L.A. Colors Moisturizing Lipgloss in TOPAZ

4.7

on 2/22/2015 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is slowly becoming my favorite lipgloss. Ive been using this lipgloss for nearly 2 months straight and it has never failed me since. It is a pale milky beige color with the slightest hint of pink. This is a gorgeous nude lip color and I use it over my favorite nude lipsticks everyday. This is so long lasting and when it does fade off it leaves you with a nice satin finish lip. Try it asap. You wont be dissatisfied. Its only a dollar. Yes, a dollar. So there's no excuse for you not to try it out.

on 8/14/2014 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I am LOVING this lip gloss! It feels nice and the color (nude with a shimmer) is just sexy! I am going back for more for reealzzz! Ill pay 1.00 ALLL DAY LONG for this lip gloss. :)

on 1/20/2014 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this color! The first review nailed it describing this shade as a pearl beige. I love wearing it on top of some of my nude lipsticks. Its a beige color with a frosty feel to it that's not too much just very beigy and pretty. The price is so inexpensive and yes i will repurchase. Its pigmented, glides on and feels smooth and so far one of the best nude lip glosses i've tried.

Recommended for Medium Skin