November 23, 2014 | 1920 users online

Skincare - Face - Victoria's Secret - Makeup Remover Wipes

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by stylesnburberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a Christmas gift so I'm not sure what it costs. But in this review I will be comparing it to wipes that I have used in the past which have been generally pharmacy brand makeup remover wipes. One in particular that I used a lot (my mom had got me a case of 10) was Neutrogena (the light blue packaged one). I'd have to say that this is by far better than any pharmacy brand wipes. First of all this wipe actually takes off ALL your makeup in two or three swipes. Where as other brands I have to keep using the wipe over and over again (or use 2 wipes) to get my makeup off to the point where I'm just "satisfied" or that most of my makeup is off . The VS wipes blew me away cause it took off all the funky eye make up and the thick layer of foundation I have on. I think these wipes are ideal for woman who use a lot of makeup. Their was a strong smell of alcohol in these 15 wipes which I don't think is great for the skin. But these wipes are very strong and do the job. They are packaged just like the pharmacy ones but the "sticker" on on it is stronger and so the wipes don't dry out like they normally do.I don't think this is an ideal for someone who uses "light" makeup.