October 1, 2014 | 1984 users online

Skincare - Body - Sonoma Harvest Organics Organic Virgin Coconut Oil

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by lolomakeup84

I was looking around at Home Goods and found this organic virgin coconut oil for only $6.99! I quickly grabbed it because I remembered the last time I bought a jar it was expensive. The one I had from before, was a refined coconut oil. I read good things about refined coconut oil, but a lot of the reviews also had suggested that unrefined was a lot better for hair and skin (If that was the purpose of your use, of course). When I opened this jar, OMG I immediately fell in love with the natural coconut, buttery, nutty smell! It smelled really yummy! lol! The refined coconut oil I had did not have that scent at all!

I also saw reviews on youtube suggesting that it was a good makeup remover at the same time it will moisturize the eye lids/face. I tired it and it did remove my eye makeup easily!

Looking forward to good results for my hair and skin! I will re post soon! But, yes I recommend unrefined coconut oil for hair and skin. Go out and find a good deal (Check places like marshalls, ross, tjMaxx, and homegoods for a cheaper price!