April 18, 2014 | 1583 users online

Conditioner - Organix - Sea Mineral Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by GidgetAH

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I get dandruff - so I have a difficult time finding hair care that moisturizes my very long, very thick hair, without weighing it down and contributing to my dandruff.. This line does just that! It Leaves my hair soft, ridiculously shiny, light and bouncy, and plays up the subtle wave in my hair! Best of all, I'm not getting dandruff. Scent is subjective, but I personally love the beachy smell, and think it is a nice alternative to strong floral, perfume and citrus scents.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't think this is the conditioner that will become my usual conditioner but it is my favorite from the Organix line so far. I like how the conditioner works. Its rich and leaves my hair shiny yet not weighed down. My issues with it are the smell and the packaging. The scent smells good on first whiff but it is a heavy scent that lingers. By the end of the night it was making me slightly sick. The bottle is another issue. Its very cute but because this conditioner is so thick the thick plastic bottle makes it very difficult once the bottle is half empty to get any out. I really need both hands to squeeze it and that doesn't work when I have to squeeze the product into one hand. Overall a good product though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

My local Walgreens was having a BOGO sale on Organix and I saw that this was new. I loved the light teal colored bottle and I noticed that this has a pretty high glycerine level so it would be perfect for me to use in the summer. The smell is not my favorite though. It has a very generic lime-like smell and it lingers. The good thing is that this gives good slip and shine. The sea kelp and sea mineral extracts are in the middle of the ingredient list and I think it did a pretty good job of moisturizing my hair. I have yet to try the Kukui conditioner to see if I like that one better. It does give a bit of weight to my hair without pulling my curls as much, although I am not sure how it performs with the matching shampoo. Organix has surprisingly worked well for my hair in the past so I would say if you do well in general with the line, it wouldn't hurt to try it out. I will have to update on its performance in the summer to see how well it holds up for me.