BeneFit Cosmetics World Famous Neutrals - Easiest Nudes Ever

3.0

on 1/3/2015 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought the World Famous line in the sexiest nude's ever edition. There are 4 pressed eye shadows and two cream shadows that come in jars. I ordered it off of Sephora.com because I thought the colors would compliment me since I am pale and like cool toned colors. The shadows are in the pink, mauve, champagne family. I was so excited to try it but the colors aren't very pigmented and the cream shadows crease on me. I just didn't like this set. For one, it's tiny. The entire palette is smaller than the length of my hand. The box is cheap looking and the mirror inside is hidden behind the instruction booklet, you would have to have someone hold the instructions open if you wanted to use the mirror. I will be returning this to Sephora.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I bought this palette hoping there will be some nice neutral shades to add to my collection of eyeshadows. .There are 4 eye shadows. "Milk it" is a white chalky matte color that just looks horrible. "Pause for applause" is kind of a pinkish lavender color that looks really nice alone and blends nicely with other colors."Raincheck" is a deep plum that pairs well with "pause for applause" but nothing special about this color. Finally "blingo!" was Bingo for me! It's a metallic silver. Even though the texture isn't quite smooth , it blends well. A compliment also helped me like this color more! So I like a lot of benefit products but I feel that this palette didn't stick true to its title of "World Famous Neutrals."

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Pros:
1. Six items in the palette...comes to $5 each.
2. Good coverage
3. no fall-out
4. no gross fragrance
5. shades go with any outfit choice
6. lots of combinations

Cons:
1. packaging: cute, but not travel-friendly

Summary: While I will continue to use this until it's gone, I'm gravitating more toward matte-only shades as I age. So, I won't repurchase.

Popular Palettes