Frank Body - Coffee Scrub

4.3

on 8/28/2015 1:43:00 PM

This stuff has been the Holy Grail for me, I have been struggling with acne ever since I turned 20 and no matter how many trips to the derm I took, nothing was clearing me up. I decided to go the organic route and started with Frank. I purchased the original & peppermint, but now I only use the peppermint. Whenever I have a breakout it clears me up within a couple of days, and lightens up spots that are from previous breakouts. Even though it's made with natural oils it never leaves my skin feeling oily or my pores clogged. It's also an AMAZING body scrub, and even though it's messy I absolutely love this stuff and would highly recommend giving it a try!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this body scrub. I bought the original and the peppermint scrub. I'm using it to get rid on my back acne scars. I'm not too sure if there has been any results after 2 months of using this product, but it's a great exfoliator. After using the scrub, my body feels so soft and smooth and moisturized. I have a little bit of dry skin on my feet and I like to rub it on the bottoms of my feet and they look like i used a foot scrubber! The only negative thing about it is you CANNOT use it on your face. I don't know about other people, but when I tried a little bit on my face, it broke me out so bad!! I've never had breakouts this bad before! I went to the dermatologist to get some prescriptions, so I am currently recovering slowly but surely. I don't have eczema, but I can tell this would be a great product for those who do have eczema and dry skin conditions. It's an amazing product for the body, just not on the face :(

on 6/28/2015 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Frank body is an amazing product. Makes you feel amazing but its really messy and I will be all though your bathroom. It says it heaps stretch marks and scaring but hasn't really done anything after 3 months of me using it but overall its really good for your skin and fun to use ☺

on 6/27/2015 5:21:00 PM

This is a messy scrub but it also an effective scrub. I used this before shaving and I had the smoothest skin. I have used it once so I will update this review but I love it after the first use.
*update: this scrub is awesome and has become my holy grail. It has not done anything for stretch marks but it leaves my skin so smooth and moisturized. I used to have scaly elbow skin. Not anymore. I also use this on my face and I love it. My face glows after I use this.

on 6/26/2015 2:18:00 PM

Update: I said after using the frank body scrub on my face that it lightened my scars the next day. I was wrong it actually irritated my little pimples. Didn't really help I wasn't even rough with it on my face and it left me with little scabs on my pimples. This is too rough for your skin on your face. I don't recommend it. However it's an overall great scrub for your body!

on 6/25/2015 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is BY FAR the worst product I have ever used on my face. Before using this, I didn't get much acne. My face was pretty clear. I only bought this to get rid of the little acne I had. After using this maybe once or twice, my skin broke out terribly. I have acne all over my cheeks and forehead and I'm talking pretty bad. I am STILL recovering from this and it's been over 6 months. No product I use helps the acne that this product gave me. Not only was it expensive, but also terrible. I threw it out. Horrible. Don't buy this if you have sensitive skin. I would give this a -900000 rating if I could honestly.

on 6/1/2015 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use to have bad acne scars when I had gotten a nasty big pimple , and I usually don't get pimples but I had a bad break out once and I poped my pimple (bad choice) and unfortunately it left some bad scars I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now and my scars are already fading!! in actually seeing results! It turns your scarfing pinkish and then after they start to kinda fade , I love this product so so much it's helped my skin a lot and I recommend it to anyone who has had a bad break out and had some nasty old scaring from it , definitely worth the price to ☺️

on 5/5/2015 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have suI have suffered from guttate psoriasis from around the age of 13, I am lucky that I havenít had a flare up in a few years apart from on my elbows and my knees they are constantly dry and flaky, I am also left with little white scars on my arms and legs that show up when I tan.

I legit look like a baby leopard when I tan ! but I canít express how much I love this stuff my dry flaky uncute skin is so soft and after 3 uses I have noticed my scars are hardly visible.

I also have stretch marks on my behind from squatting my womb out for that kimmy k butt, and noticed the scrub has visibly reduced them.

I use the coconut and coffee flavour I love the smell all though my mum is not a fan of the mess and it does take a while to fully rinse everything off your body and it will end up in every orifice and every nock and cranny of yourself and the shower.

Over all product is amazing noticed results
Love the smell
Love the way my skin feels
Love the price
Love the packaging and fast delivery

Love love love ! with this scrub and lashings and lashings of coconut oil Iíve gone from crocodile cretin to super soft super smooth super-fast dolphin like beach bikini ready babe.

My fellow scabby prinnys im not telling you this is the miracle cure for psoriasis because its not and I wouldnít recommend you use during a flare up but for the scaring and aftermath 100% worth using this

Hope this helps

xx

on 4/19/2015 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE! ✨
Franks is my fav scrub, its only about $15 & it makes me as soft as a babys butt ! literally.😂
Ive tried a body scrub from Origings spent $50 on it, did not make me feel smooth at all !

on 4/16/2015 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This makes your skin so so so soft!! It's incredible. I love this scrub! The only con is that the coffee smell is very overpowering and makes you smell like a coffee bean, but other than that this is a great scrub and everyone should try it! : )