Acure Organics Brightening Facial scrub sea kelp+chlorella growth factor

4.2

This smells interesting (not really bad or good). It is pretty rough and gritty, so it isn't great for my sensitive skin (I find it okay if I rub very gently and don't press). The worst thing about it, IMO, is that it's dark green, like seaweed. The dark green makes it very messy. So I will use it up, but I don't see myself repurchasing it.

I love this product. I find it works better when mixed with a little bit of one of the cleansers. I use it once or twice a week. No harsh chemicals.

Love this scrub! Love what the brand stands for. Your skin will feel a lot softer and smoother after using. You don't need much - maybe half of a pea size. Make sure you are gentle with your hand. Also, this wasn't meant to be used daily.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this product because it doesnt break me out and it leaves my skin so much smoother and bright. But I feel like the scrub is a tad too rough for the face so dont scrub too hard!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I do like this scrub but I don't love it. It The color which is dark green threw me off a little but beads feels pretty good and washes off really well. My skin feels clean and smooth. I haven't noticed any brightening. I have other exfoliators that gives me more immediate results. I don't have sensitive skin but I think it'll work great for people with sensitive and dry skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this exfoliator it definetely claims what it does. Smells great too very herbally :)

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I haven't noticed any brightening factors but I really like the scent of this one. Don't think I would re-purchase because it doesn't really do anything other than hydrate.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I really enjoyed this scrub. It is a but harsh, but I just started scribing softer and it's working out. I like the nice clean look of the packaging. It has a nice fresh scent. It actually cleaned my face quite well too. I would definitely recommend giving this one a try. I also love that this is sulfate free and synthetic fragrance free.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm so in love with this scrub. It smells incredible, the ingredients are fantastic and it is perfect for sensitive skin. The scrub beads are wonderful, you certainly feel the scrub but it isn't rough at all. The way my skin feels after is fabulous. I haven't used it long enough to know if it does indeed brighten the complexion but it is wonderful for getting rid of any rough patches, dry skin, etc. My oils/moisturizers sink in like a dream after this. I have to stop myself from using it every day.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Loved loved this product the first time I used it just after breaking the seal. The herbal fragrance was delicious and I still love the gritty, yet slippery, consistency. However with the second and subsequent uses the fragrance became more stale and though not bad, not good either. I was concerned that it had oxidized. Was I then applying free radicals to my face? Well, SkinDeep rates this a "2" http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/product/522655/Acure_Organics_Brightening_Facial_Scrub/ which is a relatively low toxicity, so I guess it's okay. I'll use it up. But also keep trying other products. I guess the problem with avoiding parabens is that the products don't maintain their freshness once the seal is broken. Not enough to want to use paraben products, but disheartening. I guess single use ampules would be the solution.

Got mine at Vitacost online for $8