April 20, 2014 | 914 users online

Shampoo - Alterna - Caviar Clinical Daily Detoxifying Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Goldenstar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The worst. I bought this to remove build-up from my fine, long hair. It does remove build-up, but in the process it also removes every ounce of oil from your scalp & any skin it touches. The result is a dry, itchy scalp, and the skin behind my ears was also dry as toast. My scalp stayed dry, itchy, & out of balance after 3 months of using this. I finally had to buy a Phyto scalp elixir to correct the problem. AVOID at all costs!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this shampoo thinkiing that this would remedy the fallouts i've been having since summer last year. Even though it says to use daily I think 1) it is very expensive to use daily, 2) it may be too strong to be used daily (afterall it's a detoxifying shampoo), and 3) many have complained that they experienced more fallout when used daily; hence, I used it once a week. I used up an entire bottle and now i'm ready to review. I don't think this product is worth the hype nor the exorbent price. It did nothing for my hair. it did not strengthen it at all as it claims to do. Whenever I used this, my hair felt weighed down and didn't feel volumous as I should of clean hair. At the same time, I feel that this shampoo has really stripped my scalp of oils and thus my scalp gets oily much faster since I started using this. My hair feels dry and rough instead of soft and healthy. The only thing I liked about this is the smell of this product and the packaging which of course doesn't justify a rebuy. In all a huge disappointment. Back to John Freida Brillian Brunnette shampoo and conditioner I go.