July 30, 2014 | 1721 users online

Shampoo - Organix - Sea Mineral Moisture

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Chiquitica55

Oh my god I'm sooooo happy with this entire line !! The shampoo smells to me exactly as the bottle describes !! Salty beachy.. Minerals !! Haha it leaves my hair smelling good all day I get components on what perfume I'm wearing ! I'm a flight attendant so for me, I need something moisturizing while away .. I always get really dry skin and I needed something for my hair as well while flying makes anyone's hair and skin dry and WOW I've tried products all over the world and NOTHING like this ! I bought it because of the description and mainly the packaging ! But what's inside this stuff is liquid gold ! The conditioner is amazing too ! It's funny because I tried the macadamia oil line from Organix and hated it !! But this stuff is different so I bought the entire line and I'm so happy my hair is extremely silky, shiny and smells great all day! I don't use heat on my hair so when I let it air dry after washing (as I normally do) with this stuff, I immediately noticed a difference !! 5 lipsticks !! Way to go Organix ! <3

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I am hoping that if I keep giving this a try, I can love it as much as the other reviewers do. As of this review, I will say to its benefit, my hair turns out nice usually when I use it. However, every other part of this, I don't like. I found myself cringing when it was time to wash my hair with this. Why do I dread it so much? Here is why (FYI, I have fine & wavy to curly hair):

Scent - At first I told myself it was "fresh" but then when I was using it, all I could think of was the reviewer who compared the scent to industrial bathroom cleaner...and the more I used it, the more that is exactly what it smelled like to me.

Washing with it - I have used tons of sulfate free shampoos, so it isn't just that....I know how to make sulfate free stuff work. This stuff just had no viscosity. It would not "work" into my hair or leave the crown feeling clean. It didn't even get the one tangled dirty spot I will always get to loosen. And because the poor viscosity it tore out/ caused hair to break so much more because I had to work so hard to get it all around my head to clean. When I rinsed this out, I always needed to rely on conditioner to untangle that spot that gets tangled....it was literally matted up like a fur ball.

Next day hair - I found my hair getting oilier faster than usual at the scalp when I used this. So getting second or third day hair was very hard.

So if I figure out a way to love this stuff (and I want to because it is dirt cheap), I will update and change. Right now I prefer the GVP generic for Biolage Color Care (old version), L'Anza Healing Moisture or AG Smooth or Colour Savour.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by KimberlyM11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ive tried almost all the Organix shampoos and conditioners. This is my fave :)
It leaves my thick coarse hair actually smooth and super soft. I have to admit, the best thing I like is the fact that the smell lasts the next day. And when I shower my whole bathroom smells like a beach.

10 out of 10!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by khvalles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

At last, a worthy replacement for my much-lamented John Frieda Cool Dip shampoo! I ran across this in the drugstore the other day, quite by accident, and bought it strictly for its fragrance and pretty turquoise bottle. Turns out to be a really nice shampoo- pearly aqua color, nice silky texture, lathers well, and leaves my mid-back length, slightly wavy, colored hair clean, soft and smelling great. I haven't tried any of the other products in this range, but just ordered a bunch online- to be reviewed in the future. I did not care for any of the 3 OGX shampoos I've tried, so this was a pleasant surprise.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by KSchafte

I've tried many of the shampoos in the Organix line. The sea mineral works the best for my hair in conjunction with the awapuhi conditioner. This combination provides just the right amount of moisture to my hair to lay the foundation for daily blow drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by kittylove16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very damaged hair because I had gotten it bleached and nothing seemed to help my dry hair. It was so rough and not soft. I tried this product because I read a lot of good reviews so why not give it a try? I really love this shampoo and conditioner, this shampoo has not only made it softer it actually made it shiny to. On the bottle it says it heals split ends, to be honest it has helped my split ends but it didn't exactly heal them. The first day I tried this shampoo and conditioner I was disappointed. My hair wasn't very soft, but on the 4 to 5th wash my hair became so soft. This shampoo really cleans the hair to. People do not like the smell for some reason, I think it smells like mtn. Dew. Overall I love this product and will continue to use it after I finish the bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by lambse

This shampoo/conditioner made my hair fallout way more than usual. I also have to say that the smell of this shampoo is unusual, some people might like it but to me it smells really funky. Even my boyfriend commented on the smell and said it wasn't pleasant. The only plus I can say is that it made my hair feel soft . Other than that, I give it a big thumbs down.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by katiemac0324

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I honestly bought this product because I love trying out Organix products but I don't regret buying it. I always smell their products before i buy it and this one smells interesting. It has a really strong salty smell (hence the sea mineral) but it usually goes away after a day or two of using it and that's the thing i love the most about this product. The first time i use it i went 3 days without washing my hair which is crazy! I have straight, thing, relatively oily hair and this made my hair feel so soft and it kept the oil away for 3 days! i would definitely recommend this product to someone who wants to go as long as possible without washing their hair! Although this was a good buy I wouldn't buy it again because of the smell. Next I'm onto their new coconut water Shampoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by dropsofJupiter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a new shampoo for my highlighted straight hair and tried sea mineral from Organix. I was using the Cherry Blossom and was getting tired the scent but I was happy with that one and I just wanted a change and a bit more conditioning. Honestly, the sea mineral formula is the best one and my favorite shampoo. The fragrance is fabulous and fresh. It is not floral but fresh and almost herbal, the way I want a shampoo to smell. It leaves my hair soft and manageable and keeps it shiny. It is inexpensive compared to shampoos that perform this way and it is sulfate free keeping my hair in good condition.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by cynaga

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG for my dry, aging and wavy hair. Just the right amount of cleansing and moisture. Makes my scalp feel good too (less itchy).