Wet 'n' Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain (all colors)

3.5

Tridecyl Trimellitate; Hydrogenated Polyisobutene; Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate; Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2; Ozokerite; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Diisostearyl Malate; Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline; Polyethylene; Beeswax/Cire d'abeille; Mineral Oil/Huile minérale; Phenoxyethanol; Menthol; Sorbic Acid; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil; Tocopherol; Iron Oxides/CI 77491; CI 77499; Red 21/CI 45380; Red 28 Lake/CI 45410; Titanium Dioxide

on 6/22/2015 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

so in an effort to find either a powder or cream blush or stain that didn't look like i had been playing in my moms makeup or that didn't itch or break me out and was having no luck i had one of these in my make up tray and thought wth and u know what it is awesome so far! been almost a week no zits feels very light easy to apply long lasting as it has a stain quality to it...TRY IT AS A BLUSH! my favorite as a natural look is caffeine fix and for more color rico mauve and lady and the vamp just a small swipe blend powder over and apply highlighter and really pretty and long lasting! applies smooth not like that josie maran coconut water crap blush which costs 10 times as much!

on 6/19/2015 1:21:00 PM

USD $2.99 at local Walgreen's. After spending ~$50 USD on Sisley's version (phyto lip twist) of the fat crayon, I was shocked to see similar version for, literally, a fraction of the price at the local drugstore. I'm sure the ingredients for Sisley and the drugstore verions are vastly different, but overall, the quality and color do not significantly differ. In fact, the clean packaging of the wet 'n' wild version is vastly preferable to the gaudy zebra pattern of the Sisley fat pencil. Staying power is great - I put it on this morning and the color has faded only a little through 3 cups of coffee, breakfast bar, and grilled chicken/salad lunch. I note that when I first put it on after purchase, my lips were dry and the product settled into the cracks. I buffed my lips and now don't see any settling. Oh - when you put the cap back on, press down firmly until it clicks into place so that it doesn't come off. I failed to do that, and the cap fell off inside my makeup bag, creating a huge mess (thank goodness it's a free one that I can throw away).

I purchased #158A (See If I Carrot - a bright coral orange), #129 (Nudist Colony - perfect nude color), #159A (Coral Of The Story - not really a coral but a fuschia pink), and #160A (Red-Ioactive - a bluish, berry red). My favorite is the #158A, as I like orange for summer. On my C2/NC20 pale Asian skin, the orange was a tad bright so I blotted and it was fine. Same issue for others - the pigments are not subtle so it has to be "adjusted." Overall, really pleased with cheap drugstore find that really works like its more expensive counterparts.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Coral of the story was a hot pink on me not coral at all. And it settled into fine lines like a beast. I gave this away to a young family member. Transferred as well but I felt it was more long lasting than ELF/comparable priced products.

on 5/25/2015 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Super inexpensive - under $4 (I got mine for around $2.80 with a coupon at a local CVS). Got "Pinky Promise" a flesh-toned pink with a bit of an opalescence to it. Not a whole lot of pigment (I have naturally colored lips) but smooth application.

I will try other colors.

Bad part? Made in CHINA so who knows what poisonous garbage is in there.

Wow, the staying power is super crazy, the intense color hour by hour and and it's super moisturizing. This is definitely my HG colored lip balm. You don't need a lipstick anymore if you're wearing this, also you don't need to layer with lip balm before glides this on. With the super cheap price, what else you wanna ask for?

My holy grail lippie for sure. I have lady and the camp, a stiff pink, and truffle in paradise. They are all super pigmented straight from the tube, slick and moisturizing on the lips without bleeding, and stain through a meal. The only thing is that they don't stain to the exact color of the tube; the pink and campy purple both magenta. definitely still 6worth $3 though.

on 5/1/2015 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Wow! Super shocked at how much I love this balm stain. It's extremely moisturizing, pigmented, and when it fades, the stain isn't patchy at all. The price point is definitely a plus as well. I got "Truffle in Paradise." I love that it doesn't look or feel heavy. The only complaint I have is that the lid doesn't white like to stay on, but maybe that's just the one I got. It stays, but it's just loose feeling. Don't let that little thing deter you from trying this balm stain!!!!

I was really surprised with this product! The marketing for the product wasn't quite right, though. For instance, the word "balm" leads me to believe that the product is going to be somewhat sheer. This product was loaded with color! I bought "See If I Carrot!" which is a lovely coral color- and the color on the tube is the color that will be on your lips!

Of course, if you were to just dab the color and blend it into your lips or layer it with another product, you could get a more sheer effect! But if you are looking for a sheer color straight from the tube, then you won't get it from this!

The "stain" part of the product is fairly accurate. The immediate layer of color came off after I ate my lunch, but there was still a hint of the color "staining" my lips. At the end of the day, however, the product was pretty much gone as I did not reapply at all and I drink a lot of tea.

For me this product is great! Lovely, strong color payoff, not drying, easy to apply, cute packaging! I love it!

on 4/29/2015 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

If you want an affordable lippie without sacrificing the quality, look no further than these balm stains. The first time I purchased one was on a whim. The price is what sold me and I've purchased every shade since.

At first, they go on thick and have a bit of transfer. After the product activity stains your lips, you are left with a beautiful natural finish. Plus they work great over a lip balm such as EOS or even Chapstick. Which isn't the case for most staining or long lasting lip products.

Those new to makeup, those who choose to wear minimal makeup and those who want something a little more casual will love these megaslicks!

on 4/25/2015 1:01:00 AM

Wow! I got this in the coral color and I always wear a lip balm under lipstick. While testing this out, I did not put anything on my lips and immediately found this extremely moistening and soft! No dry lips!

The color is gorgeous and very bright. Without eating heavily or drinking heavily, the color can last many hours (3-5) and the application is smooth, easy, and I like that the pencil is both pointed (easy to outline lips) yet thick (easy to fill in lips).

For $3.99, can you seriously go wrong?

Recommended for Medium Skin