Frank Body - Coffee Scrub

4.5

on 5/5/2015 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have suI have suffered from guttate psoriasis from around the age of 13, I am lucky that I havenít had a flare up in a few years apart from on my elbows and my knees they are constantly dry and flaky, I am also left with little white scars on my arms and legs that show up when I tan.

I legit look like a baby leopard when I tan ! but I canít express how much I love this stuff my dry flaky uncute skin is so soft and after 3 uses I have noticed my scars are hardly visible.

I also have stretch marks on my behind from squatting my womb out for that kimmy k butt, and noticed the scrub has visibly reduced them.

I use the coconut and coffee flavour I love the smell all though my mum is not a fan of the mess and it does take a while to fully rinse everything off your body and it will end up in every orifice and every nock and cranny of yourself and the shower.

Over all product is amazing noticed results
Love the smell
Love the way my skin feels
Love the price
Love the packaging and fast delivery

Love love love ! with this scrub and lashings and lashings of coconut oil Iíve gone from crocodile cretin to super soft super smooth super-fast dolphin like beach bikini ready babe.

My fellow scabby prinnys im not telling you this is the miracle cure for psoriasis because its not and I wouldnít recommend you use during a flare up but for the scaring and aftermath 100% worth using this

Hope this helps

xx

on 4/19/2015 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE! ✨
Franks is my fav scrub, its only about $15 & it makes me as soft as a babys butt ! literally.😂
Ive tried a body scrub from Origings spent $50 on it, did not make me feel smooth at all !

on 4/16/2015 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This makes your skin so so so soft!! It's incredible. I love this scrub! The only con is that the coffee smell is very overpowering and makes you smell like a coffee bean, but other than that this is a great scrub and everyone should try it! : )

on 3/27/2015 3:48:00 AM

IN LOVEE... The packaging is adorable !! And the product is so well priced. I ordered a bag of the cocoa (chocolate one) just after Christmas and I still have half a bag. The smell is amazing and lasts on the skin too, frank honestly left my skin feeling incredibly smooth and soft for days :) it also arrived very quickly so I have just ordered the coconut one and I'm very very excited !

on 3/8/2015 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I don't usually write review but i honestly love this product..
I fell of a cliff not to long ago and have some NASTY scars that wouldn't fade no matter what i tried. first time i used this product it my scar basically faded.. it went from lumpy and purple to basically nothing except a little pink scar.
It smells good and i have so far had an amazing experience with it..
i find the only part i don't like would be the mess.

on 3/1/2015 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love Frank Body,, its the best body scrub I've ever used . I would definitely recommend it

on 2/13/2015 2:01:00 PM

First off... I'm not the type of person to write a review about anything but I was so impressed with this product that I had to give it a shout out! I am 25 years old and have been battling with acne since I was 13. People always told me I would grow out of it but I was that unlucky person that never did. I literally tried every product out there you can think of. You name it, I've tried it. Nothing I tried was ever consistent. It would work for a while and then before you know it I was breaking out again. I even went to a dermatologist and was put on antibiotics for almost a year and as soon as I got off the medication I was back to having acne again. It's awful, I was hopeless and was convinced that I will forever have acne for the rest of my life. One day, my best friend introduced me to frank scrub and told me that I needed to try it. I thought whatever another product that probably wont work on me but what's the worst that can happen if I tried it? Boy was I wrong! This stuff is AMAZING!!! Within weeks my acne was completely gone and even my scars are starting to disappear. I was blown away! Nothing EVER works on me so for me to find a product that actually does that really means something. And not only is my acne gone, but my skin looks and feels amazing! I'm constantly getting compliments on my face and how great it looks! I've never felt better! All I can say is, TRY IT! It's worth every penny to just try it! I can't tell you how thankful I am for this product.

on 2/12/2015 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I saw this product on social media, which is how most are hearing about it it seems. I was in the market for a new body scrub and decided to give it a go.

Their website is cute and easy to use. Ordering was also easy and I love that it had free postage in Australia.

The product arrived quickly, which was also a pleasant surprise. The packaging is cute (there's that word again), although probably not as suitable for purpose as it could be.

I've used it a couple of times now, almost finished the packet. Overall, it's pretty good. I like the scent and the texture. I like how soft it makes my skin. I don't like the residual oil at the end, nor how messy it is. So far I've only used this product in summer, and I don't think it's going to get much of an outing in winter, as I have to stand around in the shower waiting for 5 minutes for it to do it's business. I'm too scared to do anything else because it is so messy and the coffee grinds seem to go everywhere.

It doesn't stain like I was afraid it would, which is a bonus. I have fairly sensitive skin, and I had no reactions and no breakouts after using this product. Not convinced it has done anything for my cellulite, but that being said I am not using it on the regular, just every now and then.

We have a fairly large shower recess, so I find that I am having to try to wash it down thoroughly after using this product which can be a bit of a pain. I probably would have given it a better review if it wasn't as messy.

I'll probably buy this product again if I don't find anything else I want to try before I run out, but it's definitely not my HG product.

on 2/12/2015 4:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this scrub on and off for a few months, and it has done absolute miracles for my skin.

I have a lot of dark red scars on my thighs, some old/some recent ish (but healed completely) and it has faded them to a light pink/silver. I would definitely recommend this for anyone with s/h scars or any scars!
I get discolouration on my bikini area/underarms from shaving and this scrub completely got rid of that, as well as reduced how often I get shaving rash.
Also worked good on my stretchmarks but my use has been inconsistent so can't report too much on those, but when I used to use it a lot and used a stretchmark reduce oil afterwards, it faded mine a LOT. You just have to keep it up.

Pros:
Smells good if you like coffee, they have other flavors(?) too.
Exfoliates, softens, and gets rid of scars/stretch marks/discoloration.
Makes you feel super clean.
Good price.
Lasts for a while depending on use

Cons:
Hard to avoid a bit of mess, wouldn't recommend if someone in your house dislikes coffee
There is a bit of waste, but can be reduced if you're careful
Haven't noticed any changes in my cellulite even though it claims to reduce it.

Would buy again for sure, and works miracles with consistent use.

on 1/24/2015 12:44:00 PM

Honestly when I bought Frank Coffee Scrub I just did it for the soft skin, but then after just a couple scrubs I noticed my acne clearing up and my acne scars noticeably fading. In the winter my face gets really dry and flakey and its not cute but since I've been using Frank it hasn't been dry at all. My skin tone used to be uneven due to the dryness and acne scars but with every scrub it gets more and more even :) The only thing I didn't like about the original is the smell, but thats just personal preference. I ordered the peppermint scrub yesterday and I'm excited to get scrubbing again.

I didn't expect these results at all and I couldn't be more pleased! My only regret is that I didn't take a "before" picture!