November 22, 2014 | 1991 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stain (all colors)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by maria1215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Haaaaaaated this product so much! I got Giving realness because the color was beautiful in the packaging but it was nothing but a tube of lies! :( it's watery, sticky and just has horrible application overall. You can't even see the color itself and it just seeps into the cracks of your lips and dries them out. Really wish I hadn't wasted my money on this, I don't know how the other colors are but I'm afraid to try any of them after this.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by glitterdoll81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I took this product back to the store twice because the top broke off. I will never buy this again. I guess I got what I paid for :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

I have Global Fiercness. It's very glossy and vibrant bright rose color. The shine wears off after a while but still has a little sheen and it does stain the lips. Once the glossiness fades, I put a clear gloss on top to shine it up again. This is pretty nice considering how cheap it is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Street queen is a nice sheer orchid shade perfect for fall. It is sheer but not too sheer.
I love the consistency of these, they are not sticky and feel nice on the lips. No scent and no taste. Provides a nice shine on the lips. The brush tip is a doe foot applicator which is flimsy but it works prefectly fine. I have no issues when applying with this applicator actually I am liking it the more i use it. I do still wish it had a normal doe foot but it is very soft and applies the product nicely. I really it. I also have applied it over other shades I was not happy with and it improved them enough to enable me to wear them. Be careful not to apply too much or wait too long between applying another layer because it can pill, Also if you rub your lips together often during the day this could be an issue as well. I do not so I have no problems with this. I use about two coats one after another and I have no issues.
I do prefer the balm stains to these but like the colors of these better.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by darlingdiva380

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the color Legendary Face which is a nice mauve pink that should be flattering on all skin tones for $3. I didn't want to spend too much on a drugstore lipgloss but I did want something with a nice wash of color. The lip stain is not a stain at all and had no effect on my actual lip color. None. When you apply it the applicator is flimsy, the formula is watery, and the taste is terrible. The product made my lips tingle just a little and it smells like chemicals. I don't expect the world from a gloss but a little sweet scent is always a plus. I'll stick to my Nars, Mac, and Bite beauty glosses from now on.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by BebeeGillini

I tried this because I had 40% off otherwise I never would've purchased it. the doe foot applicator is tiny & mine was defected on one of the glosses. the other gloss I got, the cap broke. the product itself didn't set well, too thick, tacky & just not as pigmented as I hoped. the fergie lipsticks are so amazing, sadly this product was a total waste

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by yuwannano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

UGH!!! This "varnish" is awful! Such a beautiful purple gloss was ruined by the tacky/sticky feel, the awful chemical smell and even worse taste! If you can deal with all that, more power to you since the colors are very pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Heidness

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I only have this in Legendary Face, a pinky nude shade. I love natural YLBB shades and this is a real winner in my book. I tend to hate lip glosses but I really like this formula. It doesn't feel so sticky or obvious and the scent and flavor are minimal, albeit a touch fake, but fortunately it fades. Staying power is decent. I defintely get more life out of matte lipsticks, etc., but again, I'm someone who generally loathes lip glosses and this is one I like, especially for such a great price.
Update: Walgreens had a sale so I bought more: Throwing Shade, Voguing Madness and Global Fierceness. VM is a vivid coral red. It applies well and is amazingly pigmented. I have to be careful to apply it smoothly and on the light side, otherwise it can pill a bit, but it's a beautiful vivid color and leaves a nice stain. GF is kind of a berry red, and it's a real beauty. This applies a bit better than VM, and also leaves behind a beautiful stain. TS is a purpley shade, just a touch brighter than plain old purple. It is a nice color, leaves a bit of stain, but not as much as GF. All that I've tried have good staying power, keeping the color and shine for a few hours. For me it works better to apply these to naked lips, and applying with the applicator and then pressing my lips together or smoothing it out a touch with my finger tip, to get the best coverage/application. If I have balm or other lip product on beforehand, I find these are more likely to run or get streaky.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I have the nude peachy shade. I actually love the color and how it looks, once I get it on correctly. Like others have said, he applicator is no help, deposits way too much color on our lips (& that is with the nude shade, I could not imagine working with one of the more colorful shades) and you need to work to get it smoothed out evenly. It doesn't last that long or feel that great on my lips. I am concerned it is drying out my lips as well and it doesn't feel nice once on the lips (tacky & makes me always worried it is getting clumpy on my lips the way it feels). I paid less than $3 for it, so I don't really care, but I was kind of hoping for a new little treasure and it is sub par. Over all, don't seek these out. But if you pick it up out of intrigue or liking a color, it isn't the end of the world.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a bad product at all considering the price. These come in a lot of bold, playful, solid colors and make a true pop on the lips as this seems to be the trend nowadays. High shine it is not as it doesn't really have a "glossy" finish and lip stain it is as this stuff lasts a lot longer than your average lipgloss. All you need are a couple of touch ups throughout the day or night. Im telling you, Wet n Wild holds high on the drugstore brand scale because the product is great and you cannot beat the price whatsoever. If you catch this stuff on sale, you cant get a better bargain. What I love most about this brand is if I cant decide on colors, I can afford to buy multiples, unlike all the other brands!! More product = More Fun!