December 20, 2014 | 1273 users online

Palettes - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Contour Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by khla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best contour kit I have ever purchased! :) I have fair skin, so I was hesitant in buying the ABH contour kit. It has three darker bronze powders that I felt would stick out on me. It looks amazing on my skin :) I use the lightest bronzer in the middle.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by SallyB20

This is a very nice little contour palette. the packaging is ok, also would be nice if the pans were larger. Great color range for light-to medium skin tones although be careful with the shade fawn if rubbed to much it can become to appear a very harsh muddy color so use a light hand, sand is the highlight its a nice not so dramatic but can be build up. overall this is a great contour palette since I haven't seen many like this. price was around the 40 range purchased mine at IMATS. there are now more different colors available for all skin tones as well as the single pans and you can make your on palette for contour on the Anastasia web site.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Yasmin159

This is one of those cult products that I assumed was a sure thing..and for many people I guess it probably is. Being an MUA i felt building pressure to have this in my kit. BUT, if you already have a perfectly good powder routine there is deffo no need to rush for this product. I bought the original and also a custom palette -thinking it may better suit my skin tone (pakistani). The consistency of the powders is wonderful, colour pay off is between 'meh' to good. It's nice to have but not a must have.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by yolaniego

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

So....I waited a long time for this kit to come back in stock and was SO excited when it did. I got it and the first time I used it...I just looked dirty. Believe me, I also blended, blended and blended some more. I can contour with many other products but this one didn't work very for me :( So sad...I guess the colors do not suit my skin coloring...i'm quite pale.

The highlight colors were fine but you can use a plethora of other products for a better value and get the exact same results. One thing I find myself doing now that I know I don't like this product is using it for eyeshadow. Gotta improvise, right?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Ellieolifer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am in LOVE with this palette!!!!! So worth the money!!!! I use the banana colored powder for setting my under eye concealer and the rest to contour. The bronzers are absolutely gorgeous and blend like a dream. The only one I don't really use is the shimmery highlighter, hence my skin is very oily, but the rest of it I just adore. I can put it on in the morning and it will still look perfect by the time I get home from work in the afternoon. By far my favorite kit to contour with.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by kattilacc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I have EXTREMELY fair skin with a blue undertone (basically reflective) and this isn't a contour pallet for my skin tone. I bought it straight from Sephora so I didn't get to customize the color choices. Fawn is the only color I use from this pallet. Paying $52 for ONE useable pan sucks.
This product would probably rock if I was a darker skintone.
The pigmentation is amazing, colors are stunning but just not for this gal. I hunted in Canada for this pallet for awhile and I was soooo excited to get it and soo let down. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Allysunwonderland

Honestly not really impressed considering the hype around this product. This isn't something I've found flattering on my complexion nor an essential item to my contour routine. I'm returning this product as it's really not all that I hoped for it to be and believe that Ben nye bella and mojave podure palettes are a much better alternative considering that in my experience there's more pigmentation, blends like butter, and actually cheaper considering you receive 8 shades for $50.. not to mention Ben nye products are made in US, where as this cheaply made product of course is conducted in China. I personally will not support this ' Anastasia Beverly Hills' foolishness.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Beautywithhannahmae

I LOVE my contour kit!!!! The bronzers are incredibly blend able and the range of colors is amazing!!! i also use the banana color underneath my eyes. It definitely helps cancel dark circles for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by beautyllush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this kit. i think this is a great kit for anyone--novice or not. you get six pans for $40, making it less than $10 per pan. the idea is, you get a great palette for $40, instead of buying something cheaper to learn how to contour, then buying this. you end up wasting more money, in a sense.
in addition to the new customization, you can even get shades that would be fit to use as a blusher. i wear Desert Beige in estee lauder's double wear and i personally prefer java and fawn to contour. i use the highlighters as more of a setting powder, but they also work to highlight without adding too much shimmer. havana is too orange for me but i'm not too heartbroken about that. sand is EXTREMELY shimmery so i'm always careful when it use it, but at least a little goes a long way. these are really blendable and have definitely become a staple in my makeup routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by jacielsmommy

I love how you can have 6 shades to contour & highlight in one palette & they're quality ones at that. Especially since now you can customize it, I'd say this palette is all you need for yourself & your clients!