January 29, 2015 | 1947 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - olay fresh effects dew over hydrating gel moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2015 7:26:00 PM More reviews by rrpod

I liked this product, I just feel like it has no purpose in my skincare routine. It leaves my skin glowing and matte, but it lacks. It doesn't have spf which I like in products for the day, and it isn't moisturizing enough for night. Also, the packaging sucks. I don't like products in a jar at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 7:30:00 PM More reviews by templesgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am oily and acne prone . Everything "cream " breaks me out . I have went through 2 containers now and no acne ! It's a great moisturizer . I use it under makeup and at night over my anti wrinkle serum. It is a gel and feels cool and refreshing with a light fragrance that is great ! I love this and will continue to use it . Especially because most Olay products break me out .

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2015 7:47:00 PM More reviews by floridababe15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells amazing! I use it during the day under my make up as I have oily skin with some dry patches and gel does much better than a creamy substance.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by doORdye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

ok I think I've been using this long enough now to write a fair review. I was looking for something cheaper to replace my clinique DDMG, which I still love and love that it doesn't break me out (the main thing I look for in a moisturizer). I have been using this for just over a month and I really like it! it absorbs into the skin fairly quickly and I don't find that it leaves me shiny, which the clinique one def leaves a shiny finish. it's perfect under makeup, doesn't break me out, cheaper than clinique. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by coursey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got tired of spending too much for a basic daytime moisturizer with some vitamins . I'm glad I found this. This is great for those with combination/oily skin. A little bit of the gel goes a long way, leaving your skin feel hydrated enough and looking dewy. As for oil control- it's no better or worse than many other moisturizers I've tried (estee lauder, shisheido, clinique.) I don't wear makeup on a daily basis so I can't say if it 's compatible with it. The only 2 things I wish different were lighter fragrance and that that it was packaged in a pump instead of jar. Other than that I'm satisfied- unless I find something else equally good but cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by ilovedreamsandseashells

I tried out the other fresh effects moisturizer, the one called Long Live Moisture, and loved everything about it except for the fact that it didn't last all day. So I decided to try this one, it's slightly thicker which makes it last long enough but still doesn't clog my pores or break me out. I just wish it were in a pump not a jar.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Carolineewells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I didn't like this moisturizer at first, because one of the first times I used it and put it under the eye and it became peel-y when I rubbed concealer over it... So I decided I would just use it as a night moisturizer. I usually put it on after the shower and I love it now. I don't like using heavy, creamy moisturizers at night. This stuff gives me a glow the next morning and I've noticed my skin looking dewy all day.... Not greasy.. Truly dewy! I really love having a moisturizer I feel comfortable sleeping in .... As I believe skin needs a break from constant creams and makeup. This stuff feels good and smells good and is really dewy as advertised. Not the best for under makeup but great on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by goodcreams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is absolutely perfect!!!! I love everything about it. Great cream!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this..... I have combination skin and I thought I would try this gel moisturizer. When I put it on, it made my skin feel nice but didn't get rid of the flakiness around my nose and cheeks.... It made it better, but didnt do the job. Also, putting on my mineral makeup was a nightmare even after waiting 7 minutes to put the makeup on. It made my makeup look soooo disgusting!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by nanciixd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the first moisturizer I've used that has not clogged my pores. I'm not crazy about the packaging because it's messy and also the pricing is a bit steep for a drugstore brand. However, I'll probably keep using this as it helps keep my skin healthy and hydrated without breaking me out.