BeneFit Cosmetics The porefessional agent zero shine

2.6

Talc, Nylon-12, Water, Magnesium Myristate, Lauroyl Lysine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Silica, Isoceteth-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate. [+/-: CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].N 08064/A

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My miracle product!

I have been searching for a good powder for years now, one that will not show shine.

This product is so good and defiantly makes you look matte and shine free!

It is transparent which is good as it sets into your skin and sets the makeup well.

It is on the pricey side but it does what it says.

The packaging can be annoying because i often leave the top open.

I would recommend this if you are looking for an all day powder that can withstand sweat and heat!!

I'm so confused with all these bad reviews?

I have really pale skin and there is absolutely no colour its transparent (some people here are saying it comes out orange?)
I have really acne prone sensitive skin and have had no irritations from this ( my Dior nude loose powder seems to break me out and the colors terrible)
Also the finish for my dryer skin type is amazing its flawless no cakey feeling or look.
I find the packaging really cute too, maybe only flaw is u have to tap 10 times for a small amount of powder to get out.

But all in all I've been very impressed with this loose powder - and no make up these days seem to impress me.

It's a big thumbs up from me.

I like this product and the packaging is so convenient I can see why people would say its gimmicky but I thought it was brilliant and fun it's definitely one of the least messy powders I've ever used. Also I would regularly clean my brush too it's pretty easy to clean. As for setting foundation it was good I used up three tubes of this and it does minimize the look of pores and sets makeup great but shine does happen and that's why this is a great product to keep in your purse it's actually designed to be a touch up powder as well as a setting powder.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Horrible packaging! Brush is unhygenic and the whole thing is just difficult to use. However, the product itself is alright. It does control oil and minimizes the appearance of pores a little bit. I'm not super fond of it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I was really excited to try this after hearing some rave reviews! The packaging is so gimmicky imo and a total pain! Yes it's novel and cute, but in reality it was a pain to me.

I could have lived with that, but the product itself is really nothing special. Any powder will take down your shine throughout the day. Plus this one has talc as the #1 ingredient, I'm sure you can find a much cheaper alternative from any drugstore brand if talc works for you.

For a whopping $30 and so underwhelming...I took this back!

I love this product. It makes my skin look flawless but......its too $$$ for so little. I'm sure I can get more bang for my buck.

The Benefit rep came into my store one day and swore this tinted powder would work even for my very fair, combo skin. Then she applied it and the look on her face was laughable as my face turned a not so lovely shade of orange right in front of her eyes. If I want to look orange, I'll just save my money and dive into a bag of Cheeto dust.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does nothing... Have very oily skin so was hoping it would take the shine off but you get better results from wiping your face with a tissue. Waste of money!

I got a sample of this that came in a packet, and even had a brush. When I dumped the packet out, I noticed that the powder was not finely milled. It was kind of in big chunks. Unusual, but not a major problem. The major problem is that it doesn't control oil, and doesn't even provide a finished look.

I really like this product. I use it as a finishing powder over foundation, and it gives me a very smooth matte finish with no shine throughout the whole day. I like the way it is packaged, but I don't use the brush that is included. I use my own kabuki brush. I sprinkle a little out at a time into an empty loose powder container and then use the brush to put it on. My one complaint about this product is the price. I don't mind paying 30 dollars for a good sized loose powder, but you get a very small amount of the product for the price. Because it runs out so quickly I usually try and use it for special occasions or when I really want to look my best.

Recommended for Normal Skin