April 21, 2014 | 1442 users online

Crème - Albion Excia AL Moist Emulsion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by geminiysanford

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So, I received a sample of this "Moist Emulsion" foundation after a facial. The sample was fairly large and included a sponge applicator. First thoughts, it smelled lovely, like the excia face care line. The product itself has a consistency unlike any other I have tried, it seems rather solid, but melts quickly onto the sponge. It is highly pigmented, a little goes a loooong way. It spreads and blends like a dream. It dries to a mattish finish. You will look flawless. This is NOT a light dewy, " barely there" foundation. This is a heavy duty, "I want to look flawless, but not like I have any make up on" foundation.
I have very light, freckled, skin, and it is very, very dry. I have fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes, finding foundation is a nightmare for me. It can make me look crepey, or mask like, or make dry spots appear. I have tried every high end foundation there is, for reals. This one is The Best Ever. EVER. It smooths over fine lines, hides imperfections, make you look lit from within, and eight hours later looks as fresh as when you applied it. No oxidation at all. I know japanese put a lot of skincare ingredients into their foundations, and I can tell. I say this is for more mature skins, medium to heavy coverage depending on how much you apply.

So, my sample ran out, I tried a few other foundations, but really missed my Excia. I took a trip to my facial store, and OMG, the foundation and case were $120.00. And I bought it, and I feel great about it. Worth every penny!