October 22, 2014 | 1820 users online

Skincare - Face - Jurlique - Wrinkle Softener Beauty Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by ninjalips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wrinkle Softener is one of my favourite products of Jurlique. Although expensive, it lasts a long while as it's quite thick and you only need a small amount. For referance I have super sensitive skin with especially bad reactions to heavily perfumed products. This cream has natural/aromatherapy based fragrance but it didn't cause me any trouble. I mainly use it around my eyes and between the brows to soften the lines I started to develop and really noticed the difference. Even my dark circles got a bit better after using it. I stopped using my regular eye cream(Ren) after seeing the great results with Wrinkle Softener. I find that it' s best to use it on slightly damp skin by pressing gently into the areas you want to treat. It works well along with other natural serums or more dermatologically formulated ones like SkinCeuticals. While using it partially, dispense a small amount of product in your palm and take little amounts to press into your areas of concern so that you don't waste any of it! It's well worth the price for me and I'll continue using it. It lasts me around six months with once sometimes twice a day application. Strongly recommend it for sensitive ski types with anti-aging concerns.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Zerzura

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried a small tube of this and loooooved it, but it was so expensive I decided to go back to my Nuxe moisturizer. But my skin looked so amazing when I was using the Jurlique, as soon as I finished the Nuxe I bought this again. It is an amazing moisturizer, yet doesn't feel greasy. Makes my makeup go on like a dream. A few days after using this, my skin looks like peaches and cream; and I am (ahem) 40 with a toddler. I'm completely addicted to the scent. I love the packaging, I wish my medicine cabinet was filled with the clean look of this. But why oh why does it have to be so expensive?

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Pacstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is much lighter than the calendula cream. i dnt use it very often as i feel i dnt need anti wrinkle product yet. if ur not using it for wrinkle product and just a moisteriser i feel it doesnt keep the skin moist for very long. but can be used as makeup base

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2008 11:47:00 PM More reviews by pinkvanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was surprisingly happy with this product! It is a rich and moisturising and I definitely noticed a difference to any lines around my eye area (didn't do anything for wrinkles as I am yet to have them!) and I would highly recommend this product.

It is probably a bit too rich for oily skin types. It is even just bordering on being a bit too rich for combination skin types, but my skin is combination and I found it ok!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2008 11:38:00 PM More reviews by sauvyanna

I'm very young, too young to have wrinkles, but premature aging does run in my family, so since I was 17 yrs old I've been searching for the right wrinkle cream. I found it, the plumping effect lasts hours, it does wear off eventually, but I've been using it for two months now, and the fine lines under my eyes, and around my mouth have disapeard entirely. So it takes a little bit of time to see long term effects, but that is SO ok for a person dreading premature aging! A natural,organic, cruelty free beauty product that WORKS, is quite amazing. HIGHLY recomened!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 8:15:00 PM More reviews by jmcgann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found my moisturizer!
I love this stuff, I have dry skin, and this is the only thing I have found that actually absorbs into my skin deeply without feeling greasy. I love the way it makes my skin feeland look. When I first began using the Jurlique products, my skin broke out so I thought perhaps it was just not for me, however I found out later it was the Jurlique citrus cleanser i was using which made me happy so that I could continue to use the wrinkle cream.

It's expensive, but a little goes a long way, and I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by brandde

Smells gorgeous but it contains synthetic fragrances contrary to Jurlique's marketing. They have now admitted to this via their website (ingredient information - you need to read between the lines). I had a reaction and wouldn't want to use it on my face if you have sensitive skin, specially if it is fragrance-sensitive. Same goes with the Day Cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 5:56:00 PM More reviews by miranets

My skin has become rather dry lately and is normally intolerant of any creams or lotions. I got this and the Viola sensitive skin cream, I prefer the Beauty cream because it is richer, although I cannot comment if it really "plumps" the skin as I do not have any aging related issues. I use this on the neck and face during the day, along with Cellcosmet creams at night. Jurlique does not have a softening effect compared to Cellcosmet, but it is a very good non-irritating moisturiser which does not leave shine or film. I also use oc 8 mattifying gel on top with no issues.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2007 4:00:00 AM More reviews by goglet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Haha dammnit, I'm gonna be sooooooooo poor!

It really does plump up the skin temporarily with the marshmallow extract. (I mean it does for me anyway, and my Mum)

I use a tiny drop mixed with ordinary (and cheaper) moisturiser (Jurlique day care face lotion) and a little really does go a long way, after two days my frown line between my brows has almost disappeared and my skin is generally plumper. And I never use such heavy emollient creams as this usually for fear of breaking out and this somehow doesnt break me out!

I will continue to buy this from ebay in sample sizes, I dont know if I could buy the full size, I'd cry!

Mixing this with Day care face lotion is really my HG... sadly for my economic health!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2006 6:52:00 PM More reviews by perfectly_pink

Why are the reviews so bad ??? i love love this stuff i only bought this week but already i know its exactly what i was looking for ! Its better i think for a normal to slightly dry or slightly oily skin ,its not heavy enough for very dry skin .I was using jurlique day care lotion with herbal recovery gel underneath i didnt love the lotion enough to buy it again but i did want to buy another jurlique moisturiser as i find this brand makes my skin look so good .wrinkle softner beauty cream is just perfect ! the texture is light but also moisturising ,the scent is slighly lighter than the other creams as well all in all i love it...only thing i dont love is the price but i will buy it again because the results are so good