally found my hg primer. Whenever i wore foundation r powder it would never last and my oil would come out it just a few hours. but i got this primer and it works great. i can have my foundation on for a full day and still not be too oily. it also makes my lasting power1000x better. for sure buying it again

on 3/27/2015 6:24:00 AM

I really enjoy texture of this product. It is like a cream and really mattyfies skin. I use it even as a eye primer and it works great!

on 3/24/2015 2:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love! I like to wear my facial sunscreen pretty thick, problem is this usually leads to you looking oily. I dab and rub some of this stuff on after applying sunscreen and it completely takes away any gross shine! I apply my concealer and powder then and everything looks and lasts nicely, hasn't made me break out either, def repurchase.