November 28, 2014 | 1911 users online

Body Scrubs - Frank Body - Coffee Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by whatthehype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the only body scrub i stick to because to be honest, im lazy when it comes to pampering except my face. Its like dieting to me, i feel the passion to do better and change, try to stick to it and eventually its sitting in the shower collecring mold. I give it very little attention till its summer and i found a really great tan i enjoy to use.

I like this because it feel amazing. Its not those thick gooy slime with grains added into them that you find in most body scrubs. I like that its just coffe bits with no soap and you just add water. It smells amazing and easy to scrub all over the body. Its just simple.

Afterward, when you rinse off you feel very soft and it leaves a residue of some oil depending which packet you got and when you dry yourseld it because like a moisturiser. I also tried this on my face and it didnt seem to break me out but if you are worried then wash your face after to remove the oils left on the face.

I also love the packaging. Its a nice paper bag thats waterproof on the inside and a resealable zip at the top. Although having said that, i know its not the most convienent packaging.. shower and paper bag... it does get wet but doesnt ruin the product but the bag wont look the same.

I havent noticed any different with my strechmarks on my hips and scars from my operation but i havent been using it so often.

I guess i give it a high rating is that its just personal preference. I like my scrub dry but with moisture. Smells quite nice not like those soapy girly sweet scent scrubs and the packaging is really nice. I will continue to use this to see effects on my skin apart from just a body scrub. But i think it lightened my belly piercing scar. It use to be a black dot but now it just looks like a skin coloured scar and the scar on the inside of the belly where i didnt scrub is still a black dot.

I havent tried other coffee body scrubs but i think ill like coffee scrubs in general BUT the difference with this and others i found like 'MR bean body' is that it has free shipping in au, cheaper than others (around 15$) and quite fast decent shipping.

TIp: Use a face cleanser and add alittle of the scrub and use it as a exfoliator. i dont have to go out and buy another facewash with scrubs in it which saves so much money because I dont use it daily which means its more of a waste of money. I have a very thick cleanser so i just squeeze some on my finger and dip it in the body scrub and it seems to have enough exfoliation. The amount of scrub is up to your preference but i would suggest using not using more than 1:1 or if the scrub is falling off the cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by beautifulletdown

I don't know I feel this an overhyped product due to social media tactics that market this to late teens to early 20 somethings who don't even have cellulite problems. I didn't see any removal in stretch marks and there's fragrance in the scrub which can easily irritate your skin if you use it on your face. I didn't experience any results. I do have some light stretch marks but after using it not much difference. It does make your skin smooth but any exfoliating scrub does. I don't think I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by juliariches

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing exfoliator! Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth with a lovely coffee scent. Easy to use and not too messy (unless you go crazy). My skin has never been this soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by natashaalexaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is AMAZING. It exfoliates so well and once washed off it leaves your skin so moisturised. The scent gets a bit strong, but if you like coffee it's fine !

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Deedianne

I love this product! It makes your skin feel great while exfoliating and so smooth after washing! It's amazing how it makes your skin glow! I notice using it on my face makes my uneven skin less noticeable and clears away all the dirt

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by sammiebabe

Scrolling through Instagram one day I stumbled upon this scrub and I'm so happy I did!! I followed them for a few months and after seeing the effects it had on people, I decided to buy & try. I'm 1 month in and my severely oily yet dry acne filled face is completely clear and the pigmentation is GONE! my Rosacea on my arms is almost completely gone, and the keratosis on my thighs and butt cheeks (it was horrible and embarrassing before let me tell you!!!) has disappeared. this stuff is a skin care MIRACLE. buy it. use it. you will NOT regret it! (SIDE NOTE: my routine for the first 2 weeks was every day I would shower as usual, turn off the water and then scrub my whole body, leave on for 10 minutes then rinse...every day. now I do maintenance twice a week!)

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love how cheeky this brand is! Frank smells and feels divine! I prefer the coconut, grapeseed and jojoba oil version which is a lot more suitable and moisturizing for dry skin. I don't stretch marks but my boyfriend does and I use it on him and it has really faded.

Top exofiliator for the body! Free shipping too? Perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by trishacandice

This stuff is to die for! I absolutely love it and could not enthuse about it enough. It's only 15 dollars and it's just brilliant. It was bought for me for my birthday and I am in love. It helps with cellulite, stretch marks, psoriasis, varicose veins, eczema and acne. As well as tones, exfoliates, and makes you smell great with the combination of arabica coffee and orange essence. I just wish you didn't have to order it online!