Organix Sea Mineral Moisture

4.1

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Deep Sea Minerals, Green Algae, Sea Kelp, Albumen, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

This Product, smelt amazing however because I'm blonde I noticed it made my hair extra yellow toned and also made my roots oily. If you have brown or black hair that is dry or you don't suffer from oily roots. I highly do recommend this product. However for what its worth I think their are plenty of other products from your local drug store that offer more product for less of the price.

xoxo

on 7/21/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm torn. I find my hair is shiny and more tame when using this. It does feel soft. BUT I really am not a fan of the smell and my hair gets very greasy fast with it. I use this with the matching conditioner and am not sure which one (if not both) is too heavy for my hair. Might try one of the coconut ones from this brand next... Would not repurchase

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Ive always had problems with this brand of shampoo and conditioners. After many times of trying different types of this product this has to be by far one of the worst for me. I have very dry hair due to dying it and I was looking for a product that would replenish the moisture back into my hair and make it shiny again. This did nothing for my hair except dry it out and leave it in knots. I had to use half of my detangled bottle to get the nots out. And to top that off to me the smell was not pleasant either.It just smells like salt water and I personally do not like that scent. But my hair is still dry and it wasn't this dry before I washed it with this shampoo. (i did use the conditioner after however this didn't do much because their conditioner was awful as too).

on 5/16/2015 1:50:00 PM

I'm actually very fond of the Organix Sea Mineral line. I think all of the products smell wonderful and whenever I use the shampoo and conditioner my hair is tamed. I have wavy/frizzy hair and these products definitely helped with smoothing my locks. A little goes a long way with the shampoo and conditioner.

on 4/2/2015 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this shampoo! It cleans without stripping and leaves my hair soft and full. Plus I absolutely adore the scent; it reminds me of a conditioner my mom used to use in the 80's.

on 3/29/2015 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay so I'm pretty conflicted about this product. I bought this on a whim a little while back and just tried it out tonight. I have the shampoo and conditioner so I figured I'd give it a try. I will say that the experience while washing and conditioning my hair with this stuff was, odd, especially the conditioner. However once my hair was dry it was SUPER soft. It took my nothing to brush my hair out, which was a bonus for me considering I always dread brushing my hair after I was it cause I know it's going to be full of knots. This stuff though left my hair feeling amazing. The only reason I probably won't repurchase this is due to the smell. I obviously smelt it when I bought it and in the bottle it had that "sea type" smell, but it didn't seem too overwhelming. However now that I've washed my hair it's ALL I CAN SMELL. It's a mixture of old lady perfume and salt is the best way I can describe it. The smell is sooo strong that it's almost making me want to rewash my hair with something else. I'm hoping I can look past the smell since this product works wonders for my hair, but so far it's impossible to overlook.

on 2/16/2015 4:41:00 PM

I haven't written a review in years yet I feel compelled to praise this shampoo. It has no sulfates or oils so it works perfectly for my fine hair with tape in extensions. I have hated every other Organix product but love this one. My hair is moisturized without build up and isn't greasy. Love.

on 1/14/2015 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I absolutely LOVE this shampoo. It is advertised as being able to "Quench dry, damaged hair with this nutrient rich blend of hydrating sea minerals along with healing green algae to wrap split ends in repairing moisture, while supercharged sea kelp transforms dry, brittle hair into soft supple perfection." It lives up to its promise! It does wonders on my frizzy, wavy, dry hair. It leaves my hair moisturized and clean. The scent is very strong but I personally enjoy it.

on 1/12/2015 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good quality shampoo. Unfortunately, I couldn't get past the fact that it smells like dirty pool water.

on 12/11/2014 1:23:00 AM

so happy i bought this stuff! i have damaged, dyed, naturally wavy, thick, long hair. this shampoo and conditioner is officially my holy grail drug store shampoo. rich lather, makes my hair soft and bouncy.
the only thing that took some getting used to was the smell. i didnt know if i liked it at first but it smells kinda nice. like a spa treatment. also the bottle is pretty but sucks in the shower environment.

Popular Shampoos