Physicians Formula Super CC + Correct + Concealer + Cover Concealer

2.4

on 1/4/2015 10:26:00 PM

I bought this product on sale at Wal-mart.
I like and use a few other PP products so I thought this product would be good as well.
I was wrong. The product was too thin and didnt seem to conceal much or stay put.
It just seemed to absorb into my skin
I also really didnt like the packaging.
It seems like you have to click the pen so many times to get anything to come out. Then other times too much product would come out.
I wont be buying this again.

on 12/27/2014 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I picked this up for around $6. It's a concealer not a cc or bb cream. But the lighter color matches my fair skin well and it's a creamy sheer liquid in a click pen with a brush. It does NOT completely cover my dark circles but it does a decent job on lightening them and covering the occasional breakout. I would buy again at a discount but not full price. The BB concealer seems very similar!

on 8/18/2014 1:03:00 PM

This is a review for the clickable pen concealer. I should have known better than to purchase this because it's pretty pathetic when a concealer only comes in shades "Light/Medium" and "Medium/Dark". I purchased the Light/Medium and it came out light orange. The name of the product is also misleading because it's not a concealer at all, more like a light coverage liquid foundation in pen form. Boo.

on 8/6/2014 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this CC cream! I used to only use the Korean or Japanese brands, but ever since I have found this I've stopped using the other ones. This works great, and can easily be found at all drug stores! Score! :D

on 4/5/2014 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this concealer! Before using this one I was never really into using concealers because I felt like none of them were good enough to become a staple in my makeup routine but this has definitely become a staple for me! I use it on my under eye area and it covers my dark circles 100% (and believe me as a college student I need all the help I can get when it comes to looking awake and ready in the morning!) But its still light enough so that I can wear it under my bare minerals powder foundation without it being noticeable. Once I run out I'm definitely buying this again!

on 4/2/2014 9:56:00 AM

This product was a major disappointment, maybe more so for me because: 1. I like PP because they are cruelty free and my C-F options are pretty limited in my local retail environment, and 2. because I typically use one liquid-face-type product for many purposes, when I can (concealer/foundation/etc versus using separate products). This product left much to be desired. One of the biggest reasons I bought it, was because the Almay concealer I've been using with "blemish heal technology," which I usually love and can use everywhere (except under my eyes obviously) has recently been too drying for my winter-weary skin. This product looked so much more creamy and moisturizing. Nothing could be further from the truth. This product is dry to the touch and not at all creamy or moisturizing! It actually gave me dry white patchy spots under my eyes where I used it the most. Yikes. The brush on the container is really silly; it's made from a super-stiff white plastic. While I wouldn't use any attached brush to actually try to blend my make-up, I do sometimes use them to just apply the little dots or lines of product before blending them in with another tool. Not with this brush; it's too stiff of a plastic to do anything and the product pops out of the sides of the brush in gobs. Coverage was mediocre at best and not really buildable without creating weird lines/creases. I bought the light/medium and my skin is definitely in that range, and this product was too light. My last gripe is the price. I have no problem paying for quality cosmetics; I don't look at price when we're talking drugstore cosmetics. But when you pay a higher-than-average price for a cosmetic that is pretty much an epic fail, then I have a problem with this. At somewhere around $13, there are plenty of other drugstore brand foundations/concealers/brighteners that perform better. I will return to using my FLOWER brand concealer/brightener; it is so much better.

on 2/28/2014 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually use concealer as foundation bc I like the look of full all over coverage. I decided to give this a try , but it's actually more like a foundation. It's not a very good concealer, so I used another concealer under my eyes. Now it does gives me a nice dewy pretty glow and has long lasting coverage, but it's concealer not a foundation. I like the look it gave me but due to the lack of coverage I wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Super Disappointing. I usually like products with a wand applicator but the brush on this is useless and too short. The product basically dispenses out of the tube, not so much into the wand, and drags across the skin instead of gently wiping. Pigmentation hardly exists. If you're looking for good coverage this will leave more to be desired. I couldn't get it to cover the redness under my eye and when I tried to layer it it only looked dryer and creased more.

Also, this seems to only come in one shade. I find that to be rather offensive, but not as offensive as the product itself, and I was actually lucky that the shade is great match for me. If only it showed up...

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Still, in 2014 I have no luck with PF products. This new concealer along with the new Super CC Cream was in a front display at CVS. The bright cheerful packaging caught my eye and I purchased it. Yes, like many other brands, PF has moved on from BB creams to CC creams. What really sparked my interest were the claims stated on the box.

According to the PF website: Color-Correcting Pigments + Anti-Aging. Visibly Corrects: Age Spots, Dark Circles, Blemishes, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Redness, Dark Shadows, Discoloration, Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Signs of Fatigue.

I thought a product like this would be ideal for those days when I want to look even toned but I didn't want to actually put on a face of makeup. I was thinking "Just swipe this on and go." Well, NO. No, that is not what happened. This is the results and what should be stated on the website! "You want to look like an old wrinkled hag in two seconds? Just swipe on this crusty crap and go!" Now, I don't even have wrinkles to begin with. But, somehow this product created a rough texture to my skin. It highlighted my flaws and put a giant halo of dry crust around them. It created dry fine lines and crepiness under the eye area. I even swatched my hand to think, maybe it is my face that doesn't agree with this. But, nope, it magnified the lines in my hand. It actually sinks into the skins fine lines and creates dry old skin in the matter of seconds.

Plus, this booger has no coverage! You can't even build with this stuff. It is almost like you are putting on tinted water but instead of hydrating the skin, it is making it dry and old looking. The last con with this stuff is that it only comes in the shade "Light/Medium." This shade is very pink toned on me. It looks too light as well. FAIL.