August 30, 2014 | 1741 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Warm Embrace Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by manniblank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells really great. This is a review for the body butter. THe body butter is extremely moisturizing and lovely. The scent is subtle but when you get close to someone they will be able to smell it. Smells very warm and cozy.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2005 3:19:00 PM More reviews by asw123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Never have I had a scent that made me want to puke. It smells overbearing and reminded me of old lady smells. Totally NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2004 9:38:00 AM More reviews by luckygirl322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this when I tested it in the store, but once I tried it at home, it has a sour milk note that is too prominent. Yuck! I'm using this to shave my legs with...works well for this purpose. The sour smell doesn't last, and it makes a great shave cream. I believe this is discontinued.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2004 4:07:00 PM More reviews by tabbiecatt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

hey guys! I'm sorry, but my hubby told me I smelled like "buttered popcorn" wearing this... ummmm... not the reaction I was looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2004 4:55:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryBlondie

This is just Yumm! It smells good with the spray, and also perfumes that contain a vanilla note.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2003 4:21:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this..smells like Softsoap's Milk and Honey Body Wash..very nice and comforting scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2003 9:54:00 PM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love the Warm Embrace EDT, but the scent just does not translate well in the lotion (or in anything BUT the EDT for that matter). It smells foody... I can detect traces of almond and vanilla, but something about it is a bit off. It smells quite rancid, actually. The formula is light, moisturizing, and non-greasy... a good product, just not in this scent.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm sorry but I think this reeks! It's a foody smell but not a nice kind of foody smell. Ick. It reminds me of potato bread or something. Yuck! I had high hopes, I'd heard good things about this one but in my humble opinion it STINKS :(

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2003 8:04:00 PM More reviews by nars37

smells good at first, but fades away and smells like urine(sorry for the graphic description)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 4:52:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

I love the scent. I also own the other VS vanilla scented lotion, and Warm Embrance is less like food, more sensual.