July 22, 2014 | 2491 users online

Body Scrubs - Frank Body - Coffee Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by juliariches

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing exfoliator! Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth with a lovely coffee scent. Easy to use and not too messy (unless you go crazy). My skin has never been this soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by natashaalexaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is AMAZING. It exfoliates so well and once washed off it leaves your skin so moisturised. The scent gets a bit strong, but if you like coffee it's fine !

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Deedianne

I love this product! It makes your skin feel great while exfoliating and so smooth after washing! It's amazing how it makes your skin glow! I notice using it on my face makes my uneven skin less noticeable and clears away all the dirt

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by sammiebabe

Scrolling through Instagram one day I stumbled upon this scrub and I'm so happy I did!! I followed them for a few months and after seeing the effects it had on people, I decided to buy & try. I'm 1 month in and my severely oily yet dry acne filled face is completely clear and the pigmentation is GONE! my Rosacea on my arms is almost completely gone, and the keratosis on my thighs and butt cheeks (it was horrible and embarrassing before let me tell you!!!) has disappeared. this stuff is a skin care MIRACLE. buy it. use it. you will NOT regret it! (SIDE NOTE: my routine for the first 2 weeks was every day I would shower as usual, turn off the water and then scrub my whole body, leave on for 10 minutes then rinse...every day. now I do maintenance twice a week!)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love how cheeky this brand is! Frank smells and feels divine! I prefer the coconut, grapeseed and jojoba oil version which is a lot more suitable and moisturizing for dry skin. I don't stretch marks but my boyfriend does and I use it on him and it has really faded.

Top exofiliator for the body! Free shipping too? Perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by trishacandice

This stuff is to die for! I absolutely love it and could not enthuse about it enough. It's only 15 dollars and it's just brilliant. It was bought for me for my birthday and I am in love. It helps with cellulite, stretch marks, psoriasis, varicose veins, eczema and acne. As well as tones, exfoliates, and makes you smell great with the combination of arabica coffee and orange essence. I just wish you didn't have to order it online!