Rimmel Stay Matte Primer

3.5

ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, VINYL DIMETHICONE/ METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, POLYPROPYLENE, SILICA, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, LAURETH-7, TRIBEHENIN, XANTHAN GUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, CHLORPHENESIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE. [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)].

on 3/1/2015 7:59:00 PM

I absolutely loved this primer. I never used to use primer so this was the first primer I had ever tried so I don't have anything to compare it to but I loved it so much I don't think I'd bother trying out other primers for the time being! This applied beautifully on my skin, gave it a velvety, matte finish. It smells nice and isn't very pigmented which suits me fine as I don't have a very uneven skin tone and don't require a base colour. My regular foundation applied a lot nicer, looked even better and stayed put all day. Am definitely re purchasing this product.

on 2/5/2015 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I first used this primer I loved it so much but since the day after and on it hasn't worked the same at all! I have very oily skin and it actually makes my nose looks dry and patchy I'm not sure how I feel about this primer.

on 2/5/2015 12:45:00 AM

Don't bother spending over $7 on a mattifying primer! I purchased this after reading a review on xovain, and have not looked back. It keeps my face shine free without drying it out, and best of all you can wear it under or over makeup. Use sparingly though (only over shiny spots, not all over), and if you have dry skin avoid this product!

on 1/23/2015 4:20:00 PM

I couldn't tell a difference with and without. And it smells weird. It didn't do it for me

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is an amazing primer! It helps keep me matte for quite a long time (not all day, but I have VERYY oily skin so I think that's okay). It's very thick, which I like, so you don't have to use a lot. I use this all over my face, focusing on my T zone where I get extra oily. This product comes out of the tube white, but goes transparent when you apply it. It instantly mattifies my skin, and creates a very smooth base for foundation. I find it also slightly minimizes pores, which is great! I would recommend this to anyone with combination-very oily skin, and I will keep repurchasing!

on 1/13/2015 8:38:00 PM

Love love love this!! Goes great with my true match foundation definitely will be purchasing again!

on 1/12/2015 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The consistency of this product is too watery. In a primer I'm looking for something a little thicker for my foundation to grab onto and I find this absorbs into the skin just a little too much. I haven't noticed any staying power with my foundation using this nor does it make my face matte. Better products out there, won't be buying again.

on 1/5/2015 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i have oily skin and this primer does NOT keep me matte. i guess it keeps me matte longer than having no primer at all, but out of all the primers i've tried, this one wears the shortest. after a few hours i am having to blot oil/apply more powder because my face gets shiny and my makeup slips. this stuff is cheap but still not really worth buying. the one thing i do like about it is that it has a nicer texture than most primers--it's creamy rather than oily.

on 1/5/2015 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This primer is horrible it does not work at keeping your skin matte. Even after 1 hour in a dry environment my skin is oily in the areas where I put on this product I think my skin may not be compatible with this primer. I have to mix it with another primer before placing my foundation on in order for me to get a smooth flawless finish I will never purchase this product again.

on 12/27/2014 9:13:00 AM

Matte i did not stay! not keen at all on this product. my makeup slid all over my face and felt disgusting! and managed to dry me out at the same time

Popular Primer/ Correctors