Revlon Age Defying Firming + Lifting Makeup SPF 15

3.6

(Active Ingredients : Octinoxate 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 4.3%) -------------------- Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Niacinamide, Triolein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycyrrhetinimidyl Hydroxyproline Methyl Ester, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Acetyl Hydroxyproline, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Pullulan, Sorbitol, Trehalose, Alumina, Silica, Laureth-7, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Xanthan Gum, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Dipropylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol +/- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 4/16/2015 7:45:00 AM

Love this foundation! I was using the colorstay whipped and my skin was looking dry and old. This is moisturizing and glowy with a perfect medium coverage. I don't like the matte look on my skin. The tender beige is perfect for my light cooler toned skin.

on 3/3/2015 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Amazi'ng. Matches my skin tone on point and the formula is kind of dewy giving out a perfect natural look

on 2/11/2015 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I usually do not buy drugstore foundations as I don't like to bother trying to find a correct color match while under the horrible lighting of drugstore cosmetics departments & the inability to sample them first. For reference, I usually purchase Clinique or Chanel. I just turned 50 and like clockwork my usually oily/combo skin has turned more Dry/Combo. I'm also using a Retin-A product which had dried my skin out somewhat in patches. I preferred a more matte foundation look prior but with the recent changes in my skin, I was looking for something a little more dewy and radiant looking. I have also switched over to Stila cream blushes as more mature skin looks much more alive & vibrant with much less powder products applied to it. I have never gone for the "full coverage" foundation look, even in my younger days. I stick with more the natural 'California-girl' look where foundation is used to more blur imperfections and even skintone...not create a whole new plastic fake looking face. I look for a "my skin but better" outcome. My old Chanel standby, Chanel Perfection Lumiere (Beige Rose) was not working on my now drier, winter skin and was sticking to any dry patches I had. They had also discontinued my favorite Clinique foundation. Desiring a non-matte, more dewey Winter foundation, I purchased Chanel's Lift Lumiere and it works fine...but at $72/ounce, I was looking for something cheaper for everyday use. My drugstore search began. I have test-drove several drugstore lines but this Revlon Age Defying Firming + Lifting Makeup functions as well as the $72 Chanel Lift Lumiere I just purchased. The Chanel just has a better color selection/matching, a floral scent and provides slightly more coverage. I liked this Revlon so much i returned today & bought 2 backup bottles. This Revlon foundation comes in a glass bottle with a pump. One pump does my whole face. You could add a second layer if you wanted fuller coverage. I prefer to use a separate spot concealer product & tiny brush for any areas I wish to disappear. This foundation gives my skin a dewy/radiant/fresh & alive look. It smoothes over the skin effortlessly and blurs my freckles out somewhat & evens my skin tone. I bought the shade Cool Beige#55. No odd/strong smell, no sparkle or shimmer & not greasy; just a lit-from-within-natural glow. It holds up for 8 hours on my face & doesn't accentuate or settle into lines, pores or dry flakes. It's not cakey or heavy looking or feeling at all. Once i put it on I forget it's even on my face. I don't set it with any powders or sprays. Not sure how it will work on my non-dry Summer skin, but for Winter time it's perfect and 1/7th of the price of my luxury "weekend/night out" foundation.

on 12/18/2014 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

My skin is dry and sometimes sensitive. This liquid foundation has medium coverage and applies evenly and smoothly when I use a dampened sponge. It's sufficiently moisturizing for my skin and doesn't irritate. I use shade 20. The color blends nicely into my skin. I like the dispenser top - so easy to use and so sanitary.

on 8/4/2014 10:24:00 PM

To start I have combination skin so i go through a real struggle finding the perfect balance in a foundation, but this does a better darn good job. Truly love the coverage and the durability of this foundation. Doesn't feel too cakey but i don't put much as i never tend to go for the most coverage kind of look either, not my steeze. not much cooler selection but medium beige 40 works for me.

