September 23, 2014 | 2075 users online

BB Cream - L'Occitane - IRIS ANGELICA SUBLIME BEAUTY CREAM LIGHT SPF30 - BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by marthinhalima

If you wanna a BB cream with good coverage and that gives you a sheer look you should consider this product.
I have combination type of skin and was searching for something that covered lightly my face marks and found this BB cream.
The only thing that I didn't enjoyed was the smell, it is really good ( floral) but too strong for me - since I have sinusitis.

I will purchase again if I can't find another BB cream/ foundation without scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in light (I'm NC 15-20). I like to use this on weekends when I just need something with light coverage that has SPF.
This is not the easiest product to blend, even though it's a BB cream, so it does take a bit of work to make it look even, however, it doesn't oxidize on me at all and the color match is great for my pale/very yellow skin. It has a strong floral scent that may be off putting to some, but I personally enjoy it.

In extremely humid/hot weather, this does tend to melt off of my face a bit (but I also have very oily skin), so I do need to set it with powder sometimes.

This was quite pricey, but because of the good color match I would purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by kaschalk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought this in the duty free shop on my way to Colombia when I realized I had forgotten sunscreen & foundation. Liked the texture and smell when I tried the tester. Works great for me. I like a sheer finish, not matte, not dewey. This ends up looking like my skin, only the imperfections are a blurred. This is now my daily sunscreen when I don't use foundation or a water resistant/water proof sunscreen.

I like the bottle/tube too, easy to get every last drop out. You do have to remember to shake the bottle really well so that the pigment mixes well with the rest of the stuff.

I think this is a good choice for someone with sensitive skin on the dry side. Probably less good for oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Spookz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm onto my second purchase now.

Pros:
great coverage
nice clean finish
SPF

cons:
can set on lines during the day
transfers if not powdered

I like it but dont love it.
and the reason why i repurchased is because i havent found anything better yet

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by amandam2m

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

What a disappointing product. It's very expensive, horrible to spread and the color changes to a darker shade as soon as it seattle on your face. It will look nice under the store light but it will become a nightmare on "real life" and, even worse, L'Occitane won't accept returns once you wore it and realise the problem...