September 2, 2014 | 1462 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Clean + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub for Oily Skin

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by ttorner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Will never purchase again. The product is making me breakout worse! Ugh!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by jessiilynn05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this recently because a mixture of the summer heat and the stress of going back to school has made my face start breaking out again. Things I've used in the past have dried my face out and moisturizers only have made me oily so I am constantly on the lookout for a good acne wash that works well and doesn't dry me out...well I sure as heck didn't find it in the product. This product is too harsh for my skin, I guess. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and if anything it's made my acne worse. I can't get the original acne to clear up and I'm constantly getting more and more.
Soon I feel there will be no more of my face left, just tons and tons of acne.
This product does leave my face feeling clean but it just doesn't do what it claims. My pores and blackheads haven't had any changes and my skin hates this stuff.
It might work better for someone with less sensitive skin, I guess but you won't see me using it ever again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by megxoxo91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried nearly every product in the Clean+ line with enough complaints and problems that I shouldn't keep trying, but they suck me in each time. This time, a success! I wanted this for its direct purpose of eliminating blackheads, which I have an unseemly amount on my nose and some on my cheeks. Did it work? Nope. Am I surprised? Double nope. But as a cleanser/scrub, I really love it. I use it nightly, and it removes all of my makeup, leaves my skin totally clean and smooth. It never leaves it red or tight, though if I'm not careful it can make the skin around my nose dry. It has reduced my breakouts and excess oiliness a lot by cleansing my skin so well. It's a great PM cleanser to refresh my skin after a full day of makeup. :D

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Midnightauro

My skin did not like this at all. At first it felt lovely, freshly scrubbed, and happy. The scent, while strong, didn't terribly bother me. Then I woke up the next morning to awful acne stretching across my jawline and up my cheeks (I never get pimples on my cheeks unless the product I've used makes my face angry.). Five days later, and my face is still a mess. Nope, nope, and more nope.

On the plus side, if you have less sensitive skin than I do, it does feel quite nice at first.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by michaelcrew

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

absolutely the best product i have ever used in my entire life! i have used clearasil, proactive, netrugena, and other off brand scrubs, gels and exfoliaters and nothing has worked as well as this. i have been using it for only a couple days and i can already see a significant difference in the size of my pores, the amount of acne, and the amount of oil. by far the best product on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The hot southern sun has turned my face into an oil field, which has caused my pores to clog and develop lovely breakouts all over my face. So tromping through Walmart I was initially looking for a scub with salicylic acid. I came across this which had everything I needed in one bottle, oily skin, blackheads, breakouts,smooths. Yes please. It also said it contained charcoal which is something id never tried, sounded good so why not. If it going to get the grim off,good for it.
I've only been using this 4 days, guess what....
It does what it says it will do. I've seen a pretty dramatic change in the appearance of my skin. 5 minutes After the first wash my pores, compaired to what they were, look as if they had vanished and my skin just look over all even and smooth.
4 days later my bad clusters of breakouts had hugely improved.
I'm impressed. I can't wait to see how my breakouts and skin complexion will be by the weeks end. I will continue to use this product as long as I can.
It is a drying product but isn't a huge deal, as everyone's skin care routine should contain a good moisturizer.
I don't care what it smells like, it works well who cares, I don't. The scrubbing beads are so small they don't tear the skin to hell but big enough to so a great job. A+

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by astridpxx

I have only been using this product for about two weeks now, and so far I am happy with the results!

I have pretty sensitive skin so I was tentative when trying a new product (in fact, I've been using it on top of my usual doterra routine) but I have seen no negative results! Often scrubs dry out my skin too much and then I break out even more, but I haven't seen that with this product. However, I still use the scrub very gently so as not to irritate my skin.

My skin feels cleaner and the amount of oil feels controlled. It is a blackhead eliminator and I haven't seen any blackheads on my nose since using it.

I wouldn't say this is a miracle worker, but it definitely keeps my skin in check. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by hollyhoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this thinking it was gel that I could apply to my face and let sit while I wash my body in the shower. However, it's so runny that I can barely get it on my face before it all runs out of my hand. Plus, the scent is too strong. It does make my skin feel clean and very smooth, but I won't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by SassyTiny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this thinking positive and didn't like the results. My face broke out extremely worse. The black heads I already formed white heads and became very painful. The only positive thing I liked about it was that it made my face feel extremely clean and matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by MichelleAmanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG facial wash and hope it's never discontinued.Product leaves my face feeling so clean.This is definitely a product for oily skin.I would not recommend for normal or dry skin.I gave 4 lippies for value as it's $2 more than the other garnier facial washes/scrubs.