November 1, 2014 | 855 users online

Palettes - BeneFit Cosmetics - World Famous Neutrals - Easiest Nudes Ever

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by stylesnburberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this palette hoping there will be some nice neutral shades to add to my collection of eyeshadows. .There are 4 eye shadows. "Milk it" is a white chalky matte color that just looks horrible. "Pause for applause" is kind of a pinkish lavender color that looks really nice alone and blends nicely with other colors."Raincheck" is a deep plum that pairs well with "pause for applause" but nothing special about this color. Finally "blingo!" was Bingo for me! It's a metallic silver. Even though the texture isn't quite smooth , it blends well. A compliment also helped me like this color more! So I like a lot of benefit products but I feel that this palette didn't stick true to its title of "World Famous Neutrals."

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, $30 is pricey for eyeshadow. This was a gift-card purchase. However, after trying it once, I'm hooked. Here's why:
1. The packaging is really attractive. That's one of the main reasons I was interested.
2. There are six items in the palette. So, that comes to $5 per shade. Yes, they are small, but the coverage is so good. I hardly have to use any product to get the coverage I want. You'll need a makeup brush for the two cream shades...unless you want to get a lot of product under your fingernails.
3. There was no fall-out with the powder shades, and I didn't notice any fragrance. That's good.
4. My husband says it looks good.
5. The shades will go with any color of clothing.
6. It gives me the look that says "I care about what I look like." instead of "I'm all dolled up."
7. I'm almost forty. It's age-appropriate for me, but a younger woman could use it, too.

BEST OF ALL: It does NOT crease!! I have hooded eyes, and every cream shadow creases...some within minutes of application. This lasts all day when I use a primer--the powders too.

So, I will purchase this again, and I'll be moving all my other eyeshadows to my spare makeup bag.....that is IF I have a gift card. $30 is crazy. The price is the only reason I took off a star.