July 29, 2014 | 1231 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Multi-Task Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by liorak

Love this brush for blush, bronzer and ever powder sometimes. When I am in a rush this is my go to brush. It applies products really evenly and you donít over apply. A lot of great blushes are very pigmented so you can easily over apply blush, not with this brush! All over bronzed glow is what you will get with this brush, very well blender, like you got a little tan! Distributes powder very easily and quickly all over your face. Also for a very natural foundation look you can use this with liquid foundation, which is pretty amazing! This brush has mane purposes, definitely a must have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally think that out of the whole RT collection of brushes I have, this is my most used. I love it for applying blushers. It's the perfect size to get the right amount of blush, to the exact spot I want it to go to. It helps blend my blushers so well. Plus it's very easy to clean and dries faster than all my other brushes from other companies. I'm so happy I purchased this brush. A must have in your collection. I think my multi-task brush came inside a set, which I purchased for $20 here in Canada at London drugs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great brush for any all-over face powder task. Large, fluffy domed top has super soft, dense bristles that perfectly blend and buff powder foundation or bronzer or just for softening lines all over the face after doing your contour application. The long handle is great and the brush is durable and high quality overall. I use it for bronzer and general blending. Love it.