Wet 'n' Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain (all colors)

3.4

Tridecyl Trimellitate; Hydrogenated Polyisobutene; Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate; Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2; Ozokerite; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Diisostearyl Malate; Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline; Polyethylene; Beeswax/Cire d'abeille; Mineral Oil/Huile minérale; Phenoxyethanol; Menthol; Sorbic Acid; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil; Tocopherol; Iron Oxides/CI 77491; CI 77499; Red 21/CI 45380; Red 28 Lake/CI 45410; Titanium Dioxide

on 4/19/2015 7:39:00 AM

I have this in nudist colony and its the perfect light nude for my very light cool toned complexion. I recommend this color to all fair skinned girls.

on 4/12/2015 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have this in the color Pinky Promise. I like it to where around the house as a lip balm but if you are to wear it out you would have to carry it in your purse for touch ups. It lasts about 2-3 hours for me, that's through snacking. My lips are pretty dark so stain wise I can't really tell you if it works due to there not being a lot of noticable color transfer on to my lips but it gives me a nice sheen that I like. And for everyone who claims it burns your lips, this product has menthol in it (mint) so it has a cooling sensation when you apply it. I actually really like this factor and is why I tend to reach for it more. Overall rating for me is 3 because of the stain factor. I plan to purchase More colors and will update this review then.
I would recommend this over the cover girl lip perfection jumbo gloss balm.

on 4/7/2015 11:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the colors rico mauve and lady and the vamp, I really liked this product because it is cheap and I think much better than other cheap lip products. I found that it goes on like a balm/chapstick a bit sheer but once it sets it looks really good and does not dry out my lips. Because of the stain quality it doesn't wear off quickly and I didn't experience any feathering.

on 4/1/2015 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My mother and niece both like these a lot. I'm sure I would too as I like them in theory, but alas, they burn and irritate my dry, sensitive, lips. I tried eeral times thinking it was something else, but its definitely the product.

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This Wet n Wild Megaslicks balm stain is actually pretty good,and most importantly it's a million times better than the Megalast Lipsticks which are horribly drying on the lips!

on 4/1/2015 8:20:00 AM

I bought this in mauve, but it only stayed mauve for around half an hour. After that, it turned fuchsia. It also wore off unevenly, leaving me with what looked like fuchsia lip liner. If the colour would have stayed mauve until the end, this could have been a new favorite. Especially since it is basically free. Oh well, I'm glad to have tried it. I've read a few rave reviews of the brand lately, and while I can't judge it based on one product alone, I know I'm in no rush to go through the lines.

on 3/22/2015 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These are hit and miss for me. I much prefer the Jordana ones. truffle in paradise and pinky promise are terrible. Truffle in paradise starts out lovely but I get a horrible hot pink ring around my mouth (ala revlon honey). Pinky promise is a weird glittery gold mess. 2am call time is okay, but I have two other purpely options in my collection that are almost exactly the same. Red-dy or not and the lady is a vamp are gorgeous.

on 2/27/2015 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Bought this is Lady & The Vamp. The color is beautiful and rich. It lasts after drying. It doesn't dry out lips. Will be buying more colors!

okay, these are kind of amazing! i have a pinkish-red one, not sure of the color, but holy wow, this stuff STAYS ON. i wore it on a date last night and this morning my lips were still kind of pink! gorgeous color, you can sort of pat it in so it looks more natural, and it doesn't dry your lips out or anything. the only negative is the cap of mine comes off very easily, but for the price, who cares. my favorite lip product in months, and so cheap!

on 1/24/2015 8:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Okay, I love these! I have Pinky Promise, Rico Mauvey, Red-dy or Not and Lady and the Vamp. I bought back ups of the first two, I love them so much. Pinky promise is just the ideal golden pink, very natural with shimmer. Rico Mauvey starts out MLBB, but sometimes looks frighteningly fuchsia within a few hours. I love the vintage rust red of Red-dy or Not, and wish it stayed that color. You will end up with a bright deep pink ring after a bit. Lady and the Vamp looks super dark, but it's a nice berry shade, kind of like my Stila Convertible Colorin Peony. That one stays pretty true. You can't beat the price and I like the feel, being much lighter than lipsticks.

Recommended for Medium Skin