Olay olay fresh effects dew over hydrating gel moisturizer

3.8

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane,Niacinamide*, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract^, Panthenol**, Tocopheryl Acetate***, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycereth-25 Pca Isostearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Allantoin, Fragrance/Parfum,Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Laureth-7, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Silica, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Green 5, Yellow 5. *Vitamin/Vitamine B3, **Pro-Vitamin/Provitamine B5, ***Vitamin/Vitamine E, ^White Tea/Thé Blanc

on 3/12/2015 10:26:00 PM

This winter has been unusually harsh on my skin, and my other moisturizers just weren't cutting it. Usually I use Neutrogena moisturizers/sunscreen but this winter the wind was so brutal that I needed to find another moisturizer to layer under it.

This one does the trick, absorbs quickly and does not irritate my skin. My skin was chapped around my nose area and was flaking a bit and this completely cured that in a few days.

I wear this at night and on days that I stay home, and put it on underneath my sunscreen for days that I go out. The only thing this is missing is SPF, I wish it had some sun protection in it so that I could use one product instead of two.

I would still repurchase as I haven't found a moisturizer with SPF that was moisturizing enough for winter.

I don't have a problem with the product being in a tub. As long as your hands are clean before you go in to grab product, you should be fine. Plus, the tub is sturdy which is great because I DROP EVERYTHING.

on 2/25/2015 8:16:00 PM

This creme does a good job at hydrating my fickle skin. My skin breaks out every month and is dry on the cheeks. The instructions on the packaging say "apply liberally," so I followed the directions. The cream absorbs easily and moisturizes my skin without feeling greasy/heavy.
I'm really happy with the purchase since I think this is not any worse than the jar-packaged department store moisturizers I've used. Besides moisturizing, the creme doesn't seem to have any other effects.

on 1/24/2015 7:26:00 PM

I liked this product, I just feel like it has no purpose in my skincare routine. It leaves my skin glowing and matte, but it lacks. It doesn't have spf which I like in products for the day, and it isn't moisturizing enough for night. Also, the packaging sucks. I don't like products in a jar at all.

on 1/11/2015 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am oily and acne prone . Everything "cream " breaks me out . I have went through 2 containers now and no acne ! It's a great moisturizer . I use it under makeup and at night over my anti wrinkle serum. It is a gel and feels cool and refreshing with a light fragrance that is great ! I love this and will continue to use it . Especially because most Olay products break me out .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This smells amazing! I use it during the day under my make up as I have oily skin with some dry patches and gel does much better than a creamy substance.

on 10/8/2014 4:49:00 PM

ok I think I've been using this long enough now to write a fair review. I was looking for something cheaper to replace my clinique DDMG, which I still love and love that it doesn't break me out (the main thing I look for in a moisturizer). I have been using this for just over a month and I really like it! it absorbs into the skin fairly quickly and I don't find that it leaves me shiny, which the clinique one def leaves a shiny finish. it's perfect under makeup, doesn't break me out, cheaper than clinique. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!

on 9/3/2014 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got tired of spending too much for a basic daytime moisturizer with some vitamins . I'm glad I found this. This is great for those with combination/oily skin. A little bit of the gel goes a long way, leaving your skin feel hydrated enough and looking dewy. As for oil control- it's no better or worse than many other moisturizers I've tried (estee lauder, shisheido, clinique.) I don't wear makeup on a daily basis so I can't say if it 's compatible with it. The only 2 things I wish different were lighter fragrance and that that it was packaged in a pump instead of jar. Other than that I'm satisfied- unless I find something else equally good but cheaper.

I tried out the other fresh effects moisturizer, the one called Long Live Moisture, and loved everything about it except for the fact that it didn't last all day. So I decided to try this one, it's slightly thicker which makes it last long enough but still doesn't clog my pores or break me out. I just wish it were in a pump not a jar.

I didn't like this moisturizer at first, because one of the first times I used it and put it under the eye and it became peel-y when I rubbed concealer over it... So I decided I would just use it as a night moisturizer. I usually put it on after the shower and I love it now. I don't like using heavy, creamy moisturizers at night. This stuff gives me a glow the next morning and I've noticed my skin looking dewy all day.... Not greasy.. Truly dewy! I really love having a moisturizer I feel comfortable sleeping in .... As I believe skin needs a break from constant creams and makeup. This stuff feels good and smells good and is really dewy as advertised. Not the best for under makeup but great on its own.

on 8/3/2014 6:20:00 PM

This is absolutely perfect!!!! I love everything about it. Great cream!!!