July 28, 2014 | 2069 users online

Moisturizers - Hada Labo - Skin Plumping Gel Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by qmsterling

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is great, IMO. I use it before bed, and fine lines/wrinkles really are lessened by morning. I can absolutely see the difference if I skip a night. Recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by vesuvia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Should have patch tested. Sigh. In the hopes of finding a new HG moisturizer, I slathered this all over my face - and immediately began to itch. Should have washed it all off but I was too sleepy and I thought, the ingredient list looks so harmless! Woke up the next morning with raised red itchy patches of inflammation all around my lower face. :-/ Worst of all, I've lost the receipt so I can't return it! ARGH. I'd also give it a low rating for packaging - a jar just isn't hygienic nor is it great for keeping the contents fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am in my 20s and my skin is drier than the Sahara. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. Lightweight, but HYDRATING. And it can go under my makeup. HG for now. Ulta better not stop selling this stuff.

FYI -- if you have oily skin -- it will still be great --- just use very LITTLE --- (I would apply it like a serum --- one drop for your whole face.

You won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok well let me give u some brief history on my skin.. It was always oily to combo and now that I'm getting older I noticed it changing a lot. Suddenly within the last year, my skin type changed to dry, very dry with a semi oily t-zone but that's only in the summer or after several hours. This winter I've been suffering from extreme dry patches, which isn't pretty under makeup. I exfoliate daily and have been using some very expensive products to help but I wasn't having to much luck.. Then recently I had a severe allergic reaction which made my face swell(my eyes big time) and when it was all over with, for some reason my eyelids were unbelievably dry! I tried everything on this planet and nothing helped. I started getting desperate and ripped threw all of my sephora, Ulta samples hoping something would help.... And then THIS!! Hallelujah!!! This is the BEST moisturizer I have ever tried! It's literally my savior! Idk if it's the hyaluranic acid and other ingredients combined but it's amazing. It helped clear up my dry eyes from my allergic reaction and has helped w/my dry patches from this winter season. Compared to my almost $200 face cream, this stuff is the winner. I've been using it now for prolly about two months and it's great for my sensitive skin. Great price too, not overly expensive which is great! I'm not sure about the plumping but all I know is it's an amazing intense moisturizer..thin lightweight formula that feels nice on my skin. I pray they always make this because I will always buy it!

Sorry for the extra long review..lol! I had to make it clear that I had been dealing with some extreme skin issues & this amazing product saved my skin! :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I admit I'm a sucker for anything "plumping" as I stay up way too late, deal with the worst winter weather, probably drink too much and in general want to keep my skin looking plump and healthy. After seeing a Walgreen's display with a $3.00 off coupon, I took the leap of faith.

I will say that nothing on this planet (and I have tried LOADS of products) has made my skin feel this soft, like a baby's butt. I thought it was soft before, but this goes beyond. Feels so soft and smooth. This is a clear product, the consistency somewhere between a gel and cream, and it's virtually fragrance-free. It's not so thin it feels watery, and it's not so thick it sits on the skin. I used it alone at night before bed, and during the day under my regular sunscreen moisturizer.

The container is kind of a pain in the ass when new. The lid doesn't want to screw on straight, and the little plastic topper thing that's meant to seal in the product is hard to seat properly without a little product squooshing out the sides, and at this product's cost, who wants to waste a fraction of a gram. As for the plumping, I haven't seen a noticeable effect, but I've been using the superior--but oh so pricey--Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Turbo with all the crazy peptides.

SO, is this going to plump out all your fine lines? Nah, I'd opt for the PTR instead. Is this going to make your face look very clear and feel like satin? Yep, probably. Give it a shot, and save the receipt if you aren't impressed.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No