Estee Lauder CyberWhite BB Creme SPF35/PA+++

on 7/28/2015 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

With all the fuss arround BB creams its hard not to go along with the crowd .. Of course that a multi-functional product is very attractive, the question is: does it really work?
I think it might, if you are on your 20s (I wish I had this kind of product by then), or if you have a great skin, but for someone around 40, or more, it simply is not enough! its not moisturizing enough, and you will need extra coverage. What I do is using a moisturizer bofore the BB cream, and sometimes foundation on top. So, for me, It works as a sunscreen (an expensive one). Dont get me wrong, this is a very good product, but if you have some skin issues, or are over 40, this might not live up to your expectations.

If you have light skin, this might be a good choice, as most bb creams tend to be too dark. I can use this one, but EL daywear bb cream makes my skin Orange Im nc20).

Coverage is light to medium. This works well if you already have nice skin and don't need any coverage. Matte finish. Feels heavy on my skin. I will not repurchase because this is not worth the money..

on 1/2/2014 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

A great BB creme with high SPF and decent coverage!
This BB creme has a creamy texture that is easy to apply. The coverage can be build up from light to medium. The color tone has a pinkish undertone, which suites my cold skin tone. Those BB creme with yellowish undertone makes my skin looking sallow and lifeless. The pinkish undertone brightens my skin and makes it more healthy looking.