April 21, 2014 | 1897 users online

Shampoo - The Body Shop - Rainforest Shine Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by LauraJM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product has no No silicones, No Sulphates No parabens and No colourants. (That's a good thing by the way! )

It is so good for your hair and ideal for coloured hair!. (Note: there are other one's in this range for other types of hair aswell,- all with No silicones, No Sulphates No parabens and No colourants! )

The consistency is very thick and heavy and it goes a very long way. You do get value for money. You need alot of water to create a lather. It makes my hair feel wonderfull and it has just the right amount of moisture to keep your hair looking really shiny and thick. This shampoo made my hair more shiny and more thickness. I am growing my hair it is long now. I put it in a french plait on most nights before bed for absolutely perfect heatless waves the following day. (it took me ages to perfect and it's worth mastering if you want the pefect wave, it is better than any heated curlers result i have ever had)

I found that this shampoo makes waves look their very, very best and it seemed to hold even better with this shampoo. Everyone is different.

On the bodyshop website some people say that it is drying on their hair but i find it is NOT drying on the hair at all. It has special natural oils in the shampoo which make it so amazing and soft. I am on my third bottle as of tommorow i am buying another as i am about to run out. I also have the conditioner but it is not quite as good. I use aussie colour mate treatment conditioner everytime i wash my hair, I use it like a normal conditioner but leave it on for 3 minutes before washing off. There are other conditioners , i just like this combination at the moment it feels lovely.
Rainforest Radiance Shampoo i give 10/10 and it's natural and not tested on animals. Perfect for the eco-concious amongst us x

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by heidikold

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont know if i should love this shampoo or not....
i wash my hair 2-3 times at a week, and when i do, my hair is oily. After use, my hair is even more oily than before i used the shampoo. But not if i wash my hair when it's dry and not oily,

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by AudreyAndrea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the shampoo I use most often, along with the matching Rainforest Shine conditioner. I have naturally thin hair, that I wear long past my shoulders and layered. It's dark brown in colour, and it can be dry or oily depending on which way the wind blows. This shampoo really makes my hair glossy! It's gentle, doesn't feel "soapy" when it lathers, and I like that the smell isn't too strong either.

I wash my hair every second or third day and I don't use the same products every time, but I use Rainforest Shine shampoo as my main one. I have repurchased this shampoo half a dozen times over the past 2 years or so, and I've also purchased the travel sized bottle which I regularly refill.

The other person to review this shampoo didn't like it, but I will add that I don't use any products in my hair except for Josie Maran Argan Oil a couple times per week, and I don't colour my hair, blow dry or style with heat. This shampoo is gentle, and I believe it probably works best for people who are gentle with their hair to begin with.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Gonelvik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Dries out my hair badly. I guess my hair still need its silicons.