August 23, 2014 | 1127 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - 12 HR Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Eternal White

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by hmtw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I purchased this on a whim and as soon as I swiped it on the back of my hand I was planning to go buy more shades. (I ended up going back to buy a second white one, a nude colored one and a shimmery blue one. I also got a couple 12 hr eyeliners and they are amazing!) The color shows up vibrant in one swipe, blends out smoothly and it STAYS. It stays better than most high end cream eyeshadows I've used. I don't generally use it by itself, but It works beautifully as an eyeshadow base. It's my favorite. It makes colors more vibrant, prevents your look from creasing and makes it last. The best part is the price, I got my eyeshadow pencil for $3! I have tried the NYX jumbo pencil in "Milk" and I prefer Jordana. The wearability just doesn't even compare.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by sierraashby

I really like this "eyeshadow pencil". I use this creamy white stick shadow as a white eyeliner on my lower lashline. I would say that it is a little thicker than I would like it to be, because it often gets on my lower lashes, but it is advertised as an eyeshadow and not an eyeliner so I can't complain much. This product deserves 4 stars because it does what it says...it definitely lasts 12 hours, unlike a lot of white eyeshadows/liners I apply to my lower lashline. Also, the product is very creamy and really white, which I love... & The price is so good!! Jordana is one of the better low-priced drugstore makeup brands.