October 21, 2014 | 1894 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Triple Nutrition for Dry Damaged Hair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The conditioner for this line is great with no issues. The matching shampoo is a stinky little mess.. I would not repurchase.

This conditioner is really creamy and it really worked as good as any salon conditioners I have purchased in the past. I would say its really thick and creamy and it worked great on my dry thick hair. Helped improve the look of my dry hair ends so makes me happy. I would repurchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This conditioner is ridiculously amazing!! I have really thick natural hair that's pretty hard to detangle. After I washed my hair and added some in, I just left it in as a leave in. Oh my goodness!! My hair was instantly soft and the moisture was restored!! It even worked its magic on the days my hair has suffered from a dramatic dry spell of neglect and laziness. This has the most amazing SLIP out of most of the conditioners I've ever tried! Plus the large size is only $5? That's an awesome steal! I'm one for only using natural products but I'm stuck on this product for the price and the slip.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had tried another Garnier conditioner when I was visiting my friend, so I decided to buy one for myself. I saw this at Walmart in a set so I got it just for the conditioner. This conditioner is amazing! I got so sick of buying expensive conditioners and had decided to use drugstore products that were under $10. This is the best conditioner I've tried. It makes my hair instantly soft and when I rinse it out, my hair feels soft. I've settled down with this as my moisturizing conditioner and can't see myself straying.