April 24, 2014 | 1166 users online

Conditioner - Organix - Kukui Oil Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

I picked this up from Walgreens along with the Sea Minerals conditioner from Organix. It has a Finesse-like smell if you have ever tried that before. It is a strong scent too. Kukui oil is actually pretty high on the ingredient list and it has a couple of cones which my hair doesn't mind. I just make sure to clarify every now and then. It gave decent slip but not as much as the Sea Minerals conditioner. It does hydrate and soften well and keeps frizz down. My hair looks shiny and it didn't pull out my curls. This is working out for me in the winter time slightly better than the Sea Minerals conditioner due to the fact that it doesn't contain as much glycerin. If you enjoy using Organix products and have had luck with many of the products in general then you will like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by EWest

So I tried this Organix NEW conditioner. And I have to say compared to another Organix one I was using... I LOVE IT. I was about to give up on Organix and find another organic brand of conditioner because these keep my forehead from breaking out but they were just... okay for my hair and my hair was starting to dry out and just look thick and dull.

One use of this on the ends of my hair and the Sea Mineral Shampoo on my scalp and the next morning my hair was SHINY and SOFT. Love it! The smell is fine, just a general clean smell which isn't bad but not as yummy as the others. I will update this after I finish the bottle to see if there is any residue or long term affects. But for right now... my HG Conditioner!!

(I also reviewed the Sea Mineral Shampoo)