Organix Sea Mineral Moisture

4.3

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Deep Sea Minerals, Green Algae, Sea Kelp, Albumen, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

on 5/16/2015 1:50:00 PM

I'm actually very fond of the Organix Sea Mineral line. I think all of the products smell wonderful and whenever I use the shampoo and conditioner my hair is tamed. I have wavy/frizzy hair and these products definitely helped with smoothing my locks. A little goes a long way with the shampoo and conditioner.

on 4/2/2015 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this shampoo! It cleans without stripping and leaves my hair soft and full. Plus I absolutely adore the scent; it reminds me of a conditioner my mom used to use in the 80's.

on 3/29/2015 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay so I'm pretty conflicted about this product. I bought this on a whim a little while back and just tried it out tonight. I have the shampoo and conditioner so I figured I'd give it a try. I will say that the experience while washing and conditioning my hair with this stuff was, odd, especially the conditioner. However once my hair was dry it was SUPER soft. It took my nothing to brush my hair out, which was a bonus for me considering I always dread brushing my hair after I was it cause I know it's going to be full of knots. This stuff though left my hair feeling amazing. The only reason I probably won't repurchase this is due to the smell. I obviously smelt it when I bought it and in the bottle it had that "sea type" smell, but it didn't seem too overwhelming. However now that I've washed my hair it's ALL I CAN SMELL. It's a mixture of old lady perfume and salt is the best way I can describe it. The smell is sooo strong that it's almost making me want to rewash my hair with something else. I'm hoping I can look past the smell since this product works wonders for my hair, but so far it's impossible to overlook.

on 2/16/2015 4:41:00 PM

I haven't written a review in years yet I feel compelled to praise this shampoo. It has no sulfates or oils so it works perfectly for my fine hair with tape in extensions. I have hated every other Organix product but love this one. My hair is moisturized without build up and isn't greasy. Love.

on 1/14/2015 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I absolutely LOVE this shampoo. It is advertised as being able to "Quench dry, damaged hair with this nutrient rich blend of hydrating sea minerals along with healing green algae to wrap split ends in repairing moisture, while supercharged sea kelp transforms dry, brittle hair into soft supple perfection." It lives up to its promise! It does wonders on my frizzy, wavy, dry hair. It leaves my hair moisturized and clean. The scent is very strong but I personally enjoy it.

on 1/12/2015 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good quality shampoo. Unfortunately, I couldn't get past the fact that it smells like dirty pool water.

on 12/11/2014 1:23:00 AM

so happy i bought this stuff! i have damaged, dyed, naturally wavy, thick, long hair. this shampoo and conditioner is officially my holy grail drug store shampoo. rich lather, makes my hair soft and bouncy.
the only thing that took some getting used to was the smell. i didnt know if i liked it at first but it smells kinda nice. like a spa treatment. also the bottle is pretty but sucks in the shower environment.

on 11/23/2014 12:57:00 PM

I absolutely adore this shampoo........it gives me volume and freshness and at the same time moisturizes really well......i can feel a difference when i don't use this shampoo.........specially now in Nov, the change of the weather can really dry out my scalp and hair alot........but this year they are fine thanks to this.........the only only thing that i do not like about this shampoo is the scent.....i really don't like it.......but hey what can i do......

on 11/22/2014 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am in love! This shampoo is the first drugstore product to make me believe that one can be as good as a salon shampoo. The lather is rich, my hair feels amazing and styling is effortless after use...and it smells like the beach. Yay! The claim on the bottle that it gives hair "swish-like movement and super soft shine" is spot on.

on 11/6/2014 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have fine dry damaged curly hair that I straighten regularly. I loved this shampoo, it didn't dry out my hair or weigh it down. Made it manageable, shiny , soft and cleansed well without stripping it. I Will try the masque next...... The smell is very spa like, very fresh and crisp. I also like the shimmering spray from this line on dry hair to add softness and shine.