BeneFit Cosmetics The porefessional agent zero shine

2.3

Talc, Nylon-12, Water, Magnesium Myristate, Lauroyl Lysine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Silica, Isoceteth-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate. [+/-: CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].N 08064/A

on 4/7/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I was really excited to try this after hearing some rave reviews! The packaging is so gimmicky imo and a total pain! Yes it's novel and cute, but in reality it was a pain to me.

I could have lived with that, but the product itself is really nothing special. Any powder will take down your shine throughout the day. Plus this one has talc as the #1 ingredient, I'm sure you can find a much cheaper alternative from any drugstore brand if talc works for you.

For a whopping $30 and so underwhelming...I took this back!

on 4/7/2015 2:47:00 AM

I love this product. It makes my skin look flawless but......its too $$$ for so little. I'm sure I can get more bang for my buck.

on 3/23/2015 10:12:00 PM

The Benefit rep came into my store one day and swore this tinted powder would work even for my very fair, combo skin. Then she applied it and the look on her face was laughable as my face turned a not so lovely shade of orange right in front of her eyes. If I want to look orange, I'll just save my money and dive into a bag of Cheeto dust.

on 12/5/2014 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does nothing... Have very oily skin so was hoping it would take the shine off but you get better results from wiping your face with a tissue. Waste of money!

on 10/15/2014 2:05:00 PM

I got a sample of this that came in a packet, and even had a brush. When I dumped the packet out, I noticed that the powder was not finely milled. It was kind of in big chunks. Unusual, but not a major problem. The major problem is that it doesn't control oil, and doesn't even provide a finished look.

on 10/8/2014 9:54:00 PM

I really like this product. I use it as a finishing powder over foundation, and it gives me a very smooth matte finish with no shine throughout the whole day. I like the way it is packaged, but I don't use the brush that is included. I use my own kabuki brush. I sprinkle a little out at a time into an empty loose powder container and then use the brush to put it on. My one complaint about this product is the price. I don't mind paying 30 dollars for a good sized loose powder, but you get a very small amount of the product for the price. Because it runs out so quickly I usually try and use it for special occasions or when I really want to look my best.

on 9/30/2014 1:35:00 PM

When I first purchased this, I thought it will be a great combination to use it with the porefessional (which I love) but not really. The powder itself isn't fine. I can easily find something better from the drugstore. Gotta admit the packaging is cute, but the brush compartment is bizarre. I don't know if my brush has expanded over time but I find it hard to put back in. Don't think I will be repurchasing it as it is hefty in price.

on 9/24/2014 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the worst primer I have ever used! I choose this product because I have combination skin and my t zone can get oily. However this product did not matte my face, instead it did nothing. I honestly feel like they smashed up beige dust and put it in a package.

This is a big let-down for me and the product has since sat in the forgotten corner of ‘unused beauty piles’. Yes, it is probably 95% unused. Not exactly a good investment for me.

I've detailed the 10 steps required to operate this cylindrical product at:
- http://bit.ly/mbc-porefessional

on 8/27/2014 5:14:00 PM

No no no. I did my research, read reviews and thought "forget it" I'll form my own opinion. After using for about a month... I am not a fan. The product DOES erase shine... For about 5 minutes. I found myself reapplying almost ever hour at work. The packaging is slightly more frustrating.. No mirror, and there is no way to regulate how much product you are tapping out. If you tap out too much, you might as well toss it or use it up because there is no way to get it back into the container. Not a fan. I'll stick to my nars presses powder.

Recommended for Normal Skin