October 1, 2014 | 1198 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - e.l.f. Studio small stipple brush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by thomasania

I have five of these brushes and I love them! I have been using them to apply BB cream, blush, highlighter, everything. I have had ELF brushes in the past that didn't wow me, but these are a step above a lot of similar brushes. I had tried the MAC stippling brush and it just didn't work for me, so I was a little reluctant to purchase another stippling brush. But I am so glad I did!
These are worth way more than what they are priced as, so I think I will stock up soon and give them as gifts.

Price - simply can't beat it - $3 on the website but since they run crazy sales you can get it for less.

Quality - I have washed mine twice and I have not seen any shedding.

These are totally worth adding to your brush collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Sammy311

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Perfect for applying cream blushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have bought two of these so far, and will probably buy one or two more. I use them for so many different things. Great for cream or liquid foundation, great for cream or powder blush, powder, bronzer, it's just a great little brush that has amazing versatility. And cheap!! Soft, too. So glad I gave it a try, you really can't go wrong with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by noell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Believe the hype - this brush is fantastic. Not only is it fantastic for the price ($3), it's fantastic for any price. It's soft, incredibly durable, and effective. It's my go-to highlighter brush at home, and it works really well for cream blushes, too.
I keep tinted moisturizer in my desk drawer at work, and I use this brush to blend it. I also keep one in my travel bag and use it for cream products on the road.
I've washed my oldest one at least 10 times at this point, and it doesn't even have ferrule scratching. It always dries soft and fluffy, as good as the day I bought it.
Trust me, you will find SOME use for this brush. Pick one up on your next trip to Target.

P.S. If you have a young daughter/sister/niece who is just learning to use makeup, this would be the perfect foundation or blush brush for her - it's easy to use and the price is right.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by natalientd

Love this brush!!

PROS
the price (only $3!!!!)
look, very sheek and looks like an expensive brush
build quality, great!! no hair sheds or any downfalls in that category
package, very useful and easy to carry around. The brush is stored in a plastic like sleeve and on back of sleeve it tells you how to use/clean your brush (very helpful)
feel, very firm yet soft bristles so there is no irritation on the skin

CONS
so small!!!!!! this isn't that big of a deal though, it just takes longer to apply and blend makeup because of its size

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yes!!!! I love this thing. Blends my foundation without me having lines all over my face

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by BrittAm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm still on the fence about this brush. One the one hand, it blends really well and I like how it works. On the other, the small bristles are scratchy and hurt my face. I've used it a few times since I bought it two weeks ago, but I can't decide if I'll get rid of it. I really like how it applies my foundation just right, but the hairs just hurt!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Lorax99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you don't feel the need to spend $50 for a stupid makeup brush, this one is for you. Think it cost $3 or something. not bad for just wanting to slap some makeup on your face. Not the highest is quality, however it is $3. I have the same one that I bought about 2 years ago. Still in great shape as long as you wash them.
If you do feel the need to spend $50 on makeup brushes…then why are you reading reviews on $3 makeup brushes?!?!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Own two of these. They're great for cream foundation and blending it in the skin. Use mine on a daily basis and would never use a flat foundation if I got these brushes around.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

great for lightly sweeping setting powder under the eyes to set concealer!