July 23, 2014 | 2173 users online

Styling Products - Sexy Hair Concepts - Spray Clay

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this to add volume and texture to the layers in my hair. It seems matte and gives a nice texture and feel to the hair while not pulling my longish hair down. It lasts for about or just under a school day. I usually run molding clay throughout my hair but this is a nice alternative that is a lot more user friendly. I found it at TJ Maxx for only $7! (They have a nice hair selection there, FYI.)

The scent is kind of annoying and lingers for awhile, but I don't really care about it as it doesn't bother me that much. The packaging mildly annoys me as well because its rather hard to blast the spray at once, but it might just be because its thick. Also, if you use too much at once it gives you a matted/tangly feeling to the hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by mooshrimp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an HG product for me. I have curly hair that I usually blow dry straight-ish and don't finish with a flat iron, so by day 3 it's usually a bit poofy. Rather than putting it up (which isn't flattering for me) I spray this liberally and put it in a braid, then when I get to work I let down the braid and have glossy tamed waves that are obedient. I prefer to use this the day before I wash as it doesn't have the nicest feel to it, but it LOOKS great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This is a pretty good hairspray, although the name of this product may be deceiving. This holds down my hair without looking super crunchy, which considering how fine my hair is, is a miracle. I am not really a hairspray girl, so I would not repurchase this particular product, but this was nice to sample.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

I bought a small sample bottle at Ulta because it was 5 for $10, so I grabbed two root pumps and two spray and play's, then saw this and thought for fun I'd snag it.

Wow - really love it! My hair is super greasy, and usually if I use a clay or wax product, it's wrecked the next day. This one gives me lots of great volume without nasty hair the next day. The smell is kind of different - not bad, but not something I'm crazy about.