Yves Rocher Anti-age global complete anti-aging day care

WATER, GLYCERIN, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, METHYLROPANEDIOL, BETAINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL SQUALANE, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII(SHEA) BUTTER, SORBITANSTEARATE, HYDROLYZED PECTIN, MANGIFERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ETHYL LINOLEATE, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SORBIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA MERISTEM CELL CULTURE, MALTODEXTRIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SILICA

on 4/12/2015 3:57:00 PM

I use the daycream. Definately HG! After using this for only a few days, fine lines were less visible and my skin is really soft. It doesn't break me out, smells good and a little goes a long way. The normal price is steep, but Yves Rocher always has discounts. Most of the time I buy it with 50% discount. I hope they never discontinue this cream!

on 6/21/2014 9:03:00 AM

This is like a little miracle for me. After using it for only a few days, it makes my facial skin so soft (I am using the night version).

Even though I washed it off in the morning, my skin keeps soft and tight in the morning. I really like this cream and I saw some improvement in pitted wrinkles lines. It is very difficult to descibe but it does what it says and I like it a lot.

on 1/8/2014 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Yves Rocher Anti-age global complete anti aging day care: Great smell, great moisturizing lotion. That's it, nothing more, nothing less than that.