Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging 3 Minute Shine Boost

1.3

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Oleth-10, Polyacrylamide, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Caviar Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Panthenol, Wasabia Japonica (Wasabi) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-59, Polyquaternium-10, Superoxide Dismutase, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Papain, Bromelain, Melanin, Pikea Robusta Extract, Glycine Max (Soybean) Symbiosome Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Corn Oligosaccharides, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pantothenic Acid/ Yeast Polypeptide, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-20, Cetrimonium Chloride, Laureth-7, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydrolyzed Saccharomyces/Lactobacillus/Ubiquinone Ferment, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Niacinamide/Yeast Polypeptide, Hexapeptide-11, Adenosine Triphosphate, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces Lysate Ferment, Lactoferrin, Aminoacyl tRNA Synthetase, Phospholipids, Quaternium-15, Copper Oxidase, Acetyl Serine, Acetyl Methionine, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Fragrance (Parfum).

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

In general, I like Alterna products. I received a sample of the pleasantly scented, 3-minute shine boost. My hair has a nice gloss to it, but after using this treatment, it left my hair looking dull, drab and dry.

This product made no difference in my hair whatsoever. Very disappointing because it is expensive, $26 for a 5oz tube. I used the whole thing and I won't be buying it again.

Two lippies instead of one because it didn't seem to make my hair any worse or cause any damage. It just didn't do ANYTHING.

Save your money- pass on this one.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I agree with the previous post. This product barely provides any results it promises. I'm very disappointed because I've had good experiences with Alterna products before, and I saw this on display as a new product at Ulta so I gave it a shot. Not including taxes, I paid around $26 USD for this. Probably the biggest rip-off of my life. If I could give this product a rating of zero, I would. The only positive things I have to say about this product are it does add some softness and doesn't weigh my fine hair down, but considering the ridiculous price and the claim of being a shine booster, this product should provide way more and live up to its claims. Also, the packaging is stylish and cute, easy to use, and doesn't take up too much space in the shower. Unfortunately, I lost my receipt, so I will use this up during the winter months when my hair is a little dryer and more frizzy. Save your time and money and avoid frustration with this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This product was recommended to me because I wanted to add shine to my hair. This product should be used after shampooing and conditioning, apply this product and let it soak into your hair for about 3 to 5 minutes, after which you rinse out the hair. I did exactly that and this product was terrible. It did not provide any shine whatsoever. The SA had given me a really generous sample of this product to try and at first I thought it wasn't enough then i added the whole sample at once and left it on for 3 minutes, and NADA! No shine at all. Also, it was hard to get the product evenly distributed into my long hair because there was no slip at all. The product is a thick white cream which has a faint smell that i'm indifferent to. Nothing to rave about. Glad I didn't buy this product. Btw, it's supposed to give you instant results, go figure! I'll return to my John Freida Brilliant Brunnette Gloss which is a million times better than this.