August 20, 2014 | 1498 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Clean + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub for Oily Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by michaelcrew

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

absolutely the best product i have ever used in my entire life! i have used clearasil, proactive, netrugena, and other off brand scrubs, gels and exfoliaters and nothing has worked as well as this. i have been using it for only a couple days and i can already see a significant difference in the size of my pores, the amount of acne, and the amount of oil. by far the best product on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The hot southern sun has turned my face into an oil field, which has caused my pores to clog and develop lovely breakouts all over my face. So tromping through Walmart I was initially looking for a scub with salicylic acid. I came across this which had everything I needed in one bottle, oily skin, blackheads, breakouts,smooths. Yes please. It also said it contained charcoal which is something id never tried, sounded good so why not. If it going to get the grim off,good for it.
I've only been using this 4 days, guess what....
It does what it says it will do. I've seen a pretty dramatic change in the appearance of my skin. 5 minutes After the first wash my pores, compaired to what they were, look as if they had vanished and my skin just look over all even and smooth.
4 days later my bad clusters of breakouts had hugely improved.
I'm impressed. I can't wait to see how my breakouts and skin complexion will be by the weeks end. I will continue to use this product as long as I can.
It is a drying product but isn't a huge deal, as everyone's skin care routine should contain a good moisturizer.
I don't care what it smells like, it works well who cares, I don't. The scrubbing beads are so small they don't tear the skin to hell but big enough to so a great job. A+

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by astridpxx

I have only been using this product for about two weeks now, and so far I am happy with the results!

I have pretty sensitive skin so I was tentative when trying a new product (in fact, I've been using it on top of my usual doterra routine) but I have seen no negative results! Often scrubs dry out my skin too much and then I break out even more, but I haven't seen that with this product. However, I still use the scrub very gently so as not to irritate my skin.

My skin feels cleaner and the amount of oil feels controlled. It is a blackhead eliminator and I haven't seen any blackheads on my nose since using it.

I wouldn't say this is a miracle worker, but it definitely keeps my skin in check. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by hollyhoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this thinking it was gel that I could apply to my face and let sit while I wash my body in the shower. However, it's so runny that I can barely get it on my face before it all runs out of my hand. Plus, the scent is too strong. It does make my skin feel clean and very smooth, but I won't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by SassyTiny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this thinking positive and didn't like the results. My face broke out extremely worse. The black heads I already formed white heads and became very painful. The only positive thing I liked about it was that it made my face feel extremely clean and matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by MichelleAmanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG facial wash and hope it's never discontinued.Product leaves my face feeling so clean.This is definitely a product for oily skin.I would not recommend for normal or dry skin.I gave 4 lippies for value as it's $2 more than the other garnier facial washes/scrubs.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by bornbackwards

I bought this hoping it would help get rid of blackheads on my nose. The scrub does leave my face smooth and soft but after I use it, the skin around my nose because very itchy, irritated, and flaky. I also got 3 new pimples along my jawline- could be from this cleanser. I wanted to like it but it's just too harsh for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by breaktheattraction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i've been using this cleanser for a few months now and i absolutely adore it. i can't get over how lovely this is- it's awesome.

first off, let me say that i am a sixteen year old girl with acne; whiteheads, pimples, a LOT of blackheads, and combination, sensitive skin. i've tried at least twenty different cleansers since i was thirteen and none of them measure up to have wonderful this one is. the packaging is good- i like squeeze bottles, because i can control how much product comes out and they don't spill when i take it anywhere with me. i prefer scrubs because they clean my skin deeper than a typical, gel/liquid cleanser, which i need because i wear makeup everyday and have big pores that get clogged easily. as for the products preformance, it is astonishing how well this cleans my skin and depletes my oily areas while getting the dry patches off my cheeks. using this i have noticed my skin glows, and my acne isn't as bad before, but this hasn't completely cured my acne. remember, im a kid- i have very active horomones like all teenagers, which will cause breakouts no matter what i am using. this product keeps my acne under control, makes my skin soft and smooth, and shrinks my pores significantly.

while i find it odd that it's marketed to get rid of blackheads, it doesn't do that as well as it gets rid of zits, oil, and dead skin. i still have blackheads and while i do notice they've shrunk, they're still there. that's why this doesn't have 5 lippies; i really do wish it would get these stupid blackheads off my face, but it doesn't- im fearing nothing ever will. the only other con i have with this is the price- i paid fifteen bucks for it at my local drugstore, which kinda sucks. i hope to catch this on sale soon so i can snag this for a better price.

in conclusion, i really do like this cleanser- i use it twice a day and love how it makes my skin feel. i use a makeup remover before using this to wash my face, but this really gets deep into my pores and removes any leftover makeup my neutrogena naturals make-up removing cleanser may of missed. i will repurchase, but will also look for a blackhead removing treatment to use with this in the near future for even better results.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by honeyappleseed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this cleanser. it makes my skin feel awesome. i love washing my face with it. i have so many blackheads and now i can truly see a difference. oh yeah and it smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is really great cleanser. it really removed my makeup and oils. however, the packaging sucked cause the product was really liquidy so there was too much coming out too fast. a waste of good stuff.