Victoria's Secret Warm Embrace Body Lotion

3.3

on 9/21/2012 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Smells really great. This is a review for the body butter. THe body butter is extremely moisturizing and lovely. The scent is subtle but when you get close to someone they will be able to smell it. Smells very warm and cozy.

on 7/17/2005 3:19:00 PM

Never have I had a scent that made me want to puke. It smells overbearing and reminded me of old lady smells. Totally NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 9/17/2004 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I loved this when I tested it in the store, but once I tried it at home, it has a sour milk note that is too prominent. Yuck! I'm using this to shave my legs with...works well for this purpose. The sour smell doesn't last, and it makes a great shave cream. I believe this is discontinued.

on 6/28/2004 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

hey guys! I'm sorry, but my hubby told me I smelled like "buttered popcorn" wearing this... ummmm... not the reaction I was looking for.

This is just Yumm! It smells good with the spray, and also perfumes that contain a vanilla note.

on 11/19/2003 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this..smells like Softsoap's Milk and Honey Body Wash..very nice and comforting scent.

on 7/24/2003 9:54:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I love the Warm Embrace EDT, but the scent just does not translate well in the lotion (or in anything BUT the EDT for that matter). It smells foody... I can detect traces of almond and vanilla, but something about it is a bit off. It smells quite rancid, actually. The formula is light, moisturizing, and non-greasy... a good product, just not in this scent.

on 4/23/2003 2:26:00 AM

I'm sorry but I think this reeks! It's a foody smell but not a nice kind of foody smell. Ick. It reminds me of potato bread or something. Yuck! I had high hopes, I'd heard good things about this one but in my humble opinion it STINKS :(

on 1/24/2003 8:04:00 PM

smells good at first, but fades away and smells like urine(sorry for the graphic description)

on 12/31/2002 4:52:00 AM

I love the scent. I also own the other VS vanilla scented lotion, and Warm Embrance is less like food, more sensual.