Molton Brown Coco and Sandalwood Body Wash

3.0

Not tested on animals

For such an expensive body wash (a 300ml full-sized version costs £18.00) this was pretty average. It smelt okay, but I wouldn't say it was the most amazing scent I've ever smelt. It lathered up okay too and it didn't seem to dry my skin out, but to be honest I don't think I would purchase this again. There are other shower gels I like more and which don't cost such a rediculous price either!

I found the smell repulsive. I wouldn't ever pay this much again for anything. I thought I'd love it, because sandalwood is featured in many fragrances I wear, but this is revolting to my nose. Sorry for bringing down the review, but unless you've smelled sandalwood on it's own, don't assume that because it's in your perfume you must like it. I think in a perfume it must balance out other notes, but with the coco in this body wash it really smells gross to me. I can't explain it, just smells horrible. I'd rather use a drugstore variety or something unscented than this ever again. I will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Decided to try this scent to mix things up with Molton Brown's Black Pepper Body Wash. If you like sandalwood then you will love this body wash! I really like sandalwood and the aroma of this body wash is both rich and refreshing. The coco is from coconut but I can't really smell coconut. The formula is lovely - only a little bit is needed to get a lush lather and it leaves my sensitive skin feeling clean and moisturized. The scent is unisex in my opinion and really lasts. If you are looking for an unusual scent that you won't find at the drug store, give this one a try.