December 22, 2014 | 1825 users online

Shampoo - Organix - Sea Mineral Moisture

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by laursawy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

so happy i bought this stuff! i have damaged, dyed, naturally wavy, thick, long hair. this shampoo and conditioner is officially my holy grail drug store shampoo. rich lather, makes my hair soft and bouncy.
the only thing that took some getting used to was the smell. i didnt know if i liked it at first but it smells kinda nice. like a spa treatment. also the bottle is pretty but sucks in the shower environment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

I absolutely adore this shampoo........it gives me volume and freshness and at the same time moisturizes really well......i can feel a difference when i don't use this shampoo.........specially now in Nov, the change of the weather can really dry out my scalp and hair alot........but this year they are fine thanks to this.........the only only thing that i do not like about this shampoo is the scent.....i really don't like it.......but hey what can i do......

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in love! This shampoo is the first drugstore product to make me believe that one can be as good as a salon shampoo. The lather is rich, my hair feels amazing and styling is effortless after use...and it smells like the beach. Yay! The claim on the bottle that it gives hair "swish-like movement and super soft shine" is spot on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have fine dry damaged curly hair that I straighten regularly. I loved this shampoo, it didn't dry out my hair or weigh it down. Made it manageable, shiny , soft and cleansed well without stripping it. I Will try the masque next...... The smell is very spa like, very fresh and crisp. I also like the shimmering spray from this line on dry hair to add softness and shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by olivetheamazing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had very dry, frizzy ends and an oily scalp. I figured moisturizing would be the best way to go to remedy this so when I found that Organix had a new product I decided to try it. I've previously used Organix products and really liked them and this was no disappointment. I LOVE this product! After one use I noticed a big difference. It reduced the oil on my scalp and moisturized the ends and reduced frizz all around. It's such a good product and I'm definitely keeping this in my back pocket.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by briekeller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this stuff. I dye my hair every 8 weeks and my hair is naturally frizzy and wavy. This shampoo and conditioner combo makes my hair feel so soft and wonderful. It gives my hair so much body and life! A+, 10/10 would recommend this!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Rmcm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hair: wavy, frizzy, dyed frequently, a bit dry. I was hesistant when I first bought the product because there are so many mixed reviews, and the it's quite expensive for something that wouldn't work perfectly. I bought it along with the Sea Mineral Moisture Conditioner and during my first week, I was scared that the negative reviews were correct. I thought my hairs felt weird and dry. However, since the product is quite expensive, I decided to continue using it until I finish the bottles. I am now on the third week and I couldn't be happier!!!! The product is actually working. My soft waves are a lot tamer and now I can go out without having to flat iron my hair. It's soft and smooth and my friends say it looks healthier!!! Definitely buying this product again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I love the tea tree version of this brand but this one made my hair tangled and dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Chiquitica55

Oh my god I'm sooooo happy with this entire line !! The shampoo smells to me exactly as the bottle describes !! Salty beachy.. Minerals !! Haha it leaves my hair smelling good all day I get components on what perfume I'm wearing ! I'm a flight attendant so for me, I need something moisturizing while away .. I always get really dry skin and I needed something for my hair as well while flying makes anyone's hair and skin dry and WOW I've tried products all over the world and NOTHING like this ! I bought it because of the description and mainly the packaging ! But what's inside this stuff is liquid gold ! The conditioner is amazing too ! It's funny because I tried the macadamia oil line from Organix and hated it !! But this stuff is different so I bought the entire line and I'm so happy my hair is extremely silky, shiny and smells great all day! I don't use heat on my hair so when I let it air dry after washing (as I normally do) with this stuff, I immediately noticed a difference !! 5 lipsticks !! Way to go Organix ! <3

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I am hoping that if I keep giving this a try, I can love it as much as the other reviewers do. As of this review, I will say to its benefit, my hair turns out nice usually when I use it. However, every other part of this, I don't like. I found myself cringing when it was time to wash my hair with this. Why do I dread it so much? Here is why (FYI, I have fine & wavy to curly hair):

Scent - At first I told myself it was "fresh" but then when I was using it, all I could think of was the reviewer who compared the scent to industrial bathroom cleaner...and the more I used it, the more that is exactly what it smelled like to me.

Washing with it - I have used tons of sulfate free shampoos, so it isn't just that....I know how to make sulfate free stuff work. This stuff just had no viscosity. It would not "work" into my hair or leave the crown feeling clean. It didn't even get the one tangled dirty spot I will always get to loosen. And because the poor viscosity it tore out/ caused hair to break so much more because I had to work so hard to get it all around my head to clean. When I rinsed this out, I always needed to rely on conditioner to untangle that spot that gets tangled....it was literally matted up like a fur ball.

Next day hair - I found my hair getting oilier faster than usual at the scalp when I used this. So getting second or third day hair was very hard.

So if I figure out a way to love this stuff (and I want to because it is dirt cheap), I will update and change. Right now I prefer the GVP generic for Biolage Color Care (old version), L'Anza Healing Moisture or AG Smooth or Colour Savour.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No