January 26, 2015 | 1848 users online

Body Scrubs - Frank Body - Coffee Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 12:44:00 PM More reviews by brueh

Honestly when I bought Frank Coffee Scrub I just did it for the soft skin, but then after just a couple scrubs I noticed my acne clearing up and my acne scars noticeably fading. In the winter my face gets really dry and flakey and its not cute but since I've been using Frank it hasn't been dry at all. My skin tone used to be uneven due to the dryness and acne scars but with every scrub it gets more and more even :) The only thing I didn't like about the original is the smell, but thats just personal preference. I ordered the peppermint scrub yesterday and I'm excited to get scrubbing again.

I didn't expect these results at all and I couldn't be more pleased! My only regret is that I didn't take a "before" picture!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2015 4:54:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

You must be freaking kidding me! Is this a joke?? I don't get the hype about this product. You can make this at home with ingredients from your kitchen , without paying 15 euros for 200g. It is interesting how 90% of the reviewers have just 1 or 2 reviews- this says it all!

The ingredients are: coffea robusta seed powder (coffee), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, water (aqua), sodium chloride (salt), sucrose (brown sugar), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), fragrance (parfum)* * natural.

If you make it at home, you can make it fresh every time or put in a container and you can use it as many times as you want and you don't have to spend so much money! And you have a big quantity also.

I tried this scrub while at my cousin's place in Paris. I forgot my homemade body clay mask and as we were just coming back from the pool, I needed to scrub my body because of the things they put in the pools. This scrub smells nice and it makes the skin smooth but really nothing special because it left my skin a tad dry.
I looked at the ingredients and asked my cousin if she is crazy for spending that much money for something she can do at home.

I used to do my own scrub with coffee, almond oil (or any oil is good for my skin), sea salt or epsom salt. You can also out your essential oil of choice (I prefer without the EO).
And I can make a huge pot without paying that much money.

I would not buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 2:43:00 AM More reviews by raylenerv25

Hands down the best exfoliater I have ever used. I'm not one to write reviews about things but I had to rave about this product. My skin has never felt smoother or more supple. My boyfriend has always thought I had soft skin since I've been trying out tons of scrubs but he even noticed the difference and has said he couldn't believe that my skin could get any softer. I used to have some pretty rough patches around my knees and elbows but the Frank Original scrub has changed my life. I use this product every other day and although it is kind of messy it saves time because you really don't need to apply a moisturizer since this leaves a layer of residue that feels much like a moisturizer would. I've only been using for 3 weeks and I'm totally in love. I'm still waiting on results on the tiny stretch marks I have around my thighs and butt however it's not a big concern for me, if the scrub helps all the better! Not only has this helped make my skin soft but it has cleared the occasional body acne that I tend to get from time to time. My skin is radiant and clearer than ever. It's totally okay to use this on your face as well but since my skin is oily as is I use only for my body. can't live without this product. It's a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 5:25:00 AM More reviews by healthgoth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this because I heard it helps fade acne scarring and stretch marks. When I began using it, I tried using it every time I took a shower, which was honestly so exhausting and wasted a lot of time. Also, the results were very minimal and it was disappointing not seeing quicker results. I later switched to using it every other day and the results were suddenly improving and my acne scars and stretch marks were beginning to lighten, not dramatically but still better. The scent from the product doesn't seem to irritate my skin at all, but it might if you have more sensitive skin. Also, when you wash off the scrub it give you the softest skin ever. I ran out just recently and I'm waiting for my new one to come in soon, but I'm really glad with the results I've had so far (and I heard in about 3 months of using the product you should be given the results you want, i.e. scarring/eczema/stretch marks gone).

Only bad thing is the mess it leaves when you wash it off, but that's not even too bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by whatthehype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the only body scrub i stick to because to be honest, im lazy when it comes to pampering except my face. Its like dieting to me, i feel the passion to do better and change, try to stick to it and eventually its sitting in the shower collecring mold. I give it very little attention till its summer and i found a really great tan i enjoy to use.

I like this because it feel amazing. Its not those thick gooy slime with grains added into them that you find in most body scrubs. I like that its just coffe bits with no soap and you just add water. It smells amazing and easy to scrub all over the body. Its just simple.

Afterward, when you rinse off you feel very soft and it leaves a residue of some oil depending which packet you got and when you dry yourseld it because like a moisturiser. I also tried this on my face and it didnt seem to break me out but if you are worried then wash your face after to remove the oils left on the face.

I also love the packaging. Its a nice paper bag thats waterproof on the inside and a resealable zip at the top. Although having said that, i know its not the most convienent packaging.. shower and paper bag... it does get wet but doesnt ruin the product but the bag wont look the same.

I havent noticed any different with my strechmarks on my hips and scars from my operation but i havent been using it so often.

I guess i give it a high rating is that its just personal preference. I like my scrub dry but with moisture. Smells quite nice not like those soapy girly sweet scent scrubs and the packaging is really nice. I will continue to use this to see effects on my skin apart from just a body scrub. But i think it lightened my belly piercing scar. It use to be a black dot but now it just looks like a skin coloured scar and the scar on the inside of the belly where i didnt scrub is still a black dot.

I havent tried other coffee body scrubs but i think ill like coffee scrubs in general BUT the difference with this and others i found like 'MR bean body' is that it has free shipping in au, cheaper than others (around 15$) and quite fast decent shipping.

TIp: Use a face cleanser and add alittle of the scrub and use it as a exfoliator. i dont have to go out and buy another facewash with scrubs in it which saves so much money because I dont use it daily which means its more of a waste of money. I have a very thick cleanser so i just squeeze some on my finger and dip it in the body scrub and it seems to have enough exfoliation. The amount of scrub is up to your preference but i would suggest using not using more than 1:1 or if the scrub is falling off the cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by beautifulletdown

I don't know I feel this an overhyped product due to social media tactics that market this to late teens to early 20 somethings who don't even have cellulite problems. I didn't see any removal in stretch marks and there's fragrance in the scrub which can easily irritate your skin if you use it on your face. I didn't experience any results. I do have some light stretch marks but after using it not much difference. It does make your skin smooth but any exfoliating scrub does. I don't think I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by juliariches

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing exfoliator! Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth with a lovely coffee scent. Easy to use and not too messy (unless you go crazy). My skin has never been this soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by natashaalexaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is AMAZING. It exfoliates so well and once washed off it leaves your skin so moisturised. The scent gets a bit strong, but if you like coffee it's fine !

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Deedianne

I love this product! It makes your skin feel great while exfoliating and so smooth after washing! It's amazing how it makes your skin glow! I notice using it on my face makes my uneven skin less noticeable and clears away all the dirt

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by sammiebabe

Scrolling through Instagram one day I stumbled upon this scrub and I'm so happy I did!! I followed them for a few months and after seeing the effects it had on people, I decided to buy & try. I'm 1 month in and my severely oily yet dry acne filled face is completely clear and the pigmentation is GONE! my Rosacea on my arms is almost completely gone, and the keratosis on my thighs and butt cheeks (it was horrible and embarrassing before let me tell you!!!) has disappeared. this stuff is a skin care MIRACLE. buy it. use it. you will NOT regret it! (SIDE NOTE: my routine for the first 2 weeks was every day I would shower as usual, turn off the water and then scrub my whole body, leave on for 10 minutes then rinse...every day. now I do maintenance twice a week!)

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No