Wouldn't say its my HG solely because i've had better but this is really good.

on 4/28/2014 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This isa review for the most recent formulation (Came out early 2014 I think) and this bottle has a pump so that's how i'll distinguish from the other listings for the older versions of this makeup. Firstly let me say I haven't worn a Revlon foundation for years. Ive always found them a bit pricey for only so so quality. And the colours also have always been wrong for me (way too pink !) . HOWEVER this new foundation is gorgeous. Ive worn it daily now for a week and found it to be excellent and will have no hesitation in repurchasing.. particularly since the colours are so vastly improved (and by that I mean yellow based !). 40 Medium Beige is a gorgeous medium tone yellow (im an NW30 and chanel 40 beige usually). Its a touch too light when I put it on but I lightly cover it with my Ben Nye banana powder and that usually deepens the tone just enough. A touch of bronzer will also do the trick. I did also buy this in the lighter Soft Beige (which is also a lovely yellow base) and I may mix the 2 but soft beige is just a bit too pale for me. Might be ok in the middle of winter though. I got these 2 for $45 for priceline which is the main reason I bought them as buying one alone is $40 Aust. so basically I got them at nearly half price. I have combo skin and the wear on this has far exceeded my expectation. After application it dries down to a semi matte finish which doesn't feel tacky so you could get away without powdering but for longevity I always dust with a light powder or bronzer anyway. It looks lovely on. Very smooth and yes glowy (but not shiney or sparkly!!) I have worn it for 10 hours today and it still looks excellent ( a bit patchy on nose and forehead but hey 10 hours is excellent in my book !) . I am so thrilled to have found a new go to daily foundation. My skin is sensitive, oily, dry, uneven toned, pimple prone and this covers very well. I still use concealer but that's just me ... I always conceal as I like as flawless a look as I can possibly achieve. This foundation goes a long way in helping me obtain that look. Fantastic stuff Revlon ... and please don't reformulate or discontinue this one :)

on 3/31/2014 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

So my favorite drugstore foundation is Revlon Colorstay for normal to dry. My favorite high end is Urban Decay Naked Skin. I love testing different foundations. I saw a lot of good reviews on YouTube for this product. I love Revlon so I gave it a go. It is thicker in consistency than the Colorstay BUT lighter on the skin with a more natural finish. Almost similar to the Naked Skin. I used a beauty blender to apply. It looks great on the skin. The foundation comes with a pump. Doesn't dry out my normal skin. Doesn't break me out. Very happy with this product. Depending on your skin it's a medium coverage for me. I don't have much to conceal or cover.

on 3/11/2014 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This has to be the absolute worst foundation I have ever used! First off it is not long-lasting at all. I can normally put foundation on in the morning and it holds up quite well until that night however this foundation was basically non existent on my face by dinner time. Secondly, this product is VERY oily and even made my normal combination skin feel like I had developed an oily acne prone complexion. Finally, I do not see any "age minimizing" results with this product (which it claims to have) and I used it for almost two months. The only pros I will mention is that the packaging is nice and there is a fairly good color selection but none or these things really matter it what is inside the package is horrible!

on 3/8/2014 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this only a few days ago when I was at a pharmacy and had run out of foundation. I saw this for half price, and I didn't expect it to be great (I usually like to spend more on my foundations as my skin is so dry), however I didn't expect it to be this bad. The coverage is very minimal, which is ok. However, it's more like a tinted moisturizer...except that it's more like an oil! Honestly it was so shiny! Even with a finishing powder I looked like I had rubbed a bag of chips over my face or something! It was awful! It also made my eye makeup smudge (I think because it was literally slip sliding off my face! I ended up with pretty much no makeup on by the end of the day. The product felt oily on my face too... I'm surprised because my skin is so dry and usually love a 'wet' feel to my foundations because of this.

on 2/17/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I cant believe that they discontinued the original foundation:/ that was my all time favorite foundation. Okay, I had to try this out of impulse since my foundation is running out and no where to be found. The texture is thicker, so it gives more than medium coverage in my opinion. I am used to the light/dewy texture because I prefer a lighter coverage. It did go on somewhat smoothly. But I wasn't impressed. I wouldn't repurchase it.