September 17, 2014 | 1976 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Boots - No7 - Stay Perfect Shine Free Primer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by troo12

It's alright.... I wanted to like it but the texture feels dry. It feels as though it just sits on my skin. I'm not letting it go to waste though.
I might recommend it if you don't wear any makeup on top of the primer, but not otherwise.

Edit (8/5): I found it all depends on the foundation and moisturizer you use :) I was using a sunscreen/moisturizer combo and switched to a moisturizer and sunscreen separate and this primer became perfect :) I love love love it!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by cici007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this primer! It seriously diminished the appearance of my pores and made all my makeup apply much smoother. My makeup is in place and shine free all day, right up until night when I take it off. In my opinion it is a dupe for Benefit's The Porefessional, the list of ingredients is very similar and the texture and appearance on your face is almost identical at a third of the cost.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by oneskyred

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm going to give this a 4, because it did break me out, but I'm sensitive to silicones. And before it did this it went on beautifully! Really made my skin feel like satin! Now if I could just find something that does that, that I'm not sensitive to :/