February 28, 2015 | 1623 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational The Buffs (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2015 1:32:00 PM More reviews by cottonsocks434

So I'm from the UK and the colours are a bit different, I bought Honey Beige today and I'm soooo happy I've finally found a nude that suits me!!! Honestly, being mixed race meant all the nude colors were either too pale or basically chocolate. But now I have this gorgeous nude colour and I'll totally be wearing this all the time!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2015 9:12:00 PM More reviews by poojad614

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THESE LIPSTICKS! They have such a good range to suit all skin colors which is so amazing! My favorite color is Sin-A-Mon which is a beige-y color. It has a little bit of a grey tone which I actually really love! This is my go-to nude lipstick and goes with ALL eye looks! I'm so glad Maybelline makes such great affordable lipsticks! Shout outs to them! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2015 7:09:00 AM More reviews by CreamyGardenia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is about #910 (sorry, I cannot read the color on the bottom of the lipstick!) and I must say that this is THE first time I have ever used up a lipstick 100% and bought another one right away, which I did this afternoon! I was digging out of the container with q-tips lol.. I could not let go. Anyway, it is, imo, the lightest of the batch from this collection and while I would not wear it on its own (it is very light and washes me out), I find it to be a stellar product to blank out my very pigmented lips so I may begin a look, whether it be one with dark lips or nude lips.. It gives my lips a perfect texture, shade and coverage to move forward with almost any lip color or depth that I am aiming for :) It is the best blanker-outer I have had the good fortune of finding! x

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Aimeexo1324

Omg love love love. I have the shade 915 blushing beige and omg it's my staple holy grail lipstick. It's color is amazing matches most makeup looks. Looks great with my skin. It's doesn't last forever like some lipsticks but it doesn't come off right away either. I love this color and I never finish lipsticks but I've finished and repurchases this one. I totally suggest this lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by maria1215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been in search for the perfect nude lipstick, since other lipsticks just blend into my skin and make me look sick or dry my lips out. I stopped by walmart and saw Stormy Sahara and thought I'd try it. I got home, tried it on my lips and let me tell you I have found my HG nude lipstick!!! :D Very moisturizing, with an opaque color, not too light and not too dark. Looks perfect with L'Oreal's Infallible Never Fail Nude lipliner. It gives you that nice nude look, without looking completely unnatural. Would definitely buy again, I hope these lipsticks never get discontinued!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Livalittle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THESE LIPSTICKS!! I have 3 I have 920 nude lust, 945 stromy sahara, and 955 expresso exposed (which was so hard to find) . Anyways they don't make my lips look dry they look beautiful my lighter colours I can wear without lip liner without it looking bad but my expresso exposed i had to get a lip liner cause it would bleed if I didn't. They look and feel so good on my lips they do transfer but thats not a huge deal for me. I do have to knock it for packaging though, If you aren't careful and press the product to hard into your lips it leaves a cut in the lipstick. Which kind of sucks cause i dont want my lippy to break! I forgot to mention it has a nice light scent which is not offensive at all!! If scents bother you I'd say try at least one of these cause you don't even smell it on your lips you can only really smell it in the tube. Overall I love this collection cause most of the colours don't require any fuss.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Hawko

I had 3 colours in this collection, in one word "disappointment".
Why?
The colours are too opaque & flat looking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this lipstick in Nude Lust and it works great for me. It is a peachy beige and nudes out my lips without making me look dead. I never wear this alone tho. It looks best with a pretty gloss (sparkly and pink-toned preferred) on top. It nudes out my lips and the gloss really shines thru.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by kmarie161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this lipstick today in Maple Kiss and wore it to run a few errands early in the evening. It is gorgeous! I've been wanting to find a nice nude for my skin tone (NC42) that doesn't look washed out, pale, or ridiculous and this is it. It's a nice bronze-y coral toned lipstick that has a creamy finish and no sparkle or frost. It lasted a about 1-2 hours before it faded into a nice stain which I don't mind as it isn't a matte lipstick so it's not supposed to be very long-wearing. The smell however might be a problem for some because it's sweet and sort of artificial vanilla type. But it does fade, so it's okay. And it cost me $7.49, which I think is a decent price for the brand and the quality. Perfect summer nude shade for medium, tan, olive, and lighter brown skin tones. Will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ShimmeryPastels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Stormy sahara and truffle tease are the perfect nude shades for my medium olive skin tone with yellow undertones. Greatly pigmented. These lipsticks are builable and moisturizing. The only thing is I have pigmented lips and it covers great but the bottom corner parts of my lips look weird. The bottom corners of my lower lip are more pigmented and when I apply this lipstick, it looks like I lined it with a white lip liner first. Other than that these lipsticks are amazing.