November 27, 2014 | 1497 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Scandaleyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by radlegend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a "product" person. Once I find a brand I like, I stick with that specific product line/range etc.
This said, I've used Almay Liquid Liner for the past 8 years. I had no reason to change, but when I was about to pick it up, I was the Rimmel Pen. I loved the idea of thick and thin. I tested it and loved it, so bought it.

WORST DECISION EVER!

First application was awesome. Second time and every time thereafter, I soon learned I needed to shake the living daylights out of that pen to get it to work. If you don't shake, no liner. If you shake a medium amount, the liner is very faint. I love my liner BOLD, so I shake a LOT.
No one should have to shake that much. Seriously. What a waste of money.
When you need to Google "how to use scandaleyes" then you know you've wasted your money!!
*Qualified beautician here so i know what I'm talking about*

But WAIT! Remember not to shake too vigorously, or you'll end up with lots of ink on your hands. So much wasted liner...really!! How disappointing!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by xade

I was really excited to try an eyeliner pen but in the back of my mind I knew it was going to dry out. At first, the application was bold and went on easy but soon the pen seemed to have run out of liner. It would drag and hardly any product would come out. I realised that in order for the product to work like it used to, I must shake the pen all the time which is frustrating. On the plus side its waterproof qualities are not bad and the pen tip made it easy to apply when it did work.
Another thing I realised was that one of the reasons I purchased it was because it looked like the pen held a lot of fluid, but it actually only holds 1.1ml which in my opinion isn't really much.. at least compared to my other liquid liners. So overall, I was sad about how soon the product wore out and will not be buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Lostsouls14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Worst eyeliner EVER !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by beautyvee09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually really love this eyeliner. when you master the liquid eyeliner technique. applying any eyeliner is super easy. I had no trouble applying the eyeliner and drawing a wing was easy as well. I've had this liner for a while and it hasn't dried out in fact it's still drawing pretty dark. it does however, smudge if your face gets moist and you rub the WING of your liner. the color stays put all day on your eyelid, that's not an issue. I would buy it again. people should write honest reviews and not go along with what other reviewers have to say!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2014 5:52:00 AM More reviews by caflac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dried out the first time I used it in the time it took me to go from one eye to the other. Drags like fury! Absolutely awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by merenwen123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The tip is good but not really very thin so it is not easy to do small point at the end of a flick.
I bought this eyeliner twice because I thought It might of just been a bad one as it dried up after two days but the second one I bought was the exact same. if you put the lid on, shake it and dab it onto something sometimes you can get it to work and when it actually works it stays on for quite a long time mine stayed on through going to a fair on the rides whilst it was raining with only a little bit of smudging but that was the only time I actually managed to make it work. although it is cheap it is not worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by morethanafeelin

I don't like this liner. It always feels like it's dried up. You have to put the lid on and shake it to get the product onto the tip, and then you get a big black splotch on your eyelid.

The tip is really hard and even the "fine" part of it isn't very pointy, so you have to really work at getting a fine like, and forget about a delicate cat eye.

When you do get it to work, it's actually REALLY black, which I like. I do continue using this because another liner isn't in my budget right now. :) but I will NOT buy it again. noooo.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by cassidylee

This is absolutely horrible. The eyeliner actually HURT to put on. It was so light it barely showed. It felt like there was nothing coming out at all. I have only worn it once. I will never buy this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by EmilyEisen57

Possibly the worst eyeliner out there. Not only is it impossible to get a perfect straight line. It smudges and blends in with my eyeshadow after a few hours. Certainly not waterproof. It also was not as dark as I was excepting. It looked more of a grey than a black. It's worked far better on paper than on the eyelids. The nib of the eyeliner actually was slightly irritating when dragged across my eyelids. Extremely disappointed as I love Rimmel.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Tayla91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is by far the worst eyeliner I have ever used, don't waste your time or money on this one. The best way I can think to describe it is by saying it reminded me of a dried up old texta. I used it once and threw it out it was that bad quality.