Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stain (all colors)

2.6

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I was at Walgreens and saw these on sale. I had never seen them before and thought they were a new product so I was surprised to find they had been released a year or so ago.

There were only 2 colors left so I picked up Bali in Vienna and Legendary Face. My skin tone will not suit Legendary Face without a lip liner so I probably won't be wearing that color much.

I tried on Bali in Vienna and was a little scared because of the bad reviews, but....it wasn't that bad! They're really creamy, moisturizing, and easy to put on. Now mind you, I had exfoliated and moisturized my lips that day beforehand. I thought it would fade or dry down and it doesn't. It stays shiny. It's not too sticky and when I put the varnish on my lips I find that I can press my lips together and it doesn't get patchy! A super plus for me! Not to mention, it's actually really pigmented.

I wish I could find the other colors now. I really like this stuff.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is TERRIBLE. Please do yourself a favor and never buy any of these lip stains! I received the shade "Giving Realness" as a gift and I assumed it would be nice because I was initially attracted to the color, but it was awful! Within minutes it became clumpy, gooey and separated on my lips! It was disgusting and I was not at all "giving realness" but rather giving repulsiveness! The product is just badly made, bad formula, bad everything! I had to wipe it off quickly after application because it was so horrible. I would never recommend this to anyone.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Found these on clearance at Rite Aid, I think I got them for like $1.50 each. I haven't worn these for long periods of time yet, but my first impression is that they're okay. I like colors I purchased (Legendary Face, Street Queen, & Throwing Shade). Legendary Face is pretty much just a clear gloss on my lips because it matches my lips exactly, but the other two are gorgeous, sheer-but-pigmented shades. I'm not sure how often I will actually wear these because I don't trust creme finish lip colors not to travel or fade, but I might get a little use out of them. Very sticky consistency - so much so that when I pull my lips apart I worry that there are strings (gross).

Overall, not my favorite lip product but for $1.50 it was worth a shot - they're not awful, just okay.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This stuff is horrific. It's sticky, goes on in blobs and feels tacky on the lips. I have Street Queen which is a gorgeous, sheer violet color. That where the good stuff ends. First of all, the packaging is crud. A ton of product comes out when you pull the wand out of the tube. The formula is also a strangly oily formula that feels like it dries out my lips.

Rimmel, Maybelline and especially Revlon all make much better low priced drugstore lipglosses.

Epic disaster.

This stuff is so sticky and gummy. I bought three different Rimmel lip products the other day on sale and all three were different types of lip products. All three were fails. I won't be buying Rimmel lip products again. The quality is just junk in my opinion. Wet n Wild trumps Rimmel and you can get their lip products for $1. Major fail.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought 3 of these lip stains in colors Street Queen (bright baby pink), Legendary Face (nude), and Epic (dark wine). The Street Queen one turned white after a few days and I don't know if i just got a bad bottle or what but the consistency changed and now its chunky and white. Also literally 5 seconds ago I dropped it and it broke so they aren't very durable. Overall they are ok. The wine colored one does stain my lips but the pink and nude don't because they are too light. They wear off in a funny way, they turn into a chunky gel and you have to wipe it off and all that is left is the stain. They aren't the best stain but they do an ok job wouldn't repurchase. A little upset that my favorite out of the three broke :/

I got Global Fiercness after G from Nouveau Cheap reviewed and liked it. Can't tell you how much I LOVE this! I have never worn a berry red to work before, but I felt awesome in this. It lasted past lunch with an even stain and moist feeling. I wish there were more medium or red shades in the line. The lightest is way too nude for me, and I don't need so many fushias or reds. I'm going to get Legendary Face and hope the formula is consistent.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Haaaaaaated this product so much! I got Giving realness because the color was beautiful in the packaging but it was nothing but a tube of lies! :( it's watery, sticky and just has horrible application overall. You can't even see the color itself and it just seeps into the cracks of your lips and dries them out. Really wish I hadn't wasted my money on this, I don't know how the other colors are but I'm afraid to try any of them after this.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I took this product back to the store twice because the top broke off. I will never buy this again. I guess I got what I paid for :(

I have Global Fiercness. It's very glossy and vibrant bright rose color. The shine wears off after a while but still has a little sheen and it does stain the lips. Once the glossiness fades, I put a clear gloss on top to shine it up again. This is pretty nice considering how cheap it is.

Recommended for Medium Skin