August 23, 2014 | 1084 users online

Highlighters - Becca - Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

This was love at first sight, and I wasn't going home without buying it. I have the newer version of Rose Gold that is flatl pressed in the compact. I think all of Becca's packaging is unique. It sort of looks like a flying saucer or something unusual. The only thing that would be better to me is Art Deco metal compacts for this price, but so far only Besame and Lipstick Queen have gone that route. Rose Gold powder is a golden soft peach shade and I think it will work for many skin tones from fair to medium-tan. I have neutral coloring and it doesn't look too golden, peach, or pink. When I first opened the compact I was impressed with how it appears to be metallic, but on your skin it can give off different effects depending on the light and how much you use.

This is now sold at Ulta along with a newer shade (which might be exclusive to Ulta) in Champagne Gold for $38. So they're beating Sephora because it's a larger display offering more shades from Becca.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gave this a try on my NW45ish dry skin and it was not a good look. Neither the color nor the formula were for me. No matter what tool I used (BB, fan brush, stipple, RT EFB, RT buffing brush), it just didn't blend and just sat there on my moisturized, primed, foundation-ed skin and emphasized every.single.pore. I returned it and got the liquid version in Topaz which I love. I gave the packaging 2 lippies simply because it is not aesthetically pleasing to me, but that's just me. It was easy to open/close and the mirror was just fine.