September 30, 2014 | 1701 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Clean + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub for Oily Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

THIS STUFF RIGHT HERE... where to start.. I love this scrub!! Its just right..gritty enough to make it exfoliating.. but not so harsh that your cringing when you use it. I like the charcoal that is suppose to get more oil and gunk out of your pores. The smell--its a guy type scent. I left it in the bathroom.. and now my husband uses it. I think this facial Cleanser/ scrub is just win/win all around. I will be definitely repurchasing for both myself and my husband. You were definitely on point with this product Garnier!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by miyamakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS FACE WASH! I always have awful breakouts since I'm a teen and it's hard to find a good face wash to keep up with my skin. I have used a lot of different face washes for oily skin and the only one I found that worked was "dark angles" from lush. I saw this in stores and wanted to give it a try, and I'm happy I did! Worked great for the price and cleared my skin and help my pores look much smaller! Happy I used this!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by GraceBradley02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product didn't work on me at all. I have lots of blackheads and this didn't work for me at all. It just made them look bigger and more visible.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by DannieMc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Of all the cleansers I have ever used, this is the worst. I have oily skin but I'm not acne-prone so I was very disappointed when I started using this a little over a month ago and I have had acne ever since. These are the worst breakouts I have ever had. Not only that but it dried out my skin in certain places. The only good thing about this product is that it makes your face feel clean (even if you look past all of the pimples).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by rocksiren

I cant explain it, but it really does work. Face is smoother after using, pores are smaller. Ive only been using it for about 4 days so I will update later, It works!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by ttorner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Will never purchase again. The product is making me breakout worse! Ugh!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by jessiilynn05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this recently because a mixture of the summer heat and the stress of going back to school has made my face start breaking out again. Things I've used in the past have dried my face out and moisturizers only have made me oily so I am constantly on the lookout for a good acne wash that works well and doesn't dry me out...well I sure as heck didn't find it in the product. This product is too harsh for my skin, I guess. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and if anything it's made my acne worse. I can't get the original acne to clear up and I'm constantly getting more and more.
Soon I feel there will be no more of my face left, just tons and tons of acne.
This product does leave my face feeling clean but it just doesn't do what it claims. My pores and blackheads haven't had any changes and my skin hates this stuff.
It might work better for someone with less sensitive skin, I guess but you won't see me using it ever again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by megxoxo91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried nearly every product in the Clean+ line with enough complaints and problems that I shouldn't keep trying, but they suck me in each time. This time, a success! I wanted this for its direct purpose of eliminating blackheads, which I have an unseemly amount on my nose and some on my cheeks. Did it work? Nope. Am I surprised? Double nope. But as a cleanser/scrub, I really love it. I use it nightly, and it removes all of my makeup, leaves my skin totally clean and smooth. It never leaves it red or tight, though if I'm not careful it can make the skin around my nose dry. It has reduced my breakouts and excess oiliness a lot by cleansing my skin so well. It's a great PM cleanser to refresh my skin after a full day of makeup. :D

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Midnightauro

My skin did not like this at all. At first it felt lovely, freshly scrubbed, and happy. The scent, while strong, didn't terribly bother me. Then I woke up the next morning to awful acne stretching across my jawline and up my cheeks (I never get pimples on my cheeks unless the product I've used makes my face angry.). Five days later, and my face is still a mess. Nope, nope, and more nope.

On the plus side, if you have less sensitive skin than I do, it does feel quite nice at first.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by michaelcrew

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

absolutely the best product i have ever used in my entire life! i have used clearasil, proactive, netrugena, and other off brand scrubs, gels and exfoliaters and nothing has worked as well as this. i have been using it for only a couple days and i can already see a significant difference in the size of my pores, the amount of acne, and the amount of oil. by far the best product on the market.