Organix Sea Mineral Moisture

4.4

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Deep Sea Minerals, Green Algae, Sea Kelp, Albumen, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

on 2/16/2015 4:41:00 PM

I haven't written a review in years yet I feel compelled to praise this shampoo. It has no sulfates or oils so it works perfectly for my fine hair with tape in extensions. I have hated every other Organix product but love this one. My hair is moisturized without build up and isn't greasy. Love.

on 1/14/2015 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I absolutely LOVE this shampoo. It is advertised as being able to "Quench dry, damaged hair with this nutrient rich blend of hydrating sea minerals along with healing green algae to wrap split ends in repairing moisture, while supercharged sea kelp transforms dry, brittle hair into soft supple perfection." It lives up to its promise! It does wonders on my frizzy, wavy, dry hair. It leaves my hair moisturized and clean. The scent is very strong but I personally enjoy it.

on 1/12/2015 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good quality shampoo. Unfortunately, I couldn't get past the fact that it smells like dirty pool water.

on 12/11/2014 1:23:00 AM

so happy i bought this stuff! i have damaged, dyed, naturally wavy, thick, long hair. this shampoo and conditioner is officially my holy grail drug store shampoo. rich lather, makes my hair soft and bouncy.
the only thing that took some getting used to was the smell. i didnt know if i liked it at first but it smells kinda nice. like a spa treatment. also the bottle is pretty but sucks in the shower environment.

on 11/23/2014 12:57:00 PM

I absolutely adore this shampoo........it gives me volume and freshness and at the same time moisturizes really well......i can feel a difference when i don't use this shampoo.........specially now in Nov, the change of the weather can really dry out my scalp and hair alot........but this year they are fine thanks to this.........the only only thing that i do not like about this shampoo is the scent.....i really don't like it.......but hey what can i do......

on 11/22/2014 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am in love! This shampoo is the first drugstore product to make me believe that one can be as good as a salon shampoo. The lather is rich, my hair feels amazing and styling is effortless after use...and it smells like the beach. Yay! The claim on the bottle that it gives hair "swish-like movement and super soft shine" is spot on.

on 11/6/2014 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have fine dry damaged curly hair that I straighten regularly. I loved this shampoo, it didn't dry out my hair or weigh it down. Made it manageable, shiny , soft and cleansed well without stripping it. I Will try the masque next...... The smell is very spa like, very fresh and crisp. I also like the shimmering spray from this line on dry hair to add softness and shine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had very dry, frizzy ends and an oily scalp. I figured moisturizing would be the best way to go to remedy this so when I found that Organix had a new product I decided to try it. I've previously used Organix products and really liked them and this was no disappointment. I LOVE this product! After one use I noticed a big difference. It reduced the oil on my scalp and moisturized the ends and reduced frizz all around. It's such a good product and I'm definitely keeping this in my back pocket.

on 9/26/2014 11:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely love this stuff. I dye my hair every 8 weeks and my hair is naturally frizzy and wavy. This shampoo and conditioner combo makes my hair feel so soft and wonderful. It gives my hair so much body and life! A+, 10/10 would recommend this!! :)

on 8/25/2014 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: wavy, frizzy, dyed frequently, a bit dry. I was hesistant when I first bought the product because there are so many mixed reviews, and the it's quite expensive for something that wouldn't work perfectly. I bought it along with the Sea Mineral Moisture Conditioner and during my first week, I was scared that the negative reviews were correct. I thought my hairs felt weird and dry. However, since the product is quite expensive, I decided to continue using it until I finish the bottles. I am now on the third week and I couldn't be happier!!!! The product is actually working. My soft waves are a lot tamer and now I can go out without having to flat iron my hair. It's soft and smooth and my friends say it looks healthier!!! Definitely buying this product again.