Dior Diorshow Fusion Mono - 001 Lune

4.5

on 9/7/2014 3:16:00 PM

Great color, great pigmentation. Tends to crease so requires a primer for those that might wear this for long hours or that might have oily lids. Easy application. I apply it with my fingers and works great!

on 1/11/2014 7:22:00 PM

$30 USD at Saks. It comes with a tiny sponge applicator that's in its own case with a cap, which really helps for precise application. However, this isn't made for carrying around and I think it'd be really easy to lose it. You can apply this with your finger and brush, too, but I think the sponge applicator works the best.
In my ongoing quest for the perfect glimmery eyeshadow, I bought a bunch of the Diorshow monos. The effect is stunning, for evening. You can wear Lune on its own and layer it over other shadows. On top of grey shadow, it'll make it look silver - very pretty effect. If you blend it well, it'll create a veil of shimmer; layer it more heavily it's pure shimmery white. NOTE: it "sparkles" so those who do not like glittery makeup should stay away! The texture isn't exactly creamy but it's very velvety. As some reviewers noted, this didn't last all day on me - the lasting power definitely doesn't compare to the MUF aqua pots. But, for a few hours for evening, definitely worth it if you're looking for ethereal shimmer